Wedding..

Today is the TLC ppv in Los Angeles and Becky and Travis are already at the hotel and started to unpack. Travis saw Becky putting her makeup on and just sat there in awe.

Becky: Yes mister?

Travis: Just admiring you since I can't see you do this next week.

Travis was talking about he wouldn't see her put her makeup on for the wedding. She smiled and he stood there until she finished, they packed there TV gear and headed for the arena. She held his hand knowing they'll both drop there titles tonight. Becky was in a Tables match against Charlotte and was happy to push her over to her ninth title. While that was going through her head, Travis was thinking about losing his title to the Phenomenal one in a Tabels match. He didn't know how he would come out either with bruises or limping. He was hoping he can walk straight after so he and Becky can have there moment.

Travis parked the car in the arena and started to unpack into the locker room. Both instantly got into there inring attires and headed for catering to try and catch both of there opponents for tonight. Travis and Becky both saw Charlotte and AJ walk in and sat both down to talk about there matches.

Becky's match*

Becky and Travis were standing with Charlotte and AJ waiting for the music, Charlotte walked out first and waited for Becky's new music. She walked out to a newer version of her song remade by Breaking Benjamin. She slid in and waited for the bell.

Announcer: The following contest is a tables match, first to go through a table will win the match.

Towards the end of her match*

Becky had Charlotte on the top rope and went on the apron to try and powerbomb her to the tables below. But Charlotte got her strength back and picked Becky up and threw her through the table, Becky's title run was over and she took it pretty well. Charlotte went over and lifted her up and hugged her breaking character but Becky was leaving for a while. Becky walked backstage to see Travis was there with open arms. She grabbed him and hugged him tight knowing he had to drop his title later that night too, but for good reasons. He walked her back to their locker room and waited for the main event to come up.

2 hours later*

Travis knew it was time to hold his first WWE Championship Belt one last time, Becky and him walked to gorilla and met Charlotte and AJ waiting.

Travis: Glad I'm dropping to you, goodluck brother.

AJ: Give me it.

They "Too Sweet" before AJ walkes out, Charlotte took a photo of the too sweet moment and waited to post it.

Becky: Hey can you send me that? I could put it in the wedding collage, it'll be a nice surprise.

Charlotte: Sure thing.

Travis held Becky's hand as they watched AJ's entrance. He was firing the croud up and walking around to the tables that were set up and testing them. The stood in the ring waiting for Travis.

Travis: I love you!

Becky: I love you!! Give us a five star match.

He went through the curtain as his music started. He walked down and stood in the ring, he gave the ref the his belt.

Announcer: The following match is a Tables match and is for the WWE Championship*

The ref rang the bell and they both just stood in there corners staring at each other.

Fast forward to the end of the match.

Travis had set up stacking two tables next to the announcers table and went to suplex AJ off the top rope. AJ had squeezed outta his hold and hit Travis, knocking him down on the top rope. AJ was setting up for a Styles Clash but Travis stood on the top rope and almost jumped, AJ had capitalized and Phenomenal Forearmed Travis off the top rope and he fell through two tables and the announcers table. The ref jumped out and rang the bell, he ran to check on Travis.