Just Think About It..

Travis woke up to Becky laying on his chest in deep sleep. He didn't want to get up but he wanted to get ready so they could head for Tampa as soon as she woke up. He slowly got up and went into the bathroom to shower. He started it up and heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Travis looked out and saw Becky trying to sneak into the bathroom. He was ready and pulled her into the shower as she let out a scream.

Becky: TRAVIS MY CLOTHES!! There all wet now.

Travis: Well take them off and get back in here.

She just striped down in the shower as they started to kiss.

Fast forward 20 minutes*

They got ready and packed her bags, Travis noticed that she basically packed all of her clothes she had.

Travis: So are you bringing your whole closet to Tampa? He said laughing a bit.

Becky: Might as well take all my clothes just incase I don't come back. She winked.

Travis thought to himself why would she do that? If she were to move in with him wouldn't she have to come back for more stuff?

Travis: Becks if you stay in Tampa with me, wouldn't we have to come back for all this?

He pointed out all the furniture and pictures on the walls. She walked around and looked at the pictures and only saw she hung up 4 of her and her family and and 1 of her and Charlotte. She took them down and packed them.

Becky: Well this apartment was already fully furnished and most of this stuff isn't mine so basically I'm ready to move right now if I were too.

Travis looked at her and she winked at him. He kissed her and thsy went to the car. They pulled out of the parking lot and headed for Tampa, Travis was driving as Becky sat shotgun.

5 hours into the 10 hour roadtrip*

Travis looked over at Becky who was sleeping. He smiled and kept driving until there was a incoming call from Charlotte.

Travis: Yes Charlotte?

Charlotte: Hey how's the roadtrip? Bet Becky's been knocked out cold the whole time.

Travis looked at her again and she was still sleeping. He chuckled.

Travis: Yeah she told me earlier that she didn't get any sleep last night.

Charlotte: Well if you two actually slept instead of banging the whole night then you would have a well rested night.

Travis: Hey hey hey we don't do it every night.

Charlotte laughed in the phone.

Charlotte: Yeah that's not what Becky tells me every day on the phone buddy.

Travis: Well shit haha.

Charlotte: Ok listen, I called because word is out that you and Becky are dating in the locker room and it seems that one Superstar is jealous.

Travis: And who's that?

Charlotte: Emma, she's been going around telling people that you're only dating her to make her jealous.

Travis laughed loudly as a joke and didn't know he woke Becky up. She could now hear him and Charlotte's conversation over the speakers in the car.

Travis: I'm trying to make her jealous? I broke up with her over 2 years ago. Does anyone believe her?

Charlotte: I don't think so but I wouldn't put as side if she tries anything. Just let Becky know sometime that this is happening and be careful around the locker rooms just in case. Love you both and safe travel's.