Chapter 45

Joes POV

I woke up to the sound of voices. Specifically an australian accent I knew oh so well. I sat up quickly, seeing Dianne talking to one of the nurses. She mustve woken up while I was asleep.
"Morning." The nurse smiled, giving Dianne some medication and also a paper for a prescription. I stood up, running my fingers through my hair as I sat down in the chair next to Diannes hospital bed.
"I was so worried about you." I whispered, tearing up again.
"Aww babe, dont cry." Dianne whispered, lifting her hand and wiping away the tears that rolled down my cheek.
"I-I thought I was g-going to lose you..." I sniffed, refusing to look up at Dianne, looking down at my lap.
"Youre not going to lose me." She whispered, gently taking a hold of my hand. "They ran a few tests this morning and they told me I was ill, causing me to faint and it good bad. Ive been given this for some antibiotics." She said and I nodded.
"So when can you be discharged?"
"Today."
"Thank god. I wouldnt want you spending too much time in here. I also want you home for Christmas." I smiled and Dianne smiled back.
"I didnt get you too much for Christmas." She whispered.
"That doesn't matter baby. Just having you with me on Christmas is good enough for me." I smiled. A light blush dusted her cheeks, the girl letting out a small giggle. "Youre adorable you know that?" I said, kissing her cheek.
"Well then youre handsome." She smirked.
"I guess thats fair." I said before hearing a knock at the door.
"Come in." Dianne said softly, and AJ walked in.
"Oh hey." AJ smiled. "I just wanted to see how you were. Also Jacks getting better now." He added.
"Whats going on between you and Jack?" Dianne smirked. AJ blushed deep red.
"I dont know..... but I like him. I really like him." He said sweetly.
"Talk to him about it. Jacks nice when he wants to be." I smiled. AJ nodded, giving Dianne a small hug.
"Get well soon reddo."
"Tell Jack to get well soon." I said. "From both of us."
"Will do." He smiled before leaving the room.

AJs POV

I walked back into Jacks room.
"How is she?" He asked as I sat down next to him on the bed.
"Shes good." I smiled. "Joe also said get well soon."
"Ill have to thank him for that later." Jack smiled, gently taking hold of my hand. I smiled and rested my head on his shouldee carefully. "You're adorable JJ." He whispered, rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb. I blushed, looking up at him.
"Im not adorable...." I muttered.
"Trust me. You are." Jack chuckled, placing a gentle hand on my cheek. I looked up at him, giving him a sweet kiss, which didnt end up too sweet after a couple of minutes. Unfortunately it was cut short due to Conor walking in.
"Okay didnt expect to see that when I got here." He chuckled. I blushed, hiding my face in my hands. Jack carefully put an arm round me, rubbing my shoulder.
"Yeah I guessed that." Jack smiled. "Have you seen the boys recently?"
"No, weve all been spending time at home due to Christmas being right round the corner." Conor sighed.
"I wanna be home for Christmas." Jack sighed, rubbing my arm.
"We can get you home for Christmas Jack." Conor smiled. "Also Anna has been asking for you at home all the time." He chuckled sadly.
"Hopefully I can come home soon." Jack sighed. I looked up at Jack and smiled.
"You can be home for Christmas." I smiled.

Diannes POV

Joe had left to go home for a while, to shower and change, and he said he would sneak me in some McDonalds on the way in. I was reading a magazine when I heard the door open. I glaced up, dropping the magazine, it sliding off the bed and onto the floor. My aunt was stood at the door, smirking crazily at me.
"Oh Dianne....Dianne Dianne Dianne. You knew Id find you didnt you. Now your little boyfriend isnt here to protect you is he? Youre too weak to get away, stuck in a hospital bed." She snapped, grabbing my arm and digging her nails in. I tried to reach for the button that would call a doctor but she grabbed that hand with her free hand. "I wouldnt call for help if I were you. You stupid stupid girl. Ive been talking to your father recently. Youre luckily I havent mentioned your little boy toy yet. Who knows, if he knows youre having fun here away from your siblings, getting boyfriends and going to parties, he will have you on the next flight back home to Australia. You know what he would do to you dont you?" I gulped and nodded, not daring to say anything to her since it would only get worse. "You dont deserve to be happy. Not after you killed your mother."
"I-I didnt kill her." I sniffed.
"Yes you did!" She snapped, slapping me, leaving a hand mark on my cheek. Tears brimmed in my eyes, overflowing and rolling down my cheeks. "Stop crying you baby! Youre 16 years old! Its your fault that you got into that crash. Every bit of pain you received you deserve." She snarled before letting go, smirking at me before leaving. I wiped my eyes, breaking down into silent sobs. My mind wandered back to my mother. I didnt remember much of her, however what I did remember were only good memories.
"Baby! What happened!" Joe ran in, having a box of chicken nuggets. He placed them down, pulling me into a tight hug.
"M-my aunt...s-she..."
"She came here." He snapped, rubbing my back as I nodded.
"I cant believe she thinks she has the right to upset you like this." He whispered. I soon calmed down, and Joe handed me the box. I giggled, sharing the chicken nuggets with him. When we finished, he left the room to go find a bin, however when he came back I was able to leave, so a doctor came and detatched me from everything.

"Come on baby, lets go home."

A/N

Christmas soon! I know the Christmas chapter was meant to be this weekend. However I lied oops. Itll be up probably wednesday or thursday.