Bet..

Today was the day before PayBack, Becky and Travis were making their full return back to RAW. Becky woke up and heard Travis downstairs blasting his gym playlist and hitting the boxing bag a little hard, she walked down and saw him sweating his ass off.

Becky: Woah calm a bit?

Travis: Gotta get ready for tomorrow.

Becky: But you're not fighting Brock just distracting him.

Travis: Yeah but you never know what will happen.

Becky: No I do know what will happen, you distract and leave. Im not watching you break your nose again.

Travis: Well see.

He continued to hit the bag until Becky grabbed and stopped him.

Becky: We won't see.

She released the bag and went upstairs to get Alexis up, Travis just stood there rethinking.

Travis: I can show the whole universe what I've made of. But I am happily married with a daughter.

He walked upstairs and took a shower while Becky was feeding Alexis in the kitchen.

After his shower he walked down and saw Becky holding Alexis on the couch, she looked at him and he knew she was mad. He sat next to her and tickled Alexis's toes.

Travis: What?

Becky: I'm still mad.

Travis: Why? It's business.

Becky: So business is your daughter always seeing her daddy in pain, or seeing him on TV covered in blood.

Travis: ...

Becky: That's what I thought.

She got up and started to walk around with Alexis while Travis just sat and watched, in silence. He didn't know that she was that upset about it, he guesses since she recovered from her injury fast and had more time with Alexis then Travis did since he had a nose cast for a month and a half. He knew what he said upset her but didn't confront her until later on that evening.

Becky was cooking dinner while Travis was feeding Alexis on the counter in thr kitchen.

Travis: Listen. I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't think about my personal life outside of wrestling could be affected if I continue to do what I do.

Becky: I just don't want to care for your broken bones everytime you want to prove something to Brock.

Travis: I know, hopefully this will be a one and done storyline.

He carried Alexis and kissed Becky's cheek as she continued to cook. He helped clean up after they ate dinner, they were washing the dishes as Alexis was just watching.

After dish washing they put Alexis to bed.

Becky: Look at her.

Travis: Precious.

Becky: Goodnight sweetheart.

They turned off the lights and closed the door half way and walked back downstairs. Travis sat on the couch and turned on the PS4 and started up Battlefield V, he was talking to Buddy as they played until Becky came in and watched him.

Becky: Damn that's graphic.

Travis: Oh yeah? Watch this.

Becky gasped as the blood was everywhere in the game.