Venom

As Becky left the locker room for interviews, Travis called in the makeup team to paint him up.

20 minutes later*

After 6 artists and Travis being patient, it's time.

Cena vs Styles vs Bálor was at its final moments when Aj "Styles Clashed" Finn, Cena threw Aj out of the ring and pinned Finn. Cena becomes 17 time world champion. He stood on the turnbuckle and celebrates; meanwhile backstage at catering Becky was sitting with Bayley, Alexa, Charlotte and Buddy. The were watching the TV and saw that Cena won his 17th world title. Suddenly they saw a dark figure dressed in all black walk to gorilla surrounded by security guards. Everyone was questioning who that was, the TV turned black as they blacked out the arena and the croud went silent. A promo shot up of Travis sitting in front of.

Travis: We'll congratulations John Cena, now you better hold that belt tight.

He raised the Money in the Bank briefcase and laughed.

Travis: If you don't then we will come and get it.

Cena: We?

Travis smiled in the camera as the special effects made the the infamous venom parasite surrounded Travis's face, Venom smiled and split the face so you could see Travis.

Travis: We are Venom.

The movie cut out and the arena went dark again. You could here Venom laughing all over, the lights quickly shot on and off again and again until Cena saw Travis standing all painted on the ramp. The lights kept going and Travis got closer and closer until he almost reached the ring. Blackout came back on and saw Travis standing in the corner, blackout. Cena moved to the middle of the ring until the lighta came back on everytime they would see Travis move back and forth throught the different corners. Suddenly Travis was in front of Cena and uppercutted him with the briefcase. Light turned off and the ref rolled in the ring, lights came back on and saw the announcer have the case and speak

Announcer: Travis Sharp is cashing in his Money in the Bank contract.

The croud erupted as the ref rang the bell and Travis hit Cena with the Frontflip DDT; Went to counter.

1, 2, 3 ding ding ding.

Travis got up as he was presented the WWE Championship. He stood on the turnbuckle and looked into the camera and mouthed

Travis: We... Are...Venom

The room went blackout and Travis rolled under the ring and went into the trapdoor to backstage. The ring light up and he was gone and the croud erupted.

Backstage Travis hugged Triple H, Shane and of course Vince. He saw Becky sprinting at him and jumped on him and he spun her around. She showered him with kisses as they walked back to the locker room. She wouldn't let off him.

Becky: Why didn't you tell me!! I'm so happy right now.

Travis: We'll can we continue this when I'm showered and cleaned off.

Becky: Let me help you with that.

After a 30 minute shower*

They packed up and headed to the car, Finn and Bayley meet up with them.

Finn: Man that was badass, having Venom and The Demon in the ring.

Travis: We could do something amazing with those two combined.

Bayley: Becky we should dress up like that once.

Travis: I wouldn't wanna wrestle you though babe.