Knock Them Down..

Travis woke up alone as he heard Becky was walking in with Alexis.

Becky: Look, daddy's awake.

Alexis reached out and he got up and kissed her.

Travis: Morning you two, We'll have to leave soon.

Becky: I'm excited since we're bringing her with us.

Travis: Me too.

This would be the first time Alexis would be backstage with everyone, they would switch back n forth between there segments. Travis took a shower as Becky made sure everything was lacked between them two and now Alexis's baby bag was too.

He got dressed and Becky was already to go and they headed out to the airport.

All three boarded the WWE private jet since they were the only ones not in St. Louis already. They took off with Travis taking a picture of Becky and Alexis looking out the window.

@tsharpwwe

"Coming for you St. Louis!! Bringing an extra person with us."

@sethrollins

"Can't wait to see you three"

@natbynature

"Oh I get to see the champ and then @beckylynchwwe and @tsharpwwe"

@reneeyoungwwe

"Yess!!!"

Travis looks over and saw Becky looking at him, then down at Alexis who was already asleep.

Travis: Wow that was fast.

Becky: I figured she'd be a handful on the plane, guess I was wrong.

He tucket her in and brought Becky in close as they continued to St. Louis.

4 hours later*

They land and unpack into the company car waiting for them. He packed Alexis in and Becky sat back with those two when they started to head to the arena.

Arriving at the arena was easy and everyone wanted to see Alexis.

She was getting so much attention from The Riott Squad, Natalya, Renee and even Stephanie. Becky and Travis took her to their locker room and got ready for tonight, Becky had a tag match with Natalya vs Sasha Banks and Nia Jax. Travis had a promo against Brock and Roman until Roman intervenes and a main event match gets set up.

Becky was walking Alexis around as Travis went to see Hunter about his match. He meet him in his office and sat down.

Hunter: Welcome back.

Travis: Thanks, now I have a proposal.

Hunter: Ok shoot.

Travis: So I know you want me to have my match at Extreme Rules.

Hunter: Yes.

Travis: What if.. now hear me out, what if we wait until Summerslam and I do what I did last year.

Hunter: We are?

Travis: Venom.

Hunter: I'm liking it. Ok you're on.

Travis: Awesome, thank you Hunter.

Both shake hands and he walks out and see's Alexis and Becky.

Becky: She's been getting alotta attention.

Travis: How couldn't she?

The three went back to the locker room as RAW started 30 minutes ago. Becky was next, Travis followed her with their daughter to gorilla and waited for her cue. Everyone in the match was all over Alexis, but everyone went out as the match started.