Chapter 6

*Includes big drama: fights, strong language*

Diannes POV

I smiled, walking into school. I was glad Joes friends were beginning to accept me. Life was finally looking on the brighter side. I walked over to them when i spotted them, going on my toes amd covering joes eyes.
"Guess who." I attempted a british accent but completely butchered it.
"Dianne!" He put on an australian accent and turned round, hugging me tightly. We soon broke from the hug, joe keeping his arm around my waist as he went back to talking to his friends. I leant into his side, talking to Oli about a few different topics.

The bell soon went, and Joe kissed my cheek before walking off to his tutor, oli, conor and Mikey walking with me to our tutor room. We laughed as we walked in, sitting down.
"Hey Dianne, we were talking about going to a music festival next week, you down?"
"Id have to ask, but id love to go." I smiled. The town we were in held festivals for summer, halloween and christmas. Since halloween was just around the corner, the boys had obviously decided theyd go. The teacher signed us in before the bell went for first period. Pe. We were still on our dance block, and id have to lead the warm up again.

*During Pe*

We finished the warm up, soon breaking off into our own groups to work on our routines. I had been working on my own, since i had no friends in this class, but when i became friends with the boys (and became joes girlfriend) we were going to become a group of four but the teacher wouldnt let us, which almost started an argument but joe managed to cool off before getting to work.

I went through my routine again, and when i finished i felt joe hug me.
"Looking good little red." He smiled before the teacher scolded him, telling him to get back to work and stop distracting others. I giggled, watching the other groups while i got a drink. I giggled, watching Caspar fall into Jack, knocking the two to the floor. I shook my head and smiled, soon going back to my dance.

The lesson didnt take long to end, and me and joe were soon walking to English, hand in hand.
"You got the project?" I asked. He nodded.
"Yeah, havent taken it out since we last worked on it." He chuckled, the two of us walking into the classroom and over to our table. Josh was already sat with his partner, so we had the table alone again. I pulled out a highlighter, however it had been running out of ink, yet my aunt refused to replace them. She told me id have to get a job if i wanted money to replace things. Yet no one wanted to take me on, no matter how many places i applied for. Joe looked down at me and smiled, handing me one of his highlighters.
"You can keep it, i can afford some more." He rubbed my shoulder, watching as i highlighted and annotated, doing some of his own annotations. We worked hard the whole lesson, yet still laughed at the random and terrible jokes he cracked occationally, however id never heard them so i thought they were funny.

After the lesson we walked with josh to the canteen. Him and caspar hadnt fully warmed up to me, and were still quite weary. Theyd come around though....right? I shrugged, sitting down at our normal table.
"Hey dianne." I looked up at josh.
"Caspar and I.... were sorry for what we did-"
"What did you do?" Joe snapped, glaring at the two of them. When they didnt answer, he stood up, slamming his fist down onto the table. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" He yelled, making everyone in the canteen look our way. I looked down, josh and caspar standing up. Neither of them said anything. Joe wasnt impressed. He glared up at them, swinging a punch at josh. I whined when i heard the crack of the bone.
"YOU FUCKER!" Josh yelled.
I stood up, about to pull joe away but caspar had punched him before i could. It didnt take long for the three boys to be in a fist fight.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?"
"YOU ASSHOLE!"
"I HATE YOU!"
They were the flurry of words you could heae during the fight.
However joe was at a disadvantage but luckily the maynard brothers pulled josh and caspar away before they hurt him too badly, mikey holding joe back. I walked over to joe, taking a tissue out my pocket to wipe the blood from his nose. Luckily it wasnt broken but joe had broken joshs nose. The head teacher walked over, taking the three boys to his office.

Joes POV

They deserved it. They beat up Dianne, so ill hurt them. We sat down in his office, being told we were being suspended for the next 5 days, so wed be back on the wednesday. I glared at them, knowing someone would have to bring our bags to his office. Around 5 minutes later Dianne walked in, giving us our bags. She smiled and kissed my forehead. I told her i was suspended, but she could come to mine after school tomorrow since my mum would kill me when i got home today. She came and picked me up. However i put one foot in tje car before-
"Joeseph Sugg how could you start a fight at school?" She said in complete horror.
"They deserved it." I scoffed, looking out the window as she drove me home.
"Joe i dont know what they did, but it wasnt that bad was it?"
"They beat up dianne a few days ago."
"Your girlfriend?" She asked.
I just nodded. "Yeah. I got angry and it just happened." I sighed. Us three never got in fights, so somehow wed have to make it up to each other.

I dont think we knew how.

Diannes POV

The rest of the day seemed to drag on, and i knew i couldnt see joe until tomorrow afternoon. I walked home on my own, glad my aunt would be out until sunday. I unlocked the door, scrunching my nose up at the faint smell of alcohol. I put my bag down, walking around the house and cleaning everything and throwing out the rubbish and empty beer bottles. I smiled, walking into my room and changing out my uniform and putting on some random clothes. They didnt match but who cares? I sat down in front of our old tv, having to watch some crappy old game show. After a while i turned it off and went to my room to get my book, but heard the phone joe gave me ding. I walked over and checked it.
'Come to mine after school tomorrow. You can stay the night'
I smiled at the message from joe, replying quickly before putting my phone away and walking downstairs.

I couldnt wait for tomorrow.