SummerSlam II

Today Travis woke up feeling weird, like not knowing how tonight will be. Becky was already up and meeting Katie who was coming to watch after Alexis, Travis grabbed both of their bags and packed the car ready to go. They kissed Alexis bye and headed to the airporr, they were flying out to Brooklyn for Summerslam.

At the arena*

Becky and Travis unpacked in their locker room, both sat on the couch going over their schedule for today. He told Becky about the "Venom" segment and she was so excited to see it again. She had a match against Sasha for the RAW Women's Championship in a Extreme Rules match. He told her that he had his match with Brock.

Becky: Last match?

Travis: Last match with Brock.

She hugged him as they watched pre show just waiting for the main events.

Becky's match*

Travis waited in gorilla with her and saw Sasha walk up, she smirked at both of them.

Becky: I can't wait to rip her arm off.

Travis whispered to her.

Travis: I love it with you beat her down.

As he said that Sasha walked out, Becky got goosebumps from what he said. Her music hit and he kissed her, she walked out and he went back to their locker room. He walked in and sat down and watched the match, he didn't know that Emma took photo's of her slowly following him, the last photo was her opening the door slowly and took a picture of him sitting on the couch watching the match. She shut the door and ran away as Travis heard the door and looked but blew it off.

Becky's match went on for almost 40 minutes until Becky pulled out a kendo stick and broke it over Sasha's back. She then rolled her up in the DisArmHer and pulled it off my her tapping out.

Becky jumped up in joy that she got her title back on the RAW brand, Travis sprinted to gorilla and ran out to the ring and hugged her. She was in tears and he held her arm up in cheers, she kissed him and they walked out to gorilla. She was applauded by management and some superstars.

He walked her back to their locker room where Becky took a shower and Travis watched Seth vs. Dean for the Intercontinental Championship. Becky walked back and sat next to him while drying her hair, but she had to hurry as she had a post match interview with Cathy Kelly for wwe.com, Travis got ready and kissed her for goodluck. He walked her to the interview room and he went to gorilla where Roman was their wishing him goodluck. Paul and Brock had walked by as he walked out. Hunter shook his hand as the arena went dark and filled with smoke as the soundboard said.

We are Venom..

The crowd erupted with cheers and the lights came on and Travis was standing behind Brock, he hit Brock with a forearm and the match started. Travis was beating Brock down until their was a familiar sound. The dong of the Undertakers entrance.

Travis rolled out and the Undertaker took his place and destroyed Brock. He grabbed Travis and covered him.

1.. 2.. 3.. ding ding ding*

Announcer: Your Winner and NEW Universal Champion, Travis Sharp!!

Undertaker picked him up and held the title high for him, Travis looked at him and saw his eyes roll back and he grabbed Travis's throat and picked him up and tombstoned piledrive hit him. Travis laid their and thought to himself what was that?

Taker left and Travis slowly walked back to backstage where he was praised by everyone, Becky walked up and kissed him passionately. They walked back after the interview and he took a shower.

Travis: Damn that hurt alot.

Becky: But you did it babe.

He jumped in the shower while Becky waited on her phone, she got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I can ruin your life.

Becky: Who's this?

Unknown: Sent Picture*

It was pictures oh Emma and Travis kissing, her giving him head and more explicit content. Becky was shocked and started to cry as the last photo of Travis watching her match with the caption.

"Emma gets her way.. always 😝"

Travis got out and saw her crying.

Travis: Hey? What's wrong?

Becky: How could you Travis!!

Travis: Wait what? What's going on?

Becky showed him the photo's on her phone and he looked.

Travis: What are these?.... oh my God.

Becky: Why Travis? We have a child, were married!!

Travis: Becky this must have been from when her and I were dating. Look this isn't from today.

Becky: Oh yeah, what about this one.

Travis: What the fuck? That's creepy.

Becky: You need to leave.

Travis: What? This isn't from today babe!!

Becky: Don't call me babe.

Travis: I swear these are either from  3 years ago or photoshopped. I love you Becky.

Becky: Well I thought you did.

Travis: Becks, don't.

Becky: I think we need some time apart.

Travis: Don't babe. We can't let this bitch break us apart.

Becky: Please, I just need time to think. I will have Charlotte stay with me to help me with Alexis.

Travis was in tears as he hugged Becky, she slowly hugged him back and let a tear out. He walked out with his things and looked back at her full on tears.

Travis: I love you. Forever and always.

He shut the door and got in a car to drive back to Tampa to go to Charlotte and AJs place.

Becky was still in tears as she texted Charlotte.

Becky: Forever and always Travis.

End of Chapter 38

To be continued....