Planning And Fight..

So today Travis and Becky decided to plan some of the wedding. They hired a company recommend by the WWE, the people came in and took down some of there preferences.

Four hours later*

The planners had left and they wanted to keep the whole wedding a secret except all the people going to it. Since they both had a week off they wanted to throw a party to tell all the people who are in it what they'll do. They invited Finn & Bayley, Charlotte & AJ, Buddy & Alexa, small party just for them all. Becky started to make some of the finger food while Travis was outside grilling and mixing the drinks. The first to arrive was AJ and Charlotte.

Becky: Hey guys, AJ. Travis is outside if you want to see him.

AJ walked outside and the girls saw them hug.

Becky: Brotherly Love

Charlotte: Just wait until we both have kids.

Becky teared up a bit as she said that.

Charlotte: Oh Becks I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.

Becky: It's ok, we stopped trying to hard.

Back outside AJ and Travis were sitting on the patio furniture shooting the shit.

Travis: Alright AJ, you're next to propose. When are you gonna.

AJ: Woah wait a second or a year. We just started dating 2 months ago man.

Travis: haha yeah I know, I'm just playin.

AJ: So when are you two getting married?

Travis: That's why everyones coming over; were gonna tell everyone.

Travis and AJ walked back in to catch Finn and Bayley walking in, everyone hugged and they sat around and talked until the heard the door. Buddy and Alexa showed up shortly after, the girls stayed inside to prepare everything and the boys went outside to check on the grill. They saw nice Ribeye and bacon wrapped peppers.

Buddy: Man Alexa's not going to be happy to see that.

He pointed to the peppers.

AJ: She's dedicated to that isn't she?

Travis: Shit I forgot she hates bacon after getting Larry-Steve.

Travis yelled at Becky to come out real quick.

Becky: What do you need?

Travis: I forgot that Alexa hates bacon, and I'm grilling bacon wrapped peppers right now.

Becky: What should we do?

Travis: Hell I thought you had a plan.

Becky shrugged and grabbed Charlotte to the side and asked if she had any suggestions. They finally came up with asking Alexa how she felt about having them at the dinner.

Alexa: Trav!! After all these years of knowing each other and you still forgot.

Travis: Yeah.. sorry.

Alexa: Honestly I don't care right now, I just don't want them near me.

They all sat around the table outside and started swapping dishes around, Bayley picked a pepper who was next to Alexa. Alexa looked pissed as she watched people eat it.

Alexa: Okay we'll I'm ready to leave Buddy! Sorry but I can't stand it.

Travis: Wait before you leave we have something to say.