Chapter 69

Warning: Harsh Language, Abuse.

*The Next Day*

Laurens POV

I smiled, waking up in Joshs arms.
"Morning sleeping beauty." He said, gently brushing some hair off my face. I smiled, looking up at him. The night before had bee a dream. We went out to see a movie before going out for dinner. We came back to his and cuddled. It was sweet. Really sweet. I checked my phone, seeing a lot of angry messaged from my mum.

Mother: Lauren when are you coming home?
Mother: Lauren come home now.
Mother: Lauren your sister would never be home late.
Mother: Youre going to be in trouble when you get home.
Mother: You better not have stayed round that boys house.
Lauren: So what if I did?
Mother: Lauren! Whats his address Im coming to get you!
Lauren: Mum I have school.
Mother: Then you better be home straight aftet school.
Lauren: Its not like you care.

I put my phone down, huffing a little.
"She annoying you?"
"When doesnt she?" I said with a slight laugh. "She acts like she cares but Im not my sister so she doesnt really care."
"Well I care about you." Josh smiled, holding me close.
"We should probably get ready for school."
"Your spare uniforms in my wardrobe." He said. I nodded, grabbing it, walking to the other side of the room and changing. I turned round, seeing him smiling softly at me.
"Hey!" I giggled, gently nudging him.
"Not my fault youre gorgeous." He hummed, kissing me softly. I smiled and kissed back, soon pulling away so that he could get dressed. When he was dressed and we had both sorted out our hair we grabbed our bags, walking downstairs, both having a piece of fruit for breakfast. Josh smiled, taking my apple core and throwing it away before we both walked upstairs, brushing our teeth before finishing getting ready and leaving for school.

Joes POV

Surprisingly, Dianne and I were the first ones of the group there. I smiled, holding her close to me, the two of us sharing sweet kisses every so often. She placed a hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss before Conor, Jack and AJ came over.
"Hey guys." Conor said. I smiled.
"Hey Conor, hows music coming along for ya?"
"Its coming on well." He smiled. "I have an assessment coming up soon however Im prepared."
"Sounds good. I have to make something for art."
"You no longer drawing Shirley the plant?" Dianne asked.
"Not anymore." I said. Caspar, Oli, Mikey and Byron soon showed up, Lauren and Josh coming last.

Diannes POV

When Lauren and Josh arrived I grabbed Laurens hand and ran a few metres away.
"So how was last night?" I teased. Lauren smiled.
"We went to the cinema, watched Happy Death Day 2U." She said. I nodded. "Then he took me to dinner which was so nice. It wasnt too fancy but wasnt some fast food." She continued. "Then we went back to his and watched another film and cuddled, then I stayed over."
"Thats so cute!" I giggled, hugging her tightly.

The bell soon went, so I said goodbye to her then Joe before walking to tutor with Oli, Mikey and Conor.  We sat down, Mikey talking about some crazy idea he had.
"Mikey youd eat the stock."
"No I would not!" He gasped, gently nudging Conor.
"You would." Oli chipped in, making us all laugh. Our tutor walked in, registering us before the bell went. We all grabbed out bags, dragging ourselves to ICT. I sat down at my computer next to Joe, smiling softly as I sat down.
"You dont look ready for this lesson." He laughed a little as I logged into my computer.
"Its so boring." I groaned, AJ laughing at me.
"Its not too bad."
"Its awful." I laughed, opening my project I was working on. We continued with our work.
"Jack and AJ, keep that for your personal time." Our teacher said, the two having been kissing.
"Oh we will." Jack smirked a little. The teacher rolled her eyes, AJ blushing slightly, giggling a little. Jack kept his arm round AJ helping him with his work when he needed it. I smiled, finishing the part I was working on.
"Thats it for me." I hummed. Joe laughed a little.
"Well then you can help me."
"Noooo I dont like this lesson." I huffed, resting my head on his shoulder, watching him work.

The bell ringing was my saviour, and I couldnt have left the classroom quick enough.
"Wow someone hates that lesson." Caspar laughed.
"Yeah. Thats me." I laughed back. Joe smiled, putting an arm round me as we walked towards English.

*At Break*

AJs POV

We all sat down at our table, Jack pulling me close to him. I smiled, looking up at him before he kissed me deeply.
"Didnt Miss tell you to do that in your own time?" Conor said, Jack pulling away.
"Just because you cant get any." He said, making me laugh. I kept my arms wrapped round him, resting my head on his shoulder as I spoke to Dianne about our dance assignment. I laughed when Joe pushed a grape into her mouth that he had taken from Josh. Dianne looked up at him, swallowing the grape before giggling.
"What was that?" She laughed.
"Felt like it." Joe said with a cheeky smile before going back to talking to Josh. I watched Dianne check her phone, watching as her face dropped.
"Whats wrong?"

Diannes POV

"Whats wrong?"
"Oh nothing." I said quickly so I didnt attract too much attention from the group. "My aunt just wants me to come home after school." I said. AJ nodded. Joe looked down at me.
"You think youll be alright?" He asked.
"Ill call you if I need to." I said softly. My aunt found the phone Joe gave me that I used for emergencies. She didnt break it, only added her number so she could find out where I was when she wanted me home so she knew where to go if I didnt show up. I sighed. What could she possibly want other than to hurt me? I guess wed have to find out when I got home.

*After School*

I met up with Joe, allowing him to walk me home.
"Call me if you need to come get me." He said, kissing my forehead. I nodded, heading into the apartment building. I walked into my aunt's flat, sighing as I closed the door. Before I could say anything she grabbed my by the colar of my shirt, smashing a bottle against my arm. I whined in pain.
"Shut it you bitch!" She snapped, punching me across the head. I sniffed, tears rolling down my face as she dragged me into the living room. She threw me onto the sofa, kicking my stomach before holding me down, staying something that made my world come crashing down.

"Im sending you home."

A/N

I can already see everyone coming to kill me.

Last chapter coming tomorrow. That makes me so sad since I love writing this book, however there will be a sequal