Fast Forward..

Today marked almost three months after Travis's horrific accident, today also marks four and a half months of Becky's pregnancy. She has been kinda moody the past couple weeks and Travis has been trying to do what she says while training at the PC with Hunter and Buddy. He's been training four days a week while trying to make Becky satisfied and comfortable. He walked in after training and was drained, he sat on the couch and relaxed for a bit until Becky called out to him.

He walked into the bathroom and saw her taking a bath, he walked in and sat next to her.

Becky: Listen I know I've been a handful the past months, but I just want to thank you.

Travis: For what?

Becky: Just putting up with my bitchyness, I just really appreciate you.

Travis: You don't need to thank me, I would do it anyways. I love you.

Becky: I love you, now how about you join me.

Travis saw her wink with a smirk on her face, she saw him strip down and get in. He pulled her in so she was almost sitting on his lap, they just smiled at each other and kissed.

Fast forward to Wrestlemania*

This year Travis wouldn't be able to make it from him not being medically cleared, plus him and Becky had a doctor's appointment for a baby update. Travis woke up two hours before they had to leave, she looked over and saw Becky was curled up on his arm. He smiled and kissed her as he got up, he decided to make her breakfast as she had wired cravings lately. He whipped up some pancakes, eggs and ham with a big glass of OJ. He walked it in and woke Becky up.

Travis: Hey... Babe

Becky: Yes?

Travis: Here.

He showed her the tray of food and she spring up and started to devour it. After five minutes she looked up and saw Travis recording her.

Becky: Hey woah.

Travis: It's only for my enjoyment later as that was hilarious how fast you ate that.

Becky got up and kissed him, she went in and showerd as Travis started the car to go to the hospital.

Becky finally finished up and Travis walked her to the car since she was showing her pregnancy every week, they parked the car and headed to the appointment.

20 minutes later*

Receptionist: Mister and Misses Sharp? The doctor's ready for you.

He walked Becky to the back and sat in the room waiting, the doctor came in and ran through some stuff about is she was uncomfortable or anything. Then he had her laid down on the bed, he walked out and had the nurse come in. She had Becky lift up her shirt to expose her baby belly, she rubbed the gel all over and they looked at the monitor.

Nurse: And there's your baby, good heartbeats. Everything looks good; Congratulations.

Becky teared up as Travis held her hand, they were a happy family again.

Nurse: So would you like to know the gender?

They looked at each other not knowing if they wanted too or not.

Becky: I.. I don't know.

Nurse: We'll I'll just write it down on the form, if you do want to know then you could go ahead and look. Now here's the ultrasound picture, again Congratulations.

Becky thanked the nurse as she let them have a little privacy while Becky cleaned up. Travis just watched her as he posted a photo of Becky and the nurse looking at the baby, he posted that and a picture of the ultrasound.

Becky Lynch Love (Becky Lynch × OC) BOOK 1* [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें