Chapter 42

Warning: blood, offensive language

*The next day, 11am*

Diannes POV

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked. Joe nodded, kissing my forehead.
"Its going to work, and we are going to get Jack back." He whispered, rubbing my arms gently. We walked downstairs, seeing the boys sat down in the living room. You could see the nervousness in Conors face. He was worried that the plan would fail, that we wouldnt get Jack back. AJ was trying his best to comfort Conor but he could just about hold it together himself.
"Guys. Its time." Caspar said, grasping our attention. I nodded, taking Joes hand tightly. We walked out the house, starting the long walk to the abandoned hotel that we believed Jack had been kept in.

Conors POV

I was terrified. What if Jack wasnt there? What if he was hurt? What if he was dead? Questions kept running through my mind in a loop, and my hands began to sweat. I glanced over at AJ who was looking down at his feet while he walked. I knew he was crying. The poor boy believed that it was his fault that Jack had been taken, and wouldnt believe any of us when we told him it wasnt. I sighed, all of us stopping when we saw the building. We walked round back, seeing how it was all broken down and there was many ways in.
"Whos going first?" I asked. I looked around before all heads turned to Dianne.
"Wait no youre not-"
"Its fine." Dianne said, walking forward and climbing into the building, turning round and grabbing Joes hand, helping him up. We all soon got into the building, and began our search for Jack.

Jacks POV

"Now if you even think of making any noise. Ill kill you!" The vile man I called me dad sneered before slapping me, kicking my wounded side before walking off. My side, legs, arms and nose continued to bleed as I laid tied up on the floor of the hotel room my dad had locked me in. Tears streamed down my cheeks as my sobs were muffled by the cloth tied across my mouth. I felt myself getting a little lightheaded. My vision went black as I went out of consiousness.

AJs POV

We got to the top floor, and one door was specifically hard to open. I slammed my body against it however I wasnt strong enough, so Josh and Byron began to help. The door fell down, and I gasped, seeing Jacks unconsious body on the floor. Conor and I ran over, Conor picking up his brother.
"Well well well, what do we have here? My sons faggot boyfriend." I heard someone hiss. We all turned round, Conor glaring at the man.
"Dad what is wrong with you!"
"My son is not gay-"
"And what if he is!" I yelled, however I immediately regretted it. He ran over, slamming my small body against the wall. His sausage like fingers wrapped round my neck, squeezing it tightly. I gasped for breath, Byron trying to pull the man off of me. The rest of the boys helping until he was off me. I gasped, Dianne holding me up so I didnt collapse from lack of oxygen. Conor had called an ambulance and the police. Byron knocked Conors dad out, throwing him over his shoulder as we all left the building as fast as we could. Dianne and I were the last ones out, and when we got there the ambulance were there, the paramedics taking Jack into the ambulance. I walked over to Conor, pulling him into a tight hug.
"I-I should c-call mum....l-let her know w-where Jack is." He sniffed and I nodded. He stepped to the side and I walked over to Dianne and Joe, who were watching as Jacks dad was being arrested for abuse to his son.

Joes POV

As we watched Jacks dad being arrested, Dianne began to sniff.
"You okay?" I asked and she nodded.
"Y-yeah...this just r-reminds me of what m-my dad would do to me..." She sniffled and I pulled her into a tight hug
"Hes on the other side of the world, and if he ever comes here to lay a finger on you, trust me he is going to regret doing so." I cooed, rubbing her back gently. I looked up, seeing Conors mum pull up next to us, my mums car following behind.
"Conor, AJ, you can come with us to the hospital." Helen said and they nodded, saying goodbye to us before getting in and driving off. Luckily my mum and dad shared a big car as well as having their own, so the rest of us where able to fit in it, and my mum drove us all back to mine.

When we got there, Dianne clung onto my arm, seeing her aunt standing by the door.
"Hello, who are you?" My mum asked when she got out, Dianne refusing to get out the car.
"Im Dianne Buswells aunt. Is this Joe Suggs house?"
Im glad I didnt have to step in, and since my mum knew what that disgusting woman had done to the poor girl she made up a lie.
"No, their family lives a few roads down." She said, giving the lady a fake address.
"Thank you." She smirked, thinking thats where she would find her niece. When she was far enough away, Dianne and I got out the car, letting the rest of the boys out before we all ran inside.
"Thank you." Dianne said quietly to my mum, who pulled my girlfriend into a tight hug.
"No worries sweetie. Im not letting that woman take you away." She said, rubbing Dianne back. I smiled, the two breaking the hug, Dianne coming back over to me. We all ran upstairs and into my room, deciding on what we should do to take out minds off of Jack for a moment.
"How about COD?" Oli suggested and I nodded, grabbing my xbox controllers and putting the game into the console.

Luckily it did distract us.

A/N

Sorry its a little rushed and a little shorter, however I hope you guys like it!!