New Place..

Becky and Travis had found a place to move into if there going to try and start a family. It was a five bedroom, three bathroom and huge gate surrounding the property. They started to unpack all there stuff they brought from there apartment, they bought new furniture for the bigger upgrade. They saw that new couches, table and chairs and the new king size bed came in. They started to slow down on the unpacking since they've been doing it all day. Travis and Becky sat in the new couch worn out.

Travis: Babe we still have so much stuff to unpack still.

Becky: Don't remind me, we can finish tomorrow. Common let's go to bed, I'm tired.

Her and Travis went to sleep the new bed almost immediately; holding each other.

The next day*

Becky woke up to Travis bringing her breakfest in bed. She slowly sat up still half asleep.

Becky: Aw what time is it?

Travis: We'll its around 7am, I started to unpack around 5 since I couldn't sleep.

Becky started to eat her food and he just watched her.

She chuckled at him.

Becky: You gotta stop, I hate when people watch me eat.

Travis: Here you have something there.

He leaned in and pulled her in for a kiss, they started to get handsy until she stopped him by putting her finger on his mouth.

Becky: I'm gonna make you wait, Charlotte is coming. She's bringing Finn and Bayley.

Travis: Well good thing I unpacked everything. I'll invite Buddy and Alexa, if there in town.

An hour later they both got texts fron there friends.

Charlotte: The 3 of us are on our way, can't wait to see you.

Buddy: We're on our way bro.

Alexa: I can't wait to see you two!!

Everyone had arrived and they had a little party out back. Bayley walked up to you and said

Bayley: Wow your backyard is huge!!

Travis: Yeah we wanted something big incase she gets pregnant anytime soon.

Bayley: Don't worry, you'll be great parents. Now listen I'm sorry for what I've done and said to you the past couple months. I get overprotective over my bestie.

Travis pulled her in for a hug.

Travis: I understand where you come from, I'd do the same if it happend to Finn or Buddy.

They walked back inside where they all started to drink and tell stories from there Indie days. They got to Travis and he told the one with Finn, him and a Steel Cage.

Travis: Ok so it's 2008 and we're over in London for the big event for out Indie company. Finn and I in a sketchy steel cage, they rang the bell and we locked up. Finn threw me into the cage and I yelled and cussed like hell, I got up and threw him in the cage and he did the same. After us each going into the cage over 10 times we finally had enough and just started throwing haymakers until we both were unable to continue. Ended in a "No Contest" and we both lost. We ended up leaving and I look at the cage and thought to myself why it hurt so bad.

Everyone was really into the story until he ended with

Travis: They didn't tell us it was a steel cage made of barbed wire, we walked back and were handed checks with four figures just from that match.