Walking Into Hell II

Travis walked in and sat on her couch as Emma was excited to see him again, she grabbed him coffee and sat next to him. She just stared into his eyes as he looked over her shoulder.

Emma: I'm happy you've come back Travy.

Travis looked at her and she tried to hold his hands but he backed away.

Travis: I'm not back Emma, we need to talk.

Emma: Whatever you say my love.

Travis: Ok listen, this whole thing between us needs to stop.

Emma: What do you mean?

Travis: Like you need to stop, leave me and Becky alone.

Emma: But I can't stop thinking about you.

Travis stood up and walked around as she just looked at him.

Travis: You need to move on, you did nasty thing's to me back in NXT.

Emma: It was just play fun.

Travis: No it wasn't, It's not fun to me when you'd throw all my shit on the lawn one day then the next day you love me like day one.

Emma: I've grown up since then.

Travis: Clearly not since you've revealed to the whole world my privacy.

Emma: That was just to get your attention.

Travis: Well it fucking worked didn't it?

Emma was twirling her hair and biting her lip as he paced around.

Travis: What?

Emma: You get me turned on when you're mad.

Travis: I'm mad? Are you mad?

Emma: Common follow me.

Travis: No Emma, you need to listen.

She sat down and looked at him with a pissy look at him.

Travis: Ok so you need to be gone, leave my and my family alone.

Emma: But I can't!! I WANT YOU!!

Travis: No, I'm happily married with a child.

Emma: You think that Becky is going to stay with you after all this? I have more things to send to the world.

Travis grabbed a copy of the legal documents from his back pocket and slammed them down on the coffee table.

Travis: And if you do that then you'll be sued for defamation of my name and public disclosure of privacy.

Emma: ... What?

Travis then walked out and went down the street and waited for his Uber to pick him up. He sat in the back of the SUV and headed back to Charlotte's house where AJ is flying in soon.

Back at home*

Charlotte: That's Emma's house.

Becky's mouth opened and she cried but was also angry at the fact that he would go to her house after all the shit she's caused them.

Becky: That lieing bastard!!

Charlotte: Calm down a bit.

Becky: Calm down, how can I calm down when I know someone I married is clearly not over the bitch ex girlfriend that he's been with for over an hour.