Chapter 14

Dianne's POV

I woke up on Joes bed, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I huffed, checking the time but smiling. It was 3am. Why was I smiling? I could go back to sleep. I looked down at Joe, seeing him curled up in a ball fast asleep. It was adorable. I smiled and kissed his forehead before getting up and walking to the bathroom. After finishing I walked back to his room to see him awake.
"You can go back to sleep." I smiled, laying down next to him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.
"I woke up seeing you gone. Dont scare me like that." He said in his raspy morning voice. I smiled, humming a little in reply, leaning my head on his shoulder. "What time is it?"
"3am."
"Too early." He groaned and hid his head in the pillow. I giggled and hugged him tightly.
"Youre cute when youre complaining." I smirked, running my fingers through his hair, playing with it which accidently sent him back to sleep. "Oops." I giggled, getting up and stretching. I realised I was in my clothes from yesterday and scrunched my nose up. I huffed, pulling off my shirt.
"Di, too early for that." I heard Joe joking behind me. I blushed and turned round, hearing him get up. "Hey dont worry." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "No need to be embarrassed." I giggled and hugged him, Joe passing me one of his jumpers. I put it on and smiled, glad it smelt of him. He chuckled and picked me up, sitting back down on his bed.
"Can we bunk off school today? I can call up the lads, we can go to the shopping centre for lunch." He said.
"You had be a bunk off." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Old Dianne would be screaming at me if she knew I decided to bunk off. However, it gave me a thrill. Filled me with excitement. Joe grabbed his phone and messaged a group chat so the boys would know we were bunking off when they woke up.
"So, what do we do?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Sleep?"
"Sounds good to me." I giggled and he fell backwards, letting me snuggle up to him.
"Youre adorable." He whispered and I puffed my cheek out. "See! Adorable!" He smiled and squished my face. I crossed my arms before hugging him again.
"How did I get such an adorable girlfriend?"
"Dunno, you must ask yourself that." I said before drifting off to sleep.

*9am*

Joe's POV

I woke up, smiling down at the beautiful girl in my arms. I checked my phone, the boys all saying they'd come with us. I soon heard Dianne stirring and soon sitting up. She smiled, leaning my head on my shoulder.
"We should go to mine before we go out today." She said softly. I sighed and nodded. I hated her place, her aunt lived there and she abused the poor girl. How I wanted to kill her aunt.
"Lets get up then." I said, pulling her out of bed with me. She took her clothes and walked to the bathroom to get dressed, leaving me to get dressed in my room.
She walked in around 5 minutes later and smiled.
"Shall we go?" She smiled and took my hand

Once we made it to Diannes, she unlocked the door and smiled since her aunt had gone out. We walked up to her room as she packed up clothes and other necessaties she would need since today was friday and she would stay over this weekend. Once she was packed I put her bag on my back as she wrote a note for her aunt, telling her where she was, leaving it on the kitchen counter before walking after me as we left her apartment. I smiled as she locked up, putting her keys in her bag before we trudged back to mine.

*time skip to the shopping centre*
Diannes POV

We met up with the boys outside of McDonalds before walking in. I sighed, seeing them all pull out money to buy themselves food. All the boys looked at me.
"Money?" Jack asked since he was ordering.
"I-i dont have any...." I looked down. Joe smiled and handed Jack £10 to get me a meal. I smiled and kissed his cheek before we all found a table by the window. Joe sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, letting me lean my head on him. I giggled, kissing his cheek.
"Be cute later." Caspar pretended to gag, Josh laughing and nudging his shoulder. The two began to mess around until Jack showed up with the food. I smiled and took my fries with my chicken nuggets along with my orange juice, smiling as I nibbled on one of the nuggets. I gasped when Conor leaned over the table and stole one of my nuggets.
"My nugget!" I pouted but smiled when Joe gave me one of his. "Thank J." I smiled. It didnt take us long to finish our meals before we were wandering around the shopping centre. We walked into a clothes store, however I didnt catch the name of it. I smiled, looking at one of the dresses on the rack, however looking at the price I put it back.
"Did you like it?" Byron asked, causing me to look up.
"Yeah, but I cant afford it."
"Ill pay for it, youre my friend, friends do things for each other. Go try it on." He handed it to me before directing me to the fitting rooms. Im guessing he got Joe while I was in there since when I stepped out I saw him and watched at his jaw dropped. I smiled and twirled.
"You look....amazing." he gasped, looking at me like I was the prettiest thing hed ever seen. I blushed deeply, smiling brightly.
"Byron said he'd pay for it."
"Byrons nice like that, surprisingly he never was a dick." He said before kissing my forehead. I went back into the changing room to change into my own clothes before walking back out. The boys let me pick out a few other things I wanted, saying they would pay for it all. I tried to refuse by they insisted. I never had friends like this, and when we left the shop I pulled them all into a hug.
"Youre all too nice to me." I sniffed, hearing Caspar chuckle.
"Thats what friends are for." He said before letting me jump on his back.
"Oooo can we go to the chocolate shop?" I asked, looking down at Joe.
"Ha! Im taller than you!" I laughed before he jumped on Josh's back, people in the shopping centre looking at us like we were crazy since we began to race through it. So what? We were teens. Were allowed to mess around right?

Joes POV

I looked over at Dianne, smiling at how happy she was as Caspar ran her though the shopping centre to the chocolate shop before putting her down. I got down from Joshs back and hugged her. I never saw her so happy when we were around her, and im glad everyone began to accept her, and to think, we can blame some dumb english project on the best moment of my life. We walked in, trying the free sample they had out.
"Omg why is it spicy?" Caspar asked, Dianne trying some since she liked spicy food.
"I like it."
"You weird child."
"That, I am." She giggled, trying a few more samples.

*time skip to the evening*

We all decided that we'd have a sleepover at Caspars. Before we got to his we had all gotten our things, Dianne almost asleep already and it wasnt too late. At this moment we were sat in his room, which Ill remind you is huge, laughing as we messed around. It was cute since Dianne kept having 2 minute power naps while curled up on my lap, letting me play with her hair while me and the lads still joked around.

When it got later, I laid Dianne on the bed and we all changed while she was asleep. I gently shook her awake once we were dressed, handing her some pyjamas. She soon found his bathroom and changed, walking back in while rubbing her eyes. Thankfully, Caspar let me and Dianne have his bed, and the other boys took the floor. Dianne curled up, and like that she was asleep.
"You got yourself a good girl sugg." Oli smiled, laying down on his blow up bed.
"I know." I smiled, laying down next to her, smiling as she snuggled up to me while she slept. "A goddamn amazing one too." I whispered, kissing her forehead before slowly falling asleep.

~•~
Sorry for taking a couple days to update, family things have gone on with a lot of stress and tears but Im not going to let y'all down!

No Byron wasnt trying to hit on her by buying her the dress, hes being nice okay?