I'm Sorry (Part 1)..

Today marks one month that Becky and Travis made the huge announcement about there pregnancy. Today is also the Royal Rumble PPV and he left Becky at home, He landed in Philadelphia and called her immediately.

Travis: Becky?

Becky: Hey honey!! How was the flight?

Travis: Terrible, I miss you already.

Becky: I miss you more, I'll be watching tomorrow on the network.

Travis: I'm going to break character, just watch.

They both laughed on the phone and talked until it was time for him to go to rehearsals.

Travis: Babe I'll call you after I'm done. I love you.

Becky: I love you too!!

He hung up and had a company car pick him up, they unloaded all his bags to his locker room. He saw Buddy standing outside his room and waited.

Travis: Bro what are you doing here?

Buddy: Finally joining you on the main roster.

Travis: Dude no way!! That's awesome I'm so happy for you!!

They hugged it out and he unpacked in his locker room, just like old times. Travis sat down next to him and watched pre show and shoot the shit.

Travis: So what's brand are you going on?

Buddy: Sadly Smackdown, I love everyone here but I was hoping for RAW.

Travis: Yeah, but the way you and Lexi already have it figured out then you should be fine.

Buddy: Maybe.

10 minutes until The Rumble*

All the superstars in the match was hanging backstage just meeting up. Some of the returning hall of famers included Rey Mystiro, Mark Henry, and one of Travis's favorites The Hardy Boys. Everyone was telling each other the numbers they'll be called out.

Travis: So Jeff! What's your number?

Jeff: I got 28.

Matt: I got 29.

Travis: Wow, Guess who has 30?

They all laughed as all would go out almost with each other. Travis sat with AJ as they watched the 5th person to come out, both tried to guess to see who it would be.

AJ: I say Big Show.

Travis: I got Bray Wyatt

Micheal Cole: Number 5 is the world's strongest man, Mark Henry!!

Both looked shocked how they were way off, AJ then walked out and grabbed Travs shoulder as he was getting ready to enter.

Travis just sat their, alone watching the TV as number 8 was announced.

Travis: Common Dolph!!

Micheal Cole: And number 8 to enter the 2019 Royal Rumble is Dolph Ziggler.

Travis smiled as he got that right, he was thsn shocked that Rey frickin Mystiro walked over and sat next to him.

Rey: Hey I saw you and Becky's announcement. Congrats Buddy!!

Travis: That means alot coming from one of my idols.

They both watched as number 13 was going in.