Chapter 68

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

I woke up, clinging onto Joes arm since he wasnt awake yet. He groaned, rolling over so he was facing me.
"Morning." He said, kissing my forehead, wrapping his free arm round me since I was hugging the other one.
"Mornin'." I smiled, looking up at him.
"I dont want to go to school today."
"Well neither do I, but I do want to know where Jack and AJ ran off to yesterday." I said as I sat up. Joe smiled and nodded, sitting up. As he sat up our alarm went off.
"Well the quicker we get ready the sooner we can find out." He said. I jumped out of bed, walking to my room and getting a clean shirt out my wardrobe before changing into my uniform. I sat down at my dressing table, french braiding my hair, putting on some light makeup before standing up, grabbing my bag and heading towards Joes room. I knocked before walking in, seeing him swing his bag onto his back.
"How has it not broken yet?" I asked with a child like smile.
"Talent." He said, walking over and kissing my forehead. We walked downstairs, putting out bags down before I put two poptarts in the toaster. I smiled, Joe walking over to me, placing a hand on my cheek, kissing me gently. I put my hands on his shoulders, kissing back, however we pulled away when the poptarts popped up. I smiled, putting them on two plates, carrying them to the table. I set them down, the two of us sitting down.
"So what do you reckon AJ and Jack did yesterday?"
"Definitely fucked." Joe said, making me laugh.
"Probably." I giggled, nibbling on my poptart. When we finished breakfast I washed up the plates, drying them off before we had our daily race to the bathroom. Joe won. I smiled, brushing my teeth as I sat on the edge of the bath. Joe laughed as I slid into the bath accidently. I laughed, putting a hand out, Joe pulling me up. We finished brushing our teeth, walking downstairs and putting on our shoes, grabbing our bags and beginning the slow walk to school.

When we arrived we were the last ones there.
"So Jack, where did you and AJ go on your magical adventure yesterday." Joe said with a slight smirk. AJ smiled, hugging Jack gently.
"Well Joe, because Im a nice boyfriend I took AJ out for the day."
"Awww thats cute." I smiled.
"I guess." Joe said, making us all laugh at the the slight hint of sarcasm laced in his voice.
"You need to tell me about it in dance later." I said, AJ nodding. The bell soon went, Joe giving me a kiss goodbye before we walked to our tutors. I laughed, jumping on Conors back.
"Run Maynard!" I yelled, Conor running through the hallways with me on his back. We laughed, going into tutor, Conor letting me go. I jumped off his back, sitting down in my seat, the both of us still laughing. Oli and Mikey soon walked in, sitting down.
"You two are some weird people." Mikey said, Oli nodding.
"You just figured that out." I said, making them laugh. Our teacher came in, silencing us before taking the register.

The bell went, signalling first period. I walked to the sports hall, seeing AJ.
"Hey." I smiled, walking over to him.
"Hey Di." He said as we walked inside. I walked to the girls changing rooms, seeing Lauren get changed into her PE kit.
"Hey Lauren." I smiled, starting to change into my dance kit.
"Hey Di." She smiled, putting her hair up.
"You looking forward to PE?"
"Yeah, but Im looking forward to a date I have later a little more." She said with a slight blush.
"Wait Josh is taking you out!" I gasped. "You need to tell me everything."
"I always do." She smiled before leaving for her class. I smiled, finishing getting changed before walking to the gym. I ran over to AJ.
"Tell me everything!" I said, AJ smiling with a little blush.
"Well he took me to a restaurant, the beach, a woodland walk, a small cafe and then the arcade where he won me a giant teddy bear." He smiled.
"Awww!" I squealed.
"Can you shut up youre gonna burst my ear drum." One of Scarletts bitchy friends snapped.
"Shouldnt it have burst from all the screaming you do with your hook ups?" AJ said, watching as she just went silent, slowly backing off.
"Didnt expect that coming from you."
"She tried to flirt with Jack at one point. Lets just sat I was a very angry marshmallow." He said, making me laugh a little.
"Well at least we know that Jack is loyal to you." I smiled. The lesson soon began, and we were able to practice our Charleston that we had choreographed a while ago since we had an assessment coming up soon. AJ smiled, picking me up before I jumped down, the two of us continuing to practice.

*Break Time*

I walked into the canteen with Oli and Byron, having just had maths. I smiled, taking a seat next to Joe, resting my head on his shoulder as he put an arm round me.
"Hey." I smiled, feeling him kiss my forehead. I laughed slightly.
"Guessing you rescheduled your morning makeout to now?" I said, seeing Jack and AJ kissing. They pulled away, AJ blushing deeply.
"Maybe." Jack laughed a little, rubbing circles on Jacks back. I smiled, glancing over to Lauren, seeing her screw up her face. I reached into my bag, handing her some ibuprofen.
"I love how you know." Lauren smiled a little, taking the pills with some of her water. Josh put his arm round her, letting her lean against him to make herself a little more comfortable. I smiled, taking Joes crisps when he was busy talking to Caspar, however he only realised when I had finished the whole bag.
"Hey!" He said, tickling my sides. I squealed, laughing and squirming round.
"S-stop!" I giggled, Joe stopping. I smiled sweetly.
"Fine I forgive you." He huffed, however couldnt help but smile. I smiled, kissing his cheek, the bell soon going.

*After School*

Joes POV

I smiled, seeing Dianne walk over to me. I took her hand, linking my fingers with hers as we headed back to mine.
"I think Zoe and Alfie are the only ones home." I said, Dianne nodding. She walked closer to me, meaning I could put my arm round her. I smiled, holding her close to me as we walked down my road and up the drive. We walked in, seeing Alfie and Zoe cuddling on the sofa. I smiled, walking over.
"What you watching?"
"The Little Mermaid."
"I love that movie!" Dianne giggled, sitting down on the other sofa. I sat next to her, wrapping my arms round her as she cuddled into me. I loved moments like this. Sitting in a comfortable silence.

I never wanted this to end.

A/N

First chapter of the night completed! Hope you guys like this one since you may be upset with the next.