He's The Reason I'm Here..

Becky answered the phone and Lexi was panting and sounded like crying.

Becky: Lexi what's wrong?

Lexi: I'm here at your front door, we need to go.

Becky: What? Go where?

Lexi: Just come please.

Becky hung up and got dressed, she was really worried. She grabbed the note and opened the front door, she looked and saw Lexi crying in her car. She got in the passenger seat and looked at her.

Becky: Lex? What's wrong?

Lexi looked at her with mass tears falling, she looked like a mess.

Lexi: I can't tell you, it's too hard.

Becky then started to tear up and held her hand as she still questioned on what was going on?

Becky: Please tell me.

Lexi: Buddy got a phone call from Travis 10 minutes ago and it was the captain of the Tampa Fire Department. Travis got in a horrific accident and is being transported to the emergency room right now.

Becky just sat there, mouth open and turned pail as a ghost. She couldn't breathe and started to freak out, then Lexi got a call from Buddy.

Buddy: Hello? Becky? Lexi?

Lexi: You're on speakerphone.

Buddy: Ok so Travis just arrived at the ER and was rushed to emergency surgery.

Becky: Wha... wha...

Buddy: Come here right now, there's a doctor waiting for his wife to get here.

Lexi hung up and started to drive to the ER, Becky was quiet in shock.

Becky: I'm I going to lose my best friend? My husband? Will our baby see there father?

Lexi: Becky you need to stop, he's going to be fine.

Becky: I love him Lexi, I CAN'T LOSE HIM.

Both started to cry as Lexi parked the car, Becky started to run to the entrance and saw Buddy standing there with the doctor.

Buddy: Here's Becky, Travis's wife.

The doctor walked to Becky as Lexi ran to Buddy and hugged him.

Doc: Hello Mrs. Sharp, I'm Doctor. Miller, now Travis is in Surgery with the top surgeons here in Tampa.

Becky: Is he going to make it?

Doc: I hope. He sustained internal bleeding near his lungs, he has a punctured lung and had multiple stabbings in his legs from the debris. He has lost some blood at the scene. We'll update you when he's out of surgery

Becky: How long has he been in surgery?

Doc: Look's like coming up on an hour, you and your friends can go down too the room he'll be staying in, it's fully furnished.

Becky: Thank you

She said dropping to the ground just crying until she hurt. Lexi and Buddy picked her up and walked her to his room. She laid down on the pull out couch just crying as Lexi never left her side. Buddy was outside just waiting for anything, plus he didn't want to start crying after seeing those two cry.

Lexi walked out and saw Buddy had his head in his hands. She sat next to him and saw his phone had a picture sent to him.

Lexi: What's that?