Chapter 37

AJs POV

I woke up, seeing Byron still fast asleep. I got out of bed, cracking my back before stretching both my legs. I sighed, leaving the room, looking down the hall to see Dianne walking into the bathroom, and about 3 seconds later the sound of her throwing up. I walkes after her, walking in and holding her hair out her face, rubbing her back.
"T-thanks." She coughed when she finally finished throwing up.
"Head back to bed. Ill bring up breakfast for you and Joe with some medicine for your hangovers." I smiled and she nodded. I waited until I saw her go into Joes room before running downstairs. I settled on toast for everyone, since it was something quite basic for them to eat. I got 5 trays, putting two plates of toast on each one. I grabbed 10 glasses, pouring water into each beforw putting two aspirin tablets next to each. I took Joe and Diannes tray up first, knocking before walking in.
"AJ youre a dream." Dianne smiled as I handed her the tray.
"Thanks mate. Appricite it." Joe gave me a weak smile. I smiled back, leaving the room and going downstairs. One by one I carried each tray up before carrying the last one to the room Byron and I had slept in.
"Morning." I said softly, handing him the tray. He smiled and took it, letting me sit down.
"Thanks AJ." He said, taking the medicine with his water as I took a sip of mine before putting it on the bedside table, grabbing my plate and beginning to eat. Byron and I made small talk before he cracked a joke, causing me to spit out all the water I had in my mouth. We both went silent. Then....we burst out into fits of laughter. We tried to talk however we just ended up laughing a lot more. We only went silent when I heard someone throwing up. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I sat next to Jack, rubbing his back.
"Should be your brother doing this." I laughed a little, and Jack chuckled before throwing up just a little more. I grabbed his a towel, wiping his mouth a little.
"Go back to sleep." I smiled and helped him up, walking him back to his room.
"Thanks JJ."
"JJ?"
"Its a nickname."
"Makes a difference to girly boy." I smiled and Jack chuckled before walking into the room. I yawned, stretching before my vision went black and thats all I remember.

"Aww he looks so adorable."
"Guys we should take him to bed."
"I got a picture."
"Send it to me."
"Hes been looking after us he must be exhausted."
"Well since we all feel fine should we take him to bed."
"Probably."
I felt someone pick me up, and unwilling leant against them and into their chest.
"Awww, Jack stay still." I then heard a camera. I didnt say anything, I was only just awake. I soon felt myself being put down on a bed, and I smiled a little.
"So you are awake?" Jack chuckled.
"A little." I whispered and he pushed the hair away from my eyes.
"Alright little bro, now get some sleep. Youre tired." Jack said before walking off.

Jacks POV

I smiled, waiting until AJ was actually asleep before leaving. Since he joined the group he became like a little brother to me. Knowing Scarlett hurt him hurt me, however I knew I couldnt fight. I didnt want to hurt someone else. So I guess I can just try to protect him. I walked downstairs, seeing everyone sitting in the kitchen.
"Looks like a mothers meeting in here." I chuckled sitting down next to Conor.
"AJ asleep?" Dianne asked and I nodded.
"Yeah. Completely passed out." I said, taking my brothers drink and finishing it for him.
"Hey!"
"Youre welcome." I smirked, earning a hit on the side of the head from him. I rolled my eyes, everyone else laughing. We all paused, hearing screaming from upstairs. Then it stopped. Started. Stopped. Started. Then it didnt stop. We all ran upstairs, running into the room I put AJ in, seeing him trashing around, screaming a lot. I sat on the side of the bed, pulling him close to me, helping him calm down. He soon woke up, hiding himself the best he could.
"Hey hey, dont worry." Dianne smiled. "I had the same experience. Trust me, the guys make it better." She comforted him, however he still leant on me. He didnt let go either.
"Want us to leave you alone?" I asked and AJ shook his head.
"I-I dont want to be alone...." he sniffled.
"Okay." I smiled, gently rubbing his arm.
"If you guys werent straight I would 100% ship it." Caspar laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"Hes my little brother pretty much."
"Whats about your actual brother?" Conor gasped, obviously joking.
"I can replace you right?" I asked rhetorically and before I knew it Conor and I were play fighting each other. We hears everyone laughing, and I pushed Conor off the bed.
"I win!"

Diannes POV

We all laughed as Jack and Conor messed around, and I looked back at AJ to see him falling back asleep.
"Guys." I said, getting everyones attention. "Hes asleep now." I whispered and Jack smiled.
"Ill stay in here with him, incase he has another nightmare." Jack said, sitting on the edge of the bed next to AJ. We all nodded, walking out the room.
"100% Jack is going to be protective over that boy." Conor smiled. "Nice to see my brother not being a dick to someone." He added, making us all laugh. We walked downstairs, sitting on the sofa. I leant against Joe, smiling a lot more while in his arms.
"Aww, Joanne still going strong." Mikey chuckled.
"Obviously." Joe smirked, tilting my head up and kissing me. I kissed back, moving to sit on his lap before pulling away.
"Keeping it PG." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder, watching as the others decided on a film to watch. We settled on Home Alone 2 since it was almost christmas and its a good film. About an hour through Jack and AJ walked downstairs. They sat down on the sofa, and if I didnt know any better they looked like brothers. AJ was leaning on Jack, still half asleep. I dont know why, but he just seemed to trust Jack a lot more.

It was adorable.

A/N

Change up again. Tell me if you like new friendships n stuff and other peoples point of views. Im always happy to see constructive criticism if you have any! Message me on here or instagram if you have any!