Chapter 16

Diannes POV

I woke up monday morning alone. Joe mustve gone home. I stood up and yawned, stretching before dragging myself to the bathroom to shower.

When I showered, got dressed and brushed my teeth, I started to pack my bag. I skipled breakfast since I heard my aunt taking bottles out the fridge and I didnt want to be in the way. I heard a knock when it turned 8am, so I walked over and opened it.
"Ready to go?" Joe asked, leaving a bright smile on my face. I didnt know he'd be walking me to school.
"One second." I smiled, grabbing my navy blue blazer and putting it on before walking out the flat with him and out the apartment block.

While on our way to school, we saw Scarlett and the other barbie dolls hanging out with Melony.
"As if they couldnt get any worse." I scoffed, making Joe laugh.
"Youre not wrong babe." He smiled, and when we walked past he put his hand around my waist, knowing it would make Scarlett and also Melony jealous.
"What do we have today?" Joe asked as we walked through the gate.
"English, PE, science, maths, ICT" I huffed. Luckily Joe was in all my lessons except maths. Maybe ill have to tutor him so he can move up a few sets to get to my class. We walked over to the boys and smiled.
"You alright Casp?" I laughed.
"Hes got a hangover." Josh chuckled, givinf Caspar some water. The blonde south african nodded, leaning against the wall in frustration before the bell went.
"Well Ill see you in english." Joe kissed me before walking off to his tutor. Oli, Mikey and Conor walked with my to ours, laughing and messing around with each other. We sat down in tutor, laughing until our tutor walked in, silencing us all so we could be registered. Once we were registered we continued to talk and mess around until the bell went.

Once I got to english, I saw Joe and Josh sat at our table. Then I saw Melony. Sat in my place. I walked over, crossing my arms as I stood next to her.
"Thats my seat. You dont sit here." I snapped. She looked up, twirling her hair at me.
"Id move. Dianne will fight." Josh smirked. Melony stood up, and I took the chance to gently elbow her and sit down. I looked at Joe over the table and smiled, Melony walking off.
"Dianne Buswell is not gonna be a push over." I chuckled, Joe nodding.
"Oh I know." He smiled, the teacher soon handing out our new books. We were studying the play 'An Inspector calls' and we got given books to annotate. I wrote my name in the front, smiling a little as our teacher spoke us through what we would be doing brieftly before we began to annotate the character page at the beginning with what the names meant and how they played a part with that character. I smiled, humming a little to myself while everyone was talking until we all had to stop. I looked up, Joe smiling at me before going back to working.
"Dianne, can you read for Sheila please, and Joe, you can read Gerald." The teacher said, assigning some other people to some characters. We read through, annotating some important quotes. I sighed, trying to get some ink out a used high lighter that didnt really work, but I saw a high lighter slide across the table.
"Thanks." I mouthed at Joe, highlighting a couple things. I put the lid back on before going back to reading, smiling a little when the bell went. We packed up, Joe taking my hand as we walked to PE.
"What sport are we playing next?" I asked, standing in the line.
"I heard were doing basketball." Jack said and I groaned.
"Im too short for basketball." I pouted.
"Just get Caspar on your team youll be fine." Joe laughed. We all walked in and I walked upstairs to the girls changing rooms. I started to change before Melony walked over. I turned round and jumped.
"Hey Di."
"Only my friends call me that." I said. She scoffed.
"Break up with Joe."
"Youre cute." I scoffed, putting my hair up and walking out the changing rooms and down to the sports hall.
"Melony is adorable." I joked, jumping on Caspars back.
"What did she do?" Joe asked, having to look up at me.
"Told me to break up with you. Theres one thing that girl should know. No one messes with Joe Sugg." I smirked, jumping down and hugging him.
"You are correct." He smirked and kissed my forehead. Melony and Scarlett walked in, about to walk over.
"Nope. Back up ladies." Jack said, grabbing a basketball and bouncing it before holding it still. The two scoffed, seeing Joe pull me into a tight hug. Getting what they wanted would be harder than they expected. I smiled up at Joe, giggling a little before the teacher called us to sit down. She toom the register, letting us just practise shooting the ball and mess around. I smiled, going round with Joe until I felt a ball hit the back of my head. I whined in pain. It wasnt a soft ball, clearly new. I turned round, seeing Melony smirking. Joe stood in front of me, rolling his eyes.
"Id watch what youre doing sweetie. Trust me. You dont wanna mess with the wrong people." He snapped. For a moment I saw the Joe that bullied me. I looked down, and when he looked at me his face softened.
"Sorry babe. Im just not having anyone else hurt you. Not anymore." He said, giving my a tight hug. I smiled softly.
"Just try not to get in any fights. I can fight my own battles." I giggled before throwing the ball and it actually went into the hoop.
"I did it!" I smiled brightly and held the ball once I picked up.
"Youre adorable." He kissed my forehead. Once the lesson was over, I went upstairs to get changed before walking down when the bell went. I saw Joe and the others, the group of us walking to the canteen.

*After school*

Joes POV

I was sick and tired of Melony trying to hurt Dianne. I needed a plan. Surprisingly I wasnt bad with technology, and I may be able to devise a plan to catch Melony in the act. Put an end to this. I regret every second I spent bullying Dianne. Hearing her past broke my heart to know whay she went thorugh. We made her life a living hell, and now I refuse to let that happen again. We walked out of ICT, beginning to walk back to mine.
"Do you have glasses?" I asked her.
"I do! I wear them sometimes." She said softly.
"Can I borrow them? I need a way to catch Melony. Hopefully get her caught in the act and have her expelled."
"Wait what?" Dianne looked at me shocked.
"Dianne Im not letting her upset you any longer. I can see the look in your eyes even when you seem strong and fearless. She hurts you. Im not letting anyone else hurt you." I cooed. I watched as tears poured down the red heads cheeks before she buried her head in my chest. "Hey hey, dont cry." I said softly, picking her up and carrying her the rest of the way to mine.

When we got there, we walked up to my room. I smiled, Dianne sitting down on my bed.
"Can I see some of your art?" I heard her ask. I nodded, grabbing my art book and handing it to her. She flicked through, and the look on her face was nothing but adorable. "These are amazing." She smiled, stopping on the drawing of the bear and the dove. "Youre so talented."
"So are you. Watching you dance is incredible. Youre amazing at it." I sat next to her.
"What do the animals represent?"
"Youre the dove. Peaceful, full of love. A beautiful creature. Im the bear, can be angry and fight, or can be an adorable teddy bear. Depends how you act." I smiled, kissing her nose. God the smile on the face was everything.

We spend the rest of the evening messing around, doing a couple silly drawings together and Dianne attempting to teach me to dance, however I continued to stumble over my own feet.

I love her.

A/N

I finally updated. I know this chapter isnt amazing, mainly a filler, however there will be drama with Melony. Next chapter the glasses will be put together and the bitch will be caught.