How Did I Get So Lucky?

As Becky started to wake up after an amazing night, she saw Travis already out of bed and putting his clothes back on. She slowly creeped up to him and wrapped her arms and kissed him slowly on his neck.

Travis: Woah hey beautiful, is this how you always wake up?

Becky: Why are you getting out of bed Mr. Sharp?

He turned around and held her in his arms as she kept kissing him; she noticed it was getting him going and kept going.

Travis: Woah are you trying to get me going?

Becky: Who said I was trying? Come here.

Travis and Becky started to make out slowly then it got heavier and heavier until they were on top of each other in the bed. She got on top of him and started to rip his clothes off and throw them away. Travis saw she was getting more and more turned on when he would move his hands and touch her all over.

Becky: Give it to me Travis! Come on!

She sat by Travis's legs and started to bob her head up and down on his length.

Fast forward 20 minutes*

Becky was kissing Travis until she sat on him slowly and and started to bounce on him.

Becky: YES TRAVIS YES!! DON'T STOP BABY!

Travis: I dont plan on it! God you're amazing.

They kept making out as she was going up and down slowly. Travis looked at her and saw this glistening thing in her eye and speed up faster and faster.

Fast forward another 30 minutes*

Travis: Oh baby I'm close! Where do you want me?

Becky: Common you know where you naughty man!!

Travis speed up faster and faster; Becky wrapped her legs around his waist to make him go deeper in her. Travis let out one more grunt as he came inside her, Becky screamed a bit as she could feel it in her. Travis and Becky just laid there for a while, looking at each other and kissing.

Travis: God how did I get so lucky? Me! A kid from the streets of Boston, wrestling in my old school gym in front of 20 people. Now I wrestle in front of thousands of people every night with the person I love.

Becky started to tear up a bit as he finished his statement.

Becky: You've made me the happiest woman on the planet, promise you that baby.

They laid in bed for another hour until they had to get up and drive back home. Travis and Becky started to pack up and check out of the hotel, they got in the car and started to drive back home. Travis lived in Tampa and Becky lived in Nashville, so they were talking about how they would see each other until Travis asked this question?

Travis: So babe, how would you think about you staying at my place until the next event? I mean Smackdown is in Orlando this coming Tuesday.

Becky: Yeah sure!! We'll have to stop in Nashville so I can get my stuff.

Travis took a eary exit and headed to the airport after her answer. Becky and Travis were sitting on the plane, hilding hands and kissed before the flight took off. After 4 and a half hours they were getting ready to land in Nashville, Travis was woken up by the beeping of the airplane to fasten the seatbelts, Travis saw that him and Becky were still holding hands and smiled as he nudged her to wake up up. She woke up and kissed Travis as they landed.

Travis: I love you.

Becky: I love you more.

Travis: Prove it.

Becky playfully hit Travis on the chest.

Becky: You'll get it as soon as we get to my place.

Travis and Becky got there bags and started to head for a rental car. Becky got in the diver seat and Travis sat shotgun. They started to drive to Becky's apartment until Travis said

Travis: Man this city is huge.

Becky: Yeah the people are very nice and the history here amazes me to this day.

They pulled up to her apartment and started to pack up her things until Becky asked

Becky: Alright were staying here for the night now.

Travis: Why's that?

Becky: I just want to stay here and show you around for tonight before we leave.

Travis and Becky got dressed up and headed out for the night.

Fast forward 4 hours*

Stumbling in came Travis and Becky just laughing and laughing, they had a little to much to drink but still could understand each other. They sat out on the porch and watched the city light up.
Becky put her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head, she then fell asleep on his shoulder. Travis carried her into her bed and laid her down and kissed her, he then started to walk out until he saw Becky run up to him. He turned around

Travis: What's wrong?

Becky forcefully kissed Travis and spoke up

Becky: This seems like deja vu?

He then carried her to the bed again but stayed and kissed her. They begun to undress each other until they were both nude. She started to move close to his length until he brought her back up to him.

Travis: It's my turn to satisfy you.

Becky blushed as she sqw Travis put his head between her legs.

Fast forward an hour*

Travis was at his breaking point and asked Becky

Travis: So you want it inside again?

Becky: We'll I dont have any protection.

Travis: We can't get you pregnant right now baby.

Becky: Please I need it, I want you!!

Travis looked at her and saw that she wanted it so badly. He thought that they couldnt have a baby right now, this is a very bad time.

Becky: Please baby please?

Travis: I can't resist you, screw it.

He barried himself into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He came in her and looked at her and saw that she was so satisfied. Travis pulled her up and kissed her until they laid in bed and held each other.

Travis: I still don't know how I got so lucky.

Becky: I feel it inside me baby, You've made me so happy.

Travis kissed her head and said

Travis: I love you, and I always will.

Becky: I love you more baby.

Travis: Prove it then.

He winked at her and she hit his chest softly. They kissed and fell asleep.

End of Chapter 5