I Will Fix This..

Travis woke up in AJ and Charlotte's spare bedroom, he looked over and didn't see his wife next to him. It was hitting him hard as he knew that all the posts were bullshit. He grabbed his phone and saw a text from Charlotte saying.

Charlotte: I don't know what's going on but this is bad this time. I'll talk to her but it's best to stay at my house for a while.

He texted her back.

Travis: It's all bullshit Char. Those texts and explicit pictures we're photoshopped or probably when we dated years ago.

Charlotte: Yeah she showed them to me, I have no clue though Travis.

Travis: Charlotte I'm happy married to her, I love her so much that we have a beautiful daughter. I'm not going to throw that all away for a cheap one night stand.

Charlotte: Ok, I believe you.

Travis: I mean common you know me.

Charlotte: I do but I think you two need some seperation for a bit, She doesn't believe me or you.

Travis: God dammit.

Charlotte: I'm sorry Travis.

Travis: I have one more thing.

Charlotte: Ok?

Travis: Did she say anything about divorce?

Charlotte: Not really but she hopes it doesn't come to that.

Travis: It won't. Fuck it I'm straighting this all out.

He threw his phone down and yelled as he punched the wall, now he has a broken finger.

Travis: Ah fuck... Why is this happening to me?

He saw another text from Charlotte.

Charlotte: What are you straighting out Trav? Don't do anything stupid.

Travis: I won't, just straighting it out.

Travis went to work out and noticed a news article shared to him, then another, and another. They came in one after another showing that Emma had leaked texts and photos of those two sending explicit messages and photos from when they were dating. He had to leave his work out mid way and headed back to AJs house and called Charlotte.

She didn't pick up but then she facetimed him, he picked up and saw Alexis sitting on her lap. He teared up seeing her since he couldn't go home.

Travis: Hi sweetheart.

Alexis smiled and pointed at her daddy as he just sat there and watched her.

Charlotte: Ok I got her while Becky is taking a shower. So have you seen the news?

Travis: That she sent them all over social media?

Charlotte: When did you send them?

Travis: Years ago, When I blocked her they all disappeared so I guess I can't prove it.

Charlotte: Emma is the only one to prove it.

Travis: Did she see them?

Charlotte: Yeah, she was very upset on seeing them.

Travis: Char I swear that nothing happend.

Charlotte: I believe you. You see that WWE is taking action?

Travis: Yeah I got a call from Stephanie telling me that there attorney is looking to press charges.