Money In The Bank..

For the past couple days Becky and Travis have been going around the States for WWE Live toud until Sunday when they reached Chicago, Illinois. This is the home to Money in the Bank and where there lives will change forever. Becky and Travis arrived to the arena early to talk to production and management to figure out how this all will play. So whats happening is Becky will verse Carmella in a Extreme Rules match for the Smackdown Women's Championship. They didn't tell Travis if she was going to win. Now they told Travis that it'll be him, Finn Bálor, Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman and Baron Corbin. He knew this would be a good match since he's really close to all the super stars in that match. They didn't tell Becky if he was going to win or not, it was killing them not knowing what will happen in there two matches. They walk into catering and see everyone in both matches. They both walk up to Finn and Bayley and sit down, they sat next to them and across was Seth and Charlotte.

Travis: Big day boys, gonna be a fun match.

Seth: First time we'll all be in the ring together.

Travis looked at Becky who was talking to Bayley and Charlotte. They were talking about Charlotte asking out Seth. He had walked away at this point and she wanted advice.

Travis: Look Charlotte, you should do it. I can talk to him about it if you want me too? I've known him since the indies.

Charlotte: You would do that for me? Thank you!!

She hugged her and Becky, Becky saw that her match was coming up soon; she pulled Travis aside and they held hands as they walked to gorilla. She was being held by Travis as they waited for her match to start. He kissed her as she heard her music.

Travis: I love you champ, go get your belt back.

Becky: You're my rock love.

She blew him a kiss before she walked out, Travis sat at gorilla and watched the match on TV. The 30 minute match was fantastic until Becky wrapped Carmella in the Disarmer, didnt take long for Carmella to tap out and Becky stood up in awe and Travis saw tears forming in her eyes. He saw Triple H nod to run out there and get your girl, he didnt hesitate and sprinted to the ring. She turned around and saw him standing in the ring and ran to him, she hugged him and gave him a long/ forceful kiss. He raised her arm up and she stood there soaking it all in. They walked backstage and she started to walk around and hug all the producers and walked back to catering. Charlotte and Bayley ran up to Becky and had a group hug, that made Becky cry with tears of joy and happiness. They walked back to Travis's and Becky's locker room and watched the woman's money in the bank ladder match, Alexa Bliss won it for Raw.

Hour and a half later*

Main Event was the men's ladder match, Travis waited since he was the last person to go out. The arena went dark and Travis's new Titration and song came on, smoke filled and Travis walked out to his new song by Breaking Benjamin "Blood". The croud erupted in cheers and boos as this was his first match as a heel. The walked down and stared at all the ladders and then the superstars. The ref rang the bell and it didn't take long for the guys to go after Samoa Joe and Braun since they're the biggest dudes. Travis rolled out and grabbed the 18ft. ladder and pushed it in. He looked and saw that that Baron Corbin had kicked the ladder back out and it hit Travis in the neck and winded him.

Backstage*

Becky was sitting with Charlotte and Bayley and they saw Travis get hit in the neck. They all gasped and Becky looked worried as he didn't get up for a while. The refs went over to check but didn't call for medics since he refused.

Becky: Get up babe, please.

Bayley: He'll be fine honey, he's been through way worse.