Chapter 4

~Possible Trigger: abuse~

Diannes POV

I woke up, looking around the room. It wasnt my room. I whined, looking under the cover before sighing. I jumped, hearing a voice.
"I wouldnt have taken advantage of you." A british voice said with a faint chuckle. I blushed a little, looking down at my lap.
"However i do need to ask you something." He walked over, sitting next to me.
"Whats that?" I asked softly, a hint of confusion in my voice.
"Last night, when you were drunk, you told me....you liked me?"
My cheeks went about as red as my hair, and i covered my face with my hands, feeling Joe moved them away gently and tilt my head up.
"W-well.....over the past f-few days....y-youve been r-really nice to me....and i-ive seen youre n-not a bad person.....youve started protecting me....i noticed...." i said softly.

Joes POV

I dont think i heard her right. Sweet little Dianne just told me.....she liked me? I smiled and put one arm around her.
"I like you too little red." I said softly, seeing the girl smile, almost like a child yet it was a smile to die for. She looked up at me, moving a little closer, so i did too, until we were only centimetres apart. She giggled, and i moved my arm to her waist. I decided to finally close the gap, kissing her softly. The kiss wasnt long, only a few seconds. We pulled away, Dianne blushing a lot.
"So....what are we....?" She asked quietly, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"Well, you can be my girlfriend." I chuckled, dianne nodding.
"But what about your friends....." she whined.
"Ill sort them out." I said, kissing her forehead. "But i guess i should get you home shouldnt i?"

Diannes POV

My heart practically dropped when Joe mentioned going home. My aunt was going to kill me. I nodded quietly, standing up and stretching. "What time is it?" I asked.
"5am, you have time to get ready for school later." He said softly. I smiled a little, putting my broken bag on my shoulder. He walked me out, walking me to my flat since it was dark and he didnt want anything to happen. I didnt speak much as we walked, mainly shocked he was being so nice to me since not long ago he hated me. That didnt matter now. I was happy, and so was he. I walked to the end of my road and hugged him. "I can walk from here." I said. He kissed my cheek and smiled.
"See you in a couple hours little red." He said, watching as i walked off.

I didnt have a chance to knock, my aunt swinging the door open with anger. It terrified me.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

She slammed the door shut, glaring at me.
"DIANNE BUSWELL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She snarled. I felt the back of her hand strike my cheek, leaving a strong sting it its place. I didnt have time to explain myself before she punched my eye like shed done the day before. I cried out.
"Oh stop crying you baby." She snarled. She was like an animal. She pushed me away from her, but when i tried to run she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. I yelped in pain, getting thrown to the floor before getting kicked in the stomach. I whined, feeling the pain in my ribs when she kicked them hard.
"I dont want to see you again today!" She snapped, pulling me up and kicking my back. I stumbled before limping to my room. My leg aready hurt from before now my body ached.

*TRIGGER OVER*

I closed my door silently, sliding against it, head in hands. I had no phone to message joe. It got taken from me when last night. I sniffed and pulled myself up, dragging myself to my wardrobe. I pulled out an old t shirt and some worn down shorts. I pulled off the uniform i slept in at joes and got changed into the old clothes id picked out. I crawled over to my bed and tucked myself in. It took me a long time to fall asleep. However i fell asleep thinking of the one and only...

Joe Sugg.

*Time Skip To Next School Morning*

Joes POV