I Can't Live Without You..

Today marked the third day Travis was away from Becky and it was slowly killing him inside, on the other hand Lexi was breaking through Becky. She believes that Travis wasn't in the wrong and wanted to talk to him. So Lexi texted Buddy asking.

Lexi💖: Okay, Becky's ready to talk to Travis.

Buddy💪: We'll that maybe a problem, he left me a note and disappeared..

Lexi💖: What!? Send me a pic of the note.

Didn't take long for him to send the note, she read it.

Buddy..

I need to leave for a while, I don't know when I'll be back but I just need to be alone for a bit. I appreciate you and Lexi so much for helping us out but it's not working for me. I'll call later.

Travis..

She sat in shock on how he's gone, she called Buddy after reading it.

Lexi: Wait so he just left? Did you hear him leave?

Buddy: No, he must have left very early.

Lexi: We need to find him.

Buddy: I'll go find him, you stay with Becky and don't tell her that he left.

Lexi: Call me with any updates.

Buddy hung the phone up and left the house.

Lexi went to go and wake up Becky but saw she was already up.

Becky: Who was that?

Lexi: Oh only Buddy, just giving me updates.

Becky: Did he say anything about Travis?

Lexi: He did, that he finally calmed down and agrees to talk to you. He didn't say when though.

Lexi had to lie to Becky a bit so she wouldn't freak out and get upset over his disappearance.

Lexi: So what do you want to do today?

Becky: Maybe just relax a bit, I haven't gotten any sleep since Sunday.

Lexi: Continue the Disney marathon?

Becky: Yess!!

Meanwhile at Buddys place, he was trying to figure out where Travis went, he tried to call and text him but nothing. He was scrolling through Instagram where he was Dakota Kai's Story video and it was Travis and Aleister Black lifting. He hurried to his truck and started to drive to the Performance Center. He called Lexi quick.

Lexi: Hello?

Buddy: Hey I know where he's at.

Lexi: Hang on Becky I gotta talk to Buddy real quick.... Ok where?

Buddy: Performance Center with Aleister. I'm headed there now.

Lexi: Ok remember he's in a state of mind where he doesn't want any help, just calm him down and bring him back.

Buddy: I'll try.

Buddy arrived to the PC 10 minutes later and found Black leaving.

Buddy: Hey have you seen Travis?

Aleister: Yeah we just got done a couple minutes ago, I think he left already.

Buddy: Shit!! Alright thanks man.

He jumped back in his truck and tried to call but his phone was turned off. He panicked and drove to Becky and Travis's incase he went home, he knocked on the door and saw Lexi.