Slowly Getting Back To It..

So it's been a month since the huge fight those two had, they had been doing everything together since they made up and today was the first time they would be spotted back on the old brand.

Travis woke up in the hotel and saw Becky still asleep, he let her sleep and took a shower as he got a facetime call from his sister. He picked up and saw her and Alexis sitting in their couch.

Travis: Hi you two!!

Katie: Sup bro?

Travis: Just waking up, how is my little girl?

Katie: Missing you two.

Travis: We miss her, well let me call you back when Becks up, Ok?

Katie: Wave bye to daddy.

Travis smiled as she saw both wave, he hung up and jumped into the shower.

He dryed off and walked into the bedroom and saw Becky waking up.

Becky: Well well well, I didn't know I ordered a stripper?

Travis: I didn't know you did either.

She jumped up and kissed him for a while.

Becky let off and went to take a shower while he changed, he flipped through his phone until she was done. He saw they almost matched as she took a picture. He kissed her and they walked out to head next door to the arena.

Today was Money in the Bank weekend with NXT TakeOver Chicago and Travis and Becky were making an appearance to hint there return to full time. Both walked backstage to find some of there old friends and coaches. After catching up with almost everyone it was almost time for kickoff to start so they walked to the front row seats that WWE picked out for them. Both seats were near the announcers desk so they were caught by the cameras pretty quick.

Show time*

Both sat there as they watched NXT Tag Title match, Woman's title match and now for the main event which involves Aleister Black vs Andrade Cien Almas for the NXT men's title. Travis was happy about the push his friend Tom getting (Aleister Blacks real name is Tom).

Becky held his hand until Travis jumped up with joy as Aleister hit the Black Mass and countered.

1.. 2.. 3.. ding ding ding*

Travis looked at the announcer and took the microphone from him.

Travis: Winner and NEW NXT Champion, Aleister Black!!

He hoped the barricade and hugged Aleister as he knew this was his first of many. The crowd went nuts as Travis held Andrade up as Aleister hit the Black Mass again. Becky jumped the barricade and hugged both and walked backstage, Becky and Travis walked around and said there goodbyes to all the NXT crew and staff.

Travis drove both back to the hotel where Becky got a Facetime call from Katie. She answered and saw Alexis smiling.

Becky: Hi honey!!

Travis: Sweetheart.

Katie: She really misses you two.

Becky: Stop!! I'm going to cry.

Becky and Travis talked to Katie for over an hour until they hung up. Travis took a shower first and Becky laid in the bed trying not to sleep.

Travis got out saw Becky fast asleep; he walked over and laid next to her, pulled her in and kissed her and she woke back up.

Becky: Babe?

Travis: Sorry, didn't mean to wake you.

Becky: No it's ok, I just wanted to say I love you.

Travis: I love you too.

They both kissed and fell asleep pretty quick.

The next day*

Becky woke Travis up by kissing him slowly, after about 5 minutes she got more intense to try and wake him up. She let off and he smiled.

Becky: You've been awake this whole time?

Travis: Best thing was to continue to sleep but this was better.

Becky: You tease.

She kissed him again and he spanked her as she went to shower. He waited and waited for her to finish and he finally walked in the bathroom to see what was taking her so long. She was still in the shower and he heard her say.

Becky: Jeeze babe, took you long enough.

Travis: What?

Becky: Come here.

She dragged him into the shower and they had a little hour session.

After they were finally leaving the hotel both made it to the arena for Money in the Bank. They found management after unpacking there stuff in the locker room and found out what they were doing tonight.

Both weren't competing but were on commentary for both Money in the Bank ladder matches. As they were both bumbed that they weren't competing, Travis thought he could maybe stur the pot to whoever wins the briefcase. Both walkes back to the locker room until the woman's ladder match started.

Becky wore her black leather everything and both walked to gorilla. He kissed her as she walked out first, he looked at the competition and saw some faces that could win, and some that probably were just thrown into the match by surprise. Travis then sat and watched the match in gorilla the whole time. He watched as Natalya grabbed the briefcase and won the match, the camera's panned to Becky and she stood up and walked to the edge and just looked at her. She then walked backstage where Travis was waiting.

Travis: So Nat? Well she's going to be difficult.

Becky: Are you kidding? I could do a better sharpshooter than she could.

Both laughed and kissed as they waited for them to change the briefcases and redo the ring for the main event.

Men's MIB Match*

After Travis kissed Becky he headed to ringside and sat next to Corey as they watched everyone do there entrances.

End of the match*

As it seemed like Braun was going to win, Seth climbed to the top and hit a custom blockbuster off the ladder and both fell to the floor. All of a sudden Finn climbed to the top and grabbed the briefcase and won the match.

Backstage Becky was watching with Bayley and Charlotte as they showed Travis walking into the ring and standing next to Finn. He reached for his hand but Finn hit him with the briefcase and tried to cash in right there.

The crowd was going nuts but Travis rolled out with the Universal Championship and walked backstage quickly. He saw Becky there with open arms.

Travis: Holy shit, I didn't know that was going to happen.

Becky: He's a sneaky guy.

Bayley: Better watch out. She said playfully.

All watched all the men walk back and Finn walked to Travis and hugged him. Travis and Becky went to the locker room and packed up to head to the hotel.

Travis and Becky walked into the room and both flopped down on the bed exhausted.

Travis: I've never been this tired from a event.

Becky: I don't think staying up half the nights with Alexis helps.

Travis: It doesn't but it's worth it.

Becky: Common lets go to bed.

Both stripped down pretty quick and cuddled for 5 minutes and instantly both were asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 44