Something's Coming..

Today marks one month since Alexis was born and Becky was ready to get back into shape and maybe training. Travis's sister Katie was in town today and they wondered if she would watch Alexis for a bit while they go to the PC for a couple hours. Katie was happy she could spend some time with her niece, Becky and Trav said their goodbyes to both of them. Becky started to drive to the PC when Travis got a text from Katie of Alexis sleeping with Lucy laying next to her.

Becky: No stop, I already miss her.

Travis: This is Instagram worthy.

@tsharpwwe

"@beckylynchwwe and I finally have a couple hours to train and we get this text from @Katie_Sharp of Lucy and Alexis sharing some dreams. God I already miss them."

@reneeyoungwwe

"When I come to visit I'm bringing Blue for a puppy date, keep him occupied while I have some Alexis time."

@itsmebayley

"You two have to stop 😍"

@alexa_bliss_wwe_

"I CAN'T 😍💕"

Both got to the performance center in perfect timing to catch up with Matt Bloom. Travis helped Becky run through her route and helped spar with her, she thought it was be a fun idea to wrestle each other a bit. They locked up and Travis let her bring him down in a headlock, she then worked his head and shoulders.

Becky: Girls kicking your ass haha.

Travis: Oh I see how it is.

He got out of the lock by standing up and Becky was basically choking him then, he whipped her around and had her in a lock.

Travis: Alright now get out of this.

Becky rolled and put the DisArmHer on him and he grunted in pain, she wouldn't let go.

Becky: Am I better?

Travis: NO!

Becky: Say it.

Travis: Never

She pulled his arm higher and he yelled out.

Travis: Alright you're better!!

Becky: That's right.

She let go as Travis grabbed his arm in discomfort as she felt bad. She scooted over to him and tried to hold his arm until he grabbed her and kissed her.

Becky: Stop!! You're turing me on.

Travis: And that's a bad thing?

He laughed as they said bye to Matt and the other trainers in the other room, Travis drove them both home as Katie was gone. Becky looked down and saw a picture sent to her of Alexis on the swings.

Becky: Awe look at Alexis.

Travis: Guessing we have some time alone?

Becky: You know what that mean?

Travis: Food?

Becky: Please.

Both laughed as they showerd and went out for lunch. They then went out for ice cream and walked around the park just talking about there upcoming comebacks.

Later that night*

Katie dropped Alexis off after their girls day and they all sat outside enjoying the nice evening. Becky sat on Travs lap while she was holding Alexis, he looked at her just staring at their daughter.