Chapter 38

*Monday morning*

Jacks POV

I woke up to Anna, my sister, running into my room screaming for me to get up.
"Alright alright Im awake." I huffed, getting up and pushing her out my room before slamming the dooe shut. If you cant already tell, I dont do monday morning. However I only had half this week until our Christmas holidays. I grabbed my uniform, throwing it on before sorting out my hair. I walked downstairs, seeing Conor already eating breakfast. I sat next to him, grabbing my plate mum had put on the table for me. I ate silently until Anna came running down. She was still very young, however she was adorable.
"Jacky Jacky!" She smiled, climbing onto my lap as I ate breakfast.
"What is it?" I asked, finishing my toast.
"Someones at the door for you and Conor." She said before jumping off my lap.
"Invite them in, Conor and I just need to brush our teeth." I smiled, putting her down. We both walked upstairs, messing around while we brushed out teeth. We walked back downstairs, and I smiled seeing AJ sat on the sofa.
"Hey JJ." I smiled and sat next to him, Conor sitting on the armchair.
"Hey. Joe told me your address so I hope you dont mind me walking with you."
"Not at all." Conor smiled. "Its nice to see Jack not being a dick to someone."
"I couldnt imagine it." AJ said softly.
"Believe it. I am a bit of a dick." I sighed.
"Well not to me." AJ smiled brightly. "Anyway, we should get going." He stood up, Conor and I standing up too.
"Jacky! Conor!" Anna ran over and hugged us both.
"Ill see you after school." Conor smiled and kissed her forehead. I hugged her tightly, soon letting go.
"Right, lets go." I smiled, the three of us walking out the house.

On our way to school, Scarlett and her followers walked over. AJ looked down, hugging hisself as we continued to walk.
"The Maynard brothers. Just who I was looking for." Scarlett smirked before looking at AJ. "Oh, and him."
"He, has a name." I snapped, Conor standing in front of AJ.
"He doesnt deserve a name." She spat. "Hes pathetic. Nothing." She looked at him then back at me.
"I suggest you back away. Walk away. Stay away. If not, I am going to get very angry. Trust me, you dont wanna see me when Im angry." I snarled, taking AJ's wrist and walking off, Conor soon catching up.
"T-thank you..." AJ whispered.
"Is that why you wanted to walk with us?" I asked softly. "Does she hurt you?"
"E-everyday before school." He sniffed.
"Dont worry, Im going to keep you safe." I whispered, glacing over at Conor who nodded at me. I smiled, rubbing AJ's arm gently. "Anyway, here we are. Hell." I huffed and he laughed.
"Its not so bad." AJ smiled. "Not with you guys anyway." He added as we walked over to our friends.
"GUYS!" Conor shouted right next to Joe and Dianne who were too busy being all lovey dovey.
"Ow!" Joe hit Conor on the back of the head, laughing a little.
"Ow to you too!" Conor chuckled. AJ stayed next to me, almost like a protection. I mustve meant a lot to him.

Diannes POV

Okay, Jack and AJ were the cutest friends. However I know Jack is straight. AJ, I dont know. Never asked I guess. However Jack protected AJ, in a similar way that Joe protected me. The bell went and I kissed Joe goodbye, walking to tutor with Oli, Mikey and Conor. We sat down, talking about how school ended in a couple of days.
"So Dianne, what were you wishing for for christmas?"
"To spend it with Joe and his family." I smiled and they awed.
"You two are adorable." Conor smiled. "You and Joe are like Jack and AJ except youre actually dating."
"Thats true." I smiled. We all finally got registered, however I kept zoning out. Oli snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Dianne. First period."

*After School*

Joes POV

"Hey guys, you wanna come over?" I asked when we all met up at the gate.
"Ill have to call my mum, but I should be allowed." AJ smiled. He really was an innocent boy wasnt he. He called his mum, smiling when she said he could stay. We all walkee back to mine, Dianne holding my hand tightly. When we got there, Zoe opened the door.
"Ohh you have new friend!" She clapped her hand, looking over at AJ. "Im Zoe, Joes sister."
"AJ." He smiled, stepping into the house when we were all in.
"Zo, can you cook us all pizzas?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.
"Fine, but you owe me." She smirked and I nodded.
"Fine." I huffed and ran upstairs, the others all trailing behind me. I dived onto my bed, feeling someone sitting on me.
"Hey Joey!" Dianne smiled, playing with my hair, the others all sitting down on the bed, AJ sitting very close to Jack.
"You sure you're not gay Jack?"
"Only for AJ." He joked and AJ laughed.
"Im straight. Sorry Jack."
"My hearts broken!" Jack held his chest, pretending to cry, making us all laugh at his ridiculous acting.
"Jack, never become an actor." Dianne laughed, rolling off my back and laying down next to me.
"Well Ill become a singer then."
"Conor got that."
"Dancer."
"Dianne and AJ."
"Guys stop being talented!" Jack huffed.
"Its alright Jack, I can teach you how to foxtrot." AJ chuckled and Jack smiled.
"See someone has faith in me!"
"Okay thats too far." AJ smirked.
"Wow, never thought AJ could be mean." I smirked. AJ gasped, quickly apologising to Jack since he thought he had actually upset him.
"AJ Im joking." I chuckled. "I dont think you could be mean even if you tried."
"Probably not." AJ smiled. "Im just a nice person I guess."

Yes. Yes he is.

A/N

Im actually so happy that Stacey and Kevin won strictly! It was totally deserved. Yes I wouldve loved Joe to win but Stacey and Kevin did deserve to lift the glitterball throphy.

And secondly, JOES INSTAGRAM I AM SCREAMING!