Chapter 50

Warning: Bullying, threats, harsh language.

*Monday*

Diannes POV

I woke up and stretched, groaning a little.
"Morning." Joe smiled, already up and ready for school.
"Morning." I smiled, getting out of bed. "How come youre up and ready?"
"Oh the boys wanted to meet earlier. Youre quick getting ready anyway so I didnt wake you up." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I smiled and walked to my room, putting on my uniform almost instantly. I brushed my hair, putting it up in a high ponytail, not bothering to do my makeup. I grabbed my bag, walking downstairs to see Joe having made breakfast.
"Someones doing well this morning." I smiled, kissing him gently before sitting down. Joe put the toast down on the table with the nutella. I smiled, covering the slices before eating them, smiling a little. I looked over at Joe who had already finished. He took my plate when I finished, however I washed them up since I didnt want him doing everything this morning. We walked up to the bathroom, brushing out teeth before putting on our shoes, walking to school.

Jacks POV

"Where are they?" I whispered. We were sat outside the gate, AJ laying across my lap. Scarlett decided to go for him this morning, giving him a black eye and a bleeding lip. I sighed, holding him close. I looked up, seeing Joe and Dianne.
"What happened?" Dianne asked, kneeling down.
"Scarlett paid a visit to AJ while we were walking here." I sighed.
"What did she want?" Joe asked.
"Dianne..." AJ coughed, sitting up.

Joes POV

I looked over at Dianne, putting an arm round her.
" Shes not going to hurt you."
"I wouldnt put a bet on that." I heard Scarletts vile voice behind me. I stood up, glaring at her and her group.
"What is wrong with you?" I snapped. I felt Dianne hug my arm tightly, afraid of what would happen.
"Nothing wrong with me. I only have a problem with that girl of yours."
"Why? Shes done nothing to you!"
"Oh she has. We were meant to be Joe. You and I." She smirked. "She gets partnered with you in some patheitc project and youre wrapped round her finger." She looked at Dianne. "I suggest you let me have him before everyone knows youre little story. About how your dad sent you here because you killed mummy. Auntie abuses you and you have to live with him so you can say yourself." She sniggered, Dianne sniffling, tearing up.
"Thats enough Scarlett! Im sick of your shit towards these guys! You say theyre the bad ones but its you!" The new girl snapped, walking over to us.
"Oh really Lauren. Youre leaving us for those freaks. Well I guess if youre missing half an arm youre a freak too."
"Yeah, I am a freak. Guess what, freaks stick together. So Im with these guys." Lauren sassed back. "Now I suggest you hurry along before I show someone this recording of whay youve just said, and have you kicked out." She smirked, holding up her phone. Scarlett had a flash of panic cross her face before turning away and running off, the girls following after.
"Thanks." I smiled, Lauren looking up at me.
"No problem. I was sick of her constantly talking shit, planning things shed do." Lauren sighed. "So, is it cool if I hang with you guys?" She asked and Dianne nodded.
"Itll be nice to have a girl to get along with." She smiled. I looked over at AJ and Jack, who had both stood up. Lauren looked over at them and sighed.
"Im sorry I couldn't help you." Lauren sighed.
"Its alright." AJ smiled. "You didnt hurt me. It was just that evil witch."
"She was evil alright." Lauren chuckled. "Anyway, Scarlett told me who you all are while trying to make you guys seem like the worst people who ever walked the Earth." She said, making Conor laugh.
"At least we're the funnest" He laughed.
"Well, just to introduce ourselves. Im Jack, this is AJ, thats Conor my irritating brother. Byron, Josh, Oli, Mikey, Caspar and our group power couple Joe and Dianne." Jack said.
"Well Im Lauren." She smiled. "Youre in my PE right?" She asked Josh and he nodded.
"Yeah I am. You made it onto the cross country team."
"Hes beem training for ages." Mikey said.
"Youre good." Lauren smiled. "Ill be happy to give you any extra training."
"Id appriciate it." Josh smiled. We heard the bell go, all of us jumping since wed completely forgotten about school.

Diannes POV

I walked to tutor with Mikey, Oli and Conor, sitting down in fits of laughter like normal.
"Mikey it wasnt even a good joke!" I laughed.
"Yes it was!"
"It wasnt." Conor laughed, all of us soon calming down. Our tutor took the register, the bell soon going again. I walked to the gym, seeing AJ already in line.
"Hey hey." I smiled. "Ready to practice our American Smooth?" I asked and AJ nodded.
"Yeah." He smiled, all of us walking in. I walked up to the changing rooms, Lauren in there getting changed into her track clothes.
"Hey Lauren."
"Oh hey, I didnt know you took PE."
"Oh I didnt, I took dance." I smiled and Lauren nodded.
"That makes sense. You look like youd be a dancer." She said, doing the straps on her shoes. I smiled, putting on my ballroom shoes before walking down to the gym.

Once we had all warmed up we got to practicing. AJ smiled, the two of us practising the lifts in our dance, making sure he was lifting me correctly and it didnt look too stompy when he put me back down. I smiled, both of us going through the whole dance, however I tripped over my own foot, almost falling over. AJ laughed, catching me before I fell.
"Careful, Joe wouldnt want you breaking a nail." He joked and I laughed.
"Youre not wrong. Hes so protective, its adorable." I smiled. We waited for the music to restart before going through the dance again, however this time we did it perfectly and I didnt fall over.

This may be my new favourite choreography.

A/N

Laurens joined the good side! Hope you liked this chapter.