Why Is This Happening?

You wake up to a empty bed this time, you see across the room the red haired beauty cleaning up all tge clothes on the ground. You lay there thinking about what's gonna happen at the arena with all the rumors running around. You hope the Becky doesn't start anything between her and Emma. You brush it off for a while and get outta bed quickly, you sneak up to Becky and grab her and pick her up, making her scream.

Becky: Travis, you gotta stop scaring me.

Travis: But it's easy too haha.

Travis put her down and kissed her, he started to help her pick up the clothes and do laundry. They started to pack for Smackdown in a couple hours, they Travis's car and headed out. Becky was suprised on how late they were showing up to the arena.

Becky: Babe we really need to fix the sleeping schedule, I don't want to be late again.

Travis: Well if we can't keep our hands off eachother then that won't be changing anytime soon babe.

Travis laughed about it as Becky playfully hit his shoulder.

Becky: I mean it, we could get in a alotta trouble.

Travis: Don't worry; we'll figure it out. Besides this is just the beginning.

Becky smiled as they parked in the arena and unpacked. They went into there locker room to get changed, Becky headed for the makeup department and Travis went to catering. He saw Finn and Buddy Murphy sitting at a table watching "Main Event" as it was Daniel Bryan vs Curt Hawkins. Travis sat down and both of them looked straight at him.

Travis: What's going on? Why the faces?

Finn: Words around that you cheated on Becky with Emma.

Buddy: Yeah I heard it from Alexa and she said that it happend 2 nights ago.

Travis shook his head in disbelief, sat there looking down and said

Travis: Who told you these rumors Finn? I was with Becky in Nashville 2 days ago.

Finn: I heard it from Bayley this morning.

Buddy: So you didn't cheat on her then?

Travis: No, we we're at her apartment in Nashville 2 days ago. I've been by her side for almost the past month.

Finn and Buddy questioned why are the rumors spreading around. All of a sudden Bayley comes around the corner and puts her hands on Travis's shoulders shacking them in anger.

Bayley: How could you do this to my best friend? I thought you two were perfect for eachother.

Finn stood up and backed Bayley away from Travis to calm her down.

Travis: Bayley I didn't cheat on Becky, I love her; we've been inseparable for a month.

Bayley: Why should I believe you?

Travis: We'll I can prove it but I don't think Becky wants me sharing those photo's.

In came Becky from getting her makeup done, Bayley had ran to her and almost tackled her from her hug. Becky looked at her and wiped her tears off her.

Becky: What's wrong darling?

Bayley: I went off on Travis because I thought the rumors were true.

Becky: What rumors?

Finn: That Travis cheated on you with Emma 2 days ago.

Travis walked over and wrapped his hands around her.