Chapter 70

Warning: Grab your tissues, harsh language, abuse, and a sad sad ending

Diannes POV

I looked up at her, going completely silent. Tears welled up in my eyes, pouring down my cheeks.
"N-no! You c-cant!" I cried. "Y-you cant send me back! I-I love it here!"
"Exactly! Do you think your father sent you here to make friends? Get a boyfriend? Course not!" My aunt snarled, slapping me clean across the cheek. "I cant keep you here, youll find a way to see them. Your father will have much better control over you!" She smirked, an evil glint in her eyes.
"No! I wont go! Ill go live with Joe-"
"I dont think so. Your flight has been booked. Youre going back." She snapped. I kicked her away, making a run for the door however she tripped me over, pinning me to the floor.
"DIANNE CLAIRE BUSWELL YOU ARE GOING HOME!" She spat. I went silent, my breathing irregular, tears streaming down my cheeks. I let out strangled sobs after a while, my aunt getting off me, pulling me up.
"Stop crying you pathetic girl! Go pack your things! You leave tomorrow!" She snapped, pushing me in the direction of my room. I ran into my room, slamming the door shut and sliding down it. I sobbed into my hands, not able to bring myself to begin packing. I reached into my pocket, seeing worried messages from Joe.

Joe❤: Di are you okay?
Joe❤: Di has she hurt you?
Joe❤: Message me when you can baby xx

I broke down into more tears. How could I tell everyone that I was leaving? How could I leave Joe heartbroken? I checked my phone again, slowly typing a reply since I knew I couldnt tell him in person.

Dianne: My aunt
Dianne: Shes sending me back
Joe❤: SHE CANT!
Dianne: The flights been booked. I dont want to go but I have no choice.
Joe❤: You can come stay with me
Dianne: I want to! I really really want to! But she'll find us...she'll hurt you too.
Joe❤: Id let her if it meant you could stay.
Dianne: I dont want to put you in that danger.
Dianne: I love you Joe xx

I put my phone down, slowly walking over to my bed, taking my suitcase out fron underneath it. I opened it, throwing everything I owned in it that I had at my house. I knew I had to get some of my clothes from Joes, however it would break me to see him so upset. I sniffed, shaking as I closed the case, zipping it up. I left the case on my bed, writing a note for my aunt.

To Aunt,

I am going to Joes to collect some of my things.

Will meet you at the airport tomorrow, please bring my case with you along with my passport.

~ Dianne

I put the note on my case before walking to my window, opening it and climbing out, jumping down onto the bins before jumping off them. I wiped my eyes, sprinting towards Joes house, knocking once I got there.

Joes POV

I was sat upstairs, the boys and Lauren sat with me. I had invited them over when Dianne had told me her aunt was sending her back to Australia. When we heard a knock I got up, slowly dragging myself downstairs. I opened the door, seeing Dianne standing there, bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. Before she could say anything, I pulled her into a tight hug, feeling her cry into my shoulder. To say I was crying was an understatement. It was at the point where the sobs you made were silent and your eyes hurt from crying too much. I held Dianne close, scared to let go, knowing that I may never see her again. I could hear her sobbing into my shoulder, and it broke my heart. I pulled away from the hug, wiping the tears from her cheeks. We didnt say anything, however turned out heads when we heard everyone running down the stairs. Lauren pulled Dianne into a tight hug.
"You cant leave me with these boys." She sniffed.
"Y-Youll be okay Lauren." Dianne smiled a little. "T-they may be crazy b-but theyre good friends. T-theyll protect you." She sniffed, AJ joining the hug. I sighed, Caspar rubbing my shoulder as I wiped my eyes.
"Hey guys." Oli said, getting our attention. "We shouldnt spend our last night together crying. I say we spend our last night playing the game that got Joe and Dianne together."
"Never Have I Ever?" Dianne asked, a small smile. Oli nodded.
"Instead of drinks we can use grapes so we can fully remember this night." AJ said. I nodded, taking Diannes hand. We walked to the kitchen while everyone else went back upstairs. I pulled her into a deep kiss, holding onto her waist. It was like a Disney movie kiss, where the princess would kiss the prince with passion when they get together at the end. However this was almost like a goodbye kiss. I pulled away, resting my forehead on her.
"Im gonna miss you baby." I whispered.
"Im gonna misd you too." She sniffed. "I-Ill try contact you....b-but I may not be able to." She added, taking the grapes out the fridge.
"I wont forget you Di." I sniffed. "I never could."
"I would never forget you either." She said, taking my hands in hers. "Promise me, youll move on one day." She sniffed.
"But Di-"
"Youll see me again, I promise, but try move on." She hugged me tight.
"However tonight we enjoy with our friends. We forget about the world and whats happening and have fun." She smiled a little, holding the grapes. We walked upstairs, sitting on the floor with everyone else. Dianne put the grapes in the middle of the circle.
"Lets start." I said. "Never Have I Ever sent a half nude to the wrong person." I said, seeing AJ awkwardly take a grape and eat it.
"Conor didnt appricite it." He laughed slightly.
"Yeah I was a little shocked." Conor laughed.
"Never Have I Ever had a strong dislike to an object." AJ said. I grabbed a grape, popping it into my mouth.
"What was it?" AJ asked.
"I dont do Crocs." I said, the others slightly laughing at me.
"Never Have I Ever dyed my own hair." Byron said, Dianne and Oli grabbing a grape.
"Oli when have you dyed your hair?" Mikey asked.
"Dianne dyed it red last summer." He said. "It was only semi-perminant."
"It didnt look as good as mine." Dianne laughed.
"Of course not. You have the best red hair." I smiled giving her a quick kiss.
"Never Have I Ever lost my virginity." Mikey said. Jack and AJ got a grape each, however what shocked us a little more was Lauren and Josh also reaching for grapes.
"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?" Dianne squealed.
"Somewhen." Lauren blushed, Josh putting an arm round her and holding her close.
"Im surprised you two havent." Oli said, talking about me and Dianne.
"I guess we never have." Dianne said. "I wouldnt have said no however I was happy not to." She shrugged.