This Could Be It..

So after Becky and Travis's very hot night, they woke up and got ready to head to the arena for Smackdown. Travis was waiting for Becky to get outta the shower, he was flipping through Twitter and saw that everyone was freaking out and happy that there relationship is now public. Travis thought he could make it better by making a video of him and Becky. He propped up his phone showing the door to the bathroom, he showed the camera that he was filling up the ice bucket with the rest of the ice and now freezing water. He made sure you couldn't see Becky in the video but he walked into the bathroom and dumped it on her in the shower. In the video you hear water splash and a loud scream and yelling.

Becky: TRAVIS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AS SOON AS I GET OUT!!

Travis laughed it off and turned the camera off, he noticed he forgot his razor and toothbrush on the counter in there. He tried to sneak in there and he could hear Becky complaining how cold that was, she noticed his shadow on the outside and opened the curtain.

Becky: Are you going to dump more freezing cold water on me again!! She said with anger in her eyes.

Travis: Hey hey hey calm down, I come unarmed. Dont need to frwak out.

As soon as he said that she pulled him in the shower and started to hose him down. She was getting him soaking wet and he tried to stop but she wouldn't let off. He turned the water off and said.

Travis: Great now I gotta shower now, you know I'll remember that. Mark my words Becks you'll get it when you don't see it coming.

She laughed and they showered together.

20 minutes later*

They packed the car and headed to the arena where they meet up with Finn and Bayley.

Bayley: Hey you two, I saw that you are pretty popular on social media right now.

Becky: Yeah looks like the secret finally came out.

Finn and Travis unpacked both of there cars and waitied for them to stop talking and to follow.

Finn: So are we going to do your makeup out here or are we going to head inside.

They all went inside and went to the locker rooms. Becky and Travis walked into there and unpacked, they chilled on the couch for a while until they heard a knock; In walked Charlotte and Bayley.

Charlotte: Hey you two! How was the concert?

Becky: Oh it was the best, I'll never forget it.

They talked about that and how her relationship with Travis is going until they called for Travis down to production. He kissed Becky and ran down there, Charlotte and Bayley waited till he shut the door.

Charlotte: Ok Becks, don't get mad at what I'm about to say.

Becky: Well go on.

Charlotte: It's about Emma, she's back from suspension today and Bayley said.. well you can tell her.

Bayley: She told me that she's going to do whatever it takes to get Travis back, she knows that your relationship is now public but she doesn't care.

Becky sat there, looked like she was building up anger until she got up and smashed one of the mirrors. Charlotte and Bayley tried to calm her down but she wouldn't calm until she had a mental breakdown.

Becky: What if he goes back to her? What if she convinces her to break up with me?

Charlotte: He wouldn't do that, he loves you Becks.