Best Day Of Her Life..

Travis suddenly woke up to Becky jumping on him, she shook him and jumped up and down on the bed. At this point he was awake.

Travis: We'll I'm fully awake, I see that someones excited for tomorrow night.

Becky: Getting backstage at my favorite rock band? Meeting them and standing in stage while they preform? Me being excited is an understatement babe.

Travis tried to get up but Becky wouldn't let him up. She sat over him, with her hair draped over the two of them and showered him with kisses. He was fighting Becky to get up and get ready; they started to play around and wrestle each other. Travis finally got up and kissed her.

Travis: Ok I give up, now get ready so we can head to the airport.

Becky: Haha I always win. She said holding his hands. He gives her a long loving kiss and went to shower. She packed both there bags and waited for them to check out. They got in the car and headed for the airport, there flight got delayed an hour so the killed time by walking around just talking.

Becky: You know what my favorite band is, what's yours babe?

Travis: Well I'm a big metal head, anything Metallica to Breaking Benjamin. You know that Triple H is in talk with them to make me a new entrance song for when I turn heel at Money in the Bank.

Becky: That'll be so cool, I've loved Breaking Benjamin for years now.

Travis overheard the intercom call there boarding flight. They headed to the terminal and got on the plane, after 20 minutes they finally took off. Becky and Travis held hands like usual and decided to listen to music together. They both heard Breaking Benjamin come on and looked at each other. She laid her head on his shoulders and fell asleep, didn't take long for Travis to doze off.

5 hours into the flight*

Becky had woke up after she had a bad dream, the shook woke Travis up and saw that she was tearing up.

Travis: Woah hey hey.. what's wrong?

He rubbed her hands and looked at her dead in the eyes.

Becky: I had a dream where you got in a serious accident and I was all alone.

Travis: Babe it's okay, nothing happend and nothing will.

He kissed her hand and she kissed his cheek.

Travis: Just remember that we're seeing Pearl Jam in 24 hours.

Becky: God the excitement it poring out of me.

They fell back asleep until the plane landed. They walked out if the terminal and got into a rental car and headed for the hotel. They checked in and went to the room. Him and Becky laid down on the bed for not even 5 minutes and both fell alseep from jet lag.

The next day*

Travis woke Becky up by getting outta bed, she looked at him with a moody face and said.

Becky: Why are you getting out of bed?

Travis: Common we got to get ready.

Becky looked confused and thought what he was planning.

Becky: We don't have to be at the stadium until 4.

Travis: Well it is noon so we dont have alotta time to walk around.

Travis saw Becky look at the alarm clock and shoot out of the bed into the bathroom. They got ready and started to get ready to go to the gym they found a block away from the hotel.