Comeback Of A Lifetime..

Travis and Becky dropped Alexis off at Charlotte and AJ's place and headed for the airport. He carried both carry-ons to the WWE private jet and had a conference call with Stephanie and Kurt. Both waited till takeoff and called them up.

Stephanie: Hello?

Becky & Travis: Hey Steph.

Stephanie: Here let me cal Kurt.

5 minutes later*

Kurt: Stephanie?

Stephanie: Ok Kurt they're both on the plane.

Kurt: Ok good, have them meet in my office when they arrive.

Becky & Travis: Got it.

Stephanie: Bye you two.

Becky: Bye.

Becky hung the phone up and the co pilot came over saying they have only an hour later and they'll be landing, Travis caught up on sleep since he was up most the night with Alexis while letting Becky sleep. She just scrolled through Twitter and looking outside until they landed, Travis walked Becky to the car and buckled up.

They arrived at the arena in secret and went to their private locker room and waited for Kurt to call them in.

An hour before RAW.

Both were in Kurts office discussing business.

Kurt: Okay we'll have Becky sign here and.... here.

Travis: Where do I sign?

Kurt: Here.... and here.

Both signed and looked at each other.

Travis: So when do we debut?

Kurt: Tonight, Travis you'll run from gorilla and Becky will suprise attack from the croud, now make this the night of your lives.

Both shaked his hand and walked out to no one in the hallway.

Becky: Comeback of a Lifetime.

Travis: You bet your irish ass.

He spanked her as they walked back to the locker room and waited.

3 and a half hours through RAW*

Becky and Travis wondered who they were running in on until they saw Brock's entrance start up. Becky looked at Travis worried on how she knows that Brock is a dangerous wrestler, he seemed calm about it. Becky wondered who was next and saw Sasha walk down and stand with Brock, she was shocked to see her back at RAW. Travis thought she told Kurt the beef they three had and maybe he hired her to stir up drama for TV, Travis saw that Becky was livid. He calmed her down as they continued to watch and get ready.

Paul Haymen: The two superstars in this ring have beaten everyone on the stage here tonight.

All of the RAW locker room was standing there just watching as they had no idea what was going to happen

Paul: Now Brock and Sasha have beaten everyone and need new opportunities, clearly you guys can't give them it.

Paul was interrupted by Travis's music and the line of superstars split as he ran through them and sprinted down to the ring, he slid in and dropped Brock with a clothesline from hell as Paul and Sasha watched. He started to beat down Brock until he had enough and started to throw real punches and beat Travis down, he his him in the face over 10 times, breaking his nose instantly and cutting him open, he finsihed it off with a bloody F5 and Paul pulled him out. The locker room was shocked to see the way Travis was in. Sasha was in TV frame walking up to a bloody Trav sitting in the corner, she was twirling her hair and biting her lip until the crowd erupted with cheers as Becky ran through the stands and jump the barricade, she was wearing a smackdown shirt. Sasha didn't see her slide in as she was closing in on Travis who was daysed and couldn't do anything. Becky had a chair with her and tapped her on the shoulder, Sasha turned around and Becky hit her over the head with the chair. She fell instantly and she stood over her.