I Guess The Secrets Out..

Travis and Becky drove to the arena later the next day, Becky was still bumbed about the news they got yesterday. They walked into the locker room and she just sat on the couch, she looked at her phone and saw a text from Charlotte.

Becky: Charlotte and Bayley are on there way, so better get dressed.

Travis: Yeah only one lucky chick is aloud to see me naked.

He winked at her and went to change, she joking chuckled and watched him walk off.

Becky: Jesus Christ how am I that lucky?

They heard a knock at the door and walked in Charlotte and Bayley. They saw that Becky looked sad and say next to her.

Charlotte: What's wrong Becks?

Bayley: Did Travis cheat again? I'll kill him!!

Becky: No no no it's not that, I heard the most awful news yesterday.

She looked up at them and tears started to fall.

Becky: The doctor's told Trav and I that there's a small chance for me to get pregnant.

She held her head in her hands and cried until she couldn't breathe. Travis ran out seeing Charlotte and Bayley holding her to comfort her. He sat down next to her and hugged her.

Travis: She told you about what the doc told us?

Charlotte: Yeah, I'm sorry you two.

Bayley: Yeah I feel bad, if there's anything we can do let us know.

Travis: Thanks, remember babe the doc said it's a small chance, there's still a chance.

Becky looked up and he wiped her tears off her face, he kissed her and smiled.

Travis: We'll keep trying, you'll be a fantastic mother.

Becky: You think so?

Travis: I know so.

Becky smiled and kissed him back, Char snd Bayley awed as it was a special moment. They walked back to catering and Travis waited for Becky to get ready. They walked hand and hand to management and saw Paige sitting there, she got up and hugged them as she heard the devastating news.

Paige: I'm sorry about the news honey. You'll be great parents some day.

Becky: Thank you, I really needed that. So what is our schedule like for today?

Shane walked in and stopped Paige as there were last minute changes.

Shane: I'll take this over, so Becky you'll have a promo with a contract signing with Bayley. You'll say some things to preview your Heel Turn. Then Cena will run out and confront you about verbal abuse.

Travis: Where do I come in?

Shane: This is my favorite part, the room will black out and you'll hit Cena anf the lights come back on. We cut out a part of your song, you'll turn around and smile into the camera until it blacks out again and you come back here.

Travis: Man I'm liking this.

They walked back to catering and sat with Finn and Bayley.

Final segment of the show

They walked to gorilla together and waited for Becky's cue. They heard her music almost instantly and she kissed him and walked out.

Travis: Kill out there.

Becky: Love you, see you out there.

Today was going to be Travis's second time on TV since his injury, he saw Cena walk by and say something pretty messed up

Cena: Heard something that I'm gonna kill you out there with.

Travis: It seems someone's in a shit mood today.

Travis over heard the croud chanting "SHE SAID YES" and "CON-GRAT-ULA-TIONS", Becky had forgot to take her ring off and blushed. After Bayley left the ring she started to talk personal.

Becky: Sounds like the secrets out now, yes I did get engaged.

The cround cheered and chanted there names together. She started to tear up a bit.

Becky: We'll talk about that later now I wanna talk about summersla-

She was interrupted from Cena's entrance, she didn't look too happy about it. He walked down to the ring and she hopped out and walked up the ramp until he yelled at her.

Cena: Where you going? This promo involves you too. Now I know you have a match with Bayley at summerslam and by the looks of it, you're not happy with your opponent.

Becky: What are you talking about golden boy? You're not in my match.

Cena: But I'm in your Fiance's match and I'm going to beat him so down that you'll never have kids with him.

Becky dropped the mic and gasped, she started to cry and ran back into gorilla into Travis's arms. She looked at him and he was furious from Cena going off script, he never does and he said personal private stuff. He kissed Becky and moved her over and ran out. Lucky management turned off the lights as soon as they saw him leave, Travis ran down to the ring and started beating John for real. He broke his tooth and he started to bleed all down his face. He was throwing real blows, before the lights turned on he was talking to john

Travis: You think you can abuse her like that, you spill our personal news out to the Universe. You son of a bitch, come summerslam I'll slaughter you.

Cena: Fuck you.

Travis landed one more blow before the lights came back on. Travis turned slowly to the camera and smiled like he was supposed to. The lights turn off and the crowd blew up, he kicked Cena before he ran behind the fans and went back to gorilla. He was stopped by Triple H

Hunter: What are you doing? You could've hurt John.

Travis: He went off script and released something very hurtful.

Hunter: We'll I'm sorry but sometimes thats business, you're both suspended for 2 weeks until summerslam.

Travis: This is bull. I shouldn't be punished for backing my future wife.

Hunter: See you at Summerslam.

Travis walked off pissed and went to there locker room. He saw Becky sitting there crying, he ran to her and hugged her tight.

Travis: Baby I'm sorry that happend to you, I don't know who told him.

Becky: Man this day has gotten even shitter.

Travis: Lets leave, lets go back to Tampa and chill for a bit.

Becky: But we can't, we have live events.

Travis sighed and finally cracked.

Travis: We'll I don't, I got suspended until SummerSlam. You also was given time off from Stephanie.

Becky: What the hell? You get suspended for standing up for me. That's wrong.

Travis: Common, we'll call Stephanie tomorrow.

They drive to the airport and head back to Tampa. They went to bed as soon as they got back to his apartment. This would be there last week in the apartment.

End of Chapter 16.