Chapter 63

Warning: Bullying, harsh language, return of a bitch.

*Monday Morning*

Diannes POV

"JOEEEE!" I yelled, Joe jumping up.
"Im awake!"
"Good." I giggled. I was already up and dressed, smiling down at my sleepy boyfriend.
"Whats the time?" He groaned, sitting up.
"7:30." I said. "Normal time."
"Good." He said, getting up. "Any reason you screamed to wake me up?"
"Got bored." I smiled sweetly, putting my hands on his shoulders.
"I wont forget that." He smiled, kissing me gently before hugging me. "Ill be down when Im dressed." He said softly, kissing my forehead. I nodded, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear before walking downstairs. I smiled, seeing Tracey finishing a tea.
"Youre up early Dianne."
"I woke up early." I smiled, taking her mug when she finished, washing it up.
"You didnt have to." She said with a light laugh.
"Youre letting me stay here. Its the least I could do." I said before starting breakfast for Joe and I.
"Well Im off to work now." Tracey smiled. "Give me a ring if you need anything." She said before walking towards the door. I sighed, hearing it close. Joe was lucky to have a mother like Tracey. She was a sweetheart. She is the same as my mother. She was a sweetheart too. I was too lost in thought that I didnt realise Joe creeping up behind me.
"DIANNE!" He yelled, tickling my sides, making me burst into a fit of laughter.
"S-stop!" I squealed, thrashing around in his arms as he tickled me. He stopped when the toast popped up. I smiled and put it on the plates. "Now do I eat this all myself or give you a plate."
"Please can I have one?" Joe said, giving me adorable puppy dog eyes.
"If I must." I smiled and handed him his plate before getting the nutella out the cupboard, sitting down at the table. I smiled, letting Joe put nutella on his toast before copying his actions. We ate in a comforting quiet, the only sound being the crush of the toast. I washed up the plates when we were finished with them before we raced upstairs to the bathroom. I laughed when I won.
"I win!" I giggled, Joe laughing, rolling his eyes playfully.
"I guesa you did. I let you win." He smiled, kissing my forehead before grabbing his toothbrush. We brushed out teeth, slightly messing round as we did so before walking back downstairs, putting on our shoes. We grabbed out bags, walking outside. He smiled and took my hand before we began our journey to school.

Joes POV

I smiled down at my gorgeous girlfriend as we walked to school. I couldnt help but admire her. The way her hair bounced in its ponytail as she walked. The way she'd smile up at me every so often.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.
"You." I said, watching as a blush crept up onto her cheeks. "Youre cute when you blush."
"Shut up!" She laughed, gently nudging me.
"Its true." I smiled, moving my hand to her waist, holding her close to my side.
"No its not."
"Dont put yourself down like that baby." I said as we walked through the gates. "Youre perfect to me." I said. She smiled softly as we walked over to the group.
"Wow something must be wrong Jack and AJ arent having their early morning makeout." Dianne gasped, however no one laughed.
"You guys remember Melony?" Caspar said quietly, however his voice was a little shakey.
"Yeah?" I said. "What about her?"
"Shes back." Josh said, holding Lauren close, knowing that evil bitch could tear her apart if she tried. I pulled Dianne close.
"She better stay away." I snapped, Dianne looking up at me nervous.
"How is she back?" Dianne whispered. "S-she was expelled right...?"
"Her dad has a lot of money." Oli said. "He paid for her to come back. Apparently she insisted." He sighed, putting his arms out, Dianne hugging him tightly. I ran my fingers through my hair, knowing Dianne would he terrifed.
"Whos she hanging out with?" I asked.
"Scarlett." Conor sighed. "Its trouble waiting to happen, and the arrow is pointing straight at us." He said and I nodded. The bell went, and I looked over at Dianne.
"If she comes anywhere near you call me." I said. "Just stay as far away from her as you can." She nodded. We all split up, walking towards our tutors.
"This dat just went from good to worse." I said, Josh nodding.
"If shes friends with Scarlett theres a high chance she will be in her tutor and Laurens in that tutor as well. None of us are in her tutor." He said. "Scarlett already goes after Lauren, even though we got her to stop now that Melony is back who knows what theyd do to her." He said. I could tell he was worried. I was too. Lauren was a great friend and I didnt want her hurt. We sat down in tutor, our table swarming with stress and worry. It wad clearly obvious since our tutor asked if everything was okay when she walked in. I nodded.
"Yeah, were okay." I said and she nodded, sitting at her desk and taking the register.