Christmas..

It's been a month after Survivor Series and Travis still had time off but wanted to go back, Hunter and Stephanie wouldn't let him for a while and he questioned why he and Becky had so much time off. It was Christmas Eve and Travis was hanging up as much stuff around the house as he could, they didn't have time to put decorations all around for the party tonight. He had a huge 10ft. Christmas tree in the middle of the living room, he covered the walls with pictures and paintings.

Becky: We'll you go all out don't you.

Travis: I haven't ever had time to decorate, wanted to go all out this year.

She smiled as he climed down the ladder and kissed her, she was making most of the food besides Travis grilling the meats outside. She walked out and saw him scrolling through his phone while smoking and grilling meat, she sat beside him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Travis: Man this takes forever.

Becky: Good thing everyone won't come over until 4.

Travis looked on his phone and saw it was 3.

Travis: Uh babe, that's in an hour.

She ran inside to get changed before everyone came. He sat and laughed as she was getting ready.

Hour later*

People were starting to come, the first was Charlotte and AJ. Both went out the back and sat and waited for more and more people. Later was Finn and Bayley then Lexi and Buddy. Sooner than later there was over 40 people hanging at there house. Some of the guests included Aleister Black and Nikki Cross, another couple was Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae. The final couple was Renee Young and Dean Ambrose, Travis showed some of the guys around his new house. They walked down to the liquor cellar and he showed off his collection of aged drinks.

Dean: Man you have some fancy bottles around here.

Travis: Yeah my most recent one is aged from 1880, I don't know if it's good but the bottle looks amazing.

Aleister: Man this place is huge.

Travis: We'll Becky wanted big, so she got a BIG house.

All laughed and walked back to the party where everyone started to eat, Travis wanted to give a little speech.

Travis: Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating Christmas with Becky and I. I wanted to get everyone together before the holidays and big ppv start up. You're here for a reason and that's you're all close and special to Becks and I. So thank you everyone for coming and enjoy the rest of the night.

Travis saw Becky sitting around with a bunch of the girls that she's close with and walked up and sat with her.

Becky: Hey we were just talking about you.

Travis: Hope it was good.

All of the girls started to talk to both of them about there honeymoon in Cabo, Becky showed pictures to them all.

Towards the end of the party*

Travis backed his truck to the back with the boys and unloaded a truck load of fireworks. He honked the horn to get everyone's attention and drove back with the remote. He walked up the deck and sat next to Becky and started to fire them off. Button by button he and Becky pushed almost all, making the night sky light up in bright colors. She laid her head on him and just watched.

Travis: Love you

Becky: Love you more baby.

Travis: bang bang bang it...