Time To Move On..

After Becky blow out on Tuesday, they sent her and Travis home to calm the situation down. Both walked in the front door and threw the bags away as Becky went into the bathroom to enjoy the jacuzzi and Travis walked around to find something to do, he wanted Becky to have her day to chill out. He started to unpack some of the little things and spread them out throught the house until he heard her come out. She was drying her hair in a towel while wrapped up in a towel. She stood there and watched him until he noticed.

Travis: How are you feeling?

Becky: A little better, I really needed that.

Travis: We'll you're not going to like this but WWE set up a meeting with them and Emma.

Becky: She'll die if I go.

He walked over to her and held her arm.

Travis: Babe, it's time for all this to end. We'll move on from that b.s that she tried.

Becky: I'm gonna be a pain in the ass then.

The meeting day*

Becky and Travis just chilled at the house almost all week after working out everyday. They drove to Orlando to meet everyone at the Performance Center. Both walked into the meeting thinking this will end badly until they noticed it was only them, Emma, Stephanie and Triple H. Becky then calmed down a bit after they sat down.

Stephanie: So let's start. This rivalry between you two is getting out of control. Becky you could've ripped her arm off.

Becky: Yeah I tried, she's lucky that Trav was there.

She stood up and hit the table towards Emma and Travis had to pull her back down and calm her down.

Hunter: So I still see tension between you two then? How are we going to fix this all?

Becky: She can leave us alone!! Emma, he's with me now.

Emma: I can't move on. I need him.

At this point Travis was really uncomfortable at where this is going. Hunter saw that Travis wasn't likening this.

Hunter: Steph, take Emma and Becky out and seperate them. I need to talk to Travis.

Stephanie took them both out and put them in different spots. The door shut and Travis finally looked at him.

Hunter: So how did this all happen?

Travis: I dates Emma back in NXT, she moved in with me later on until we broke it all and I kicked her out.

Hunter: Was it a mutual decision to break up?

Travis: No I ended it after I caught her with Big Cass and kicked her out.

Hunter: I think she made a huge mistake and now can't get over you. So how do you think we should end this?

Travis: I kinda was thinking either switching Becky and I to RAW or switching Emma. I just don't know anymore though.

Hunter: Okay you're not going to like this but maybe you and Emma need to talk this out, without Becky.

Travis puffed and chuckled.

Travis: You think I won't like it? Think what Becky will do.

Hunter: I'll have Stephanie distract her. Let me call her in.

Hunter called Stephanie to bring in Emma, you could hear Becky in the backround questioning why she's going in. Minutes later in came Emma sitting across from Travis.