Chapter 11

*cute fluff again*

Diannes POV

I woke up, feeling something warm and hugging it tightly, not realising it was Joe until he woke up. I blushed and giggled, Joe kissing my forehead.
"Morning." He groaned and sat up. I smiled and sat up, leaning against him.
"Hey." I said softly. "You hung over?"
"A little." He chuckled. "Ill get over it soon."
I perked up a little, smelling food from downstairs. I smiled and got up. I looked at the shirt Joe gave me to wear. Luckily it went down to mid thigh so i could get away with it. I jumped on his back and he carried me downstairs. When we walked into Joshs kitchen he put me down. All the others were down there. Jack looked at us and smirked. However i didnt catch on. Joe caught on straight away and smacked his friend round the back of the head.
"That didnt happen Jack!"
"Im confused." I said softly, joe smiled and kissed my forehead
"Dont worry about it." He said as we sat down. Josh gave joe a glass of water before pouring me some orange juice. Once breakfast was ready Josh handed round the plates and we all began to eat. I ate slower than the boys who prsctically wolfed it down. I rolled my eyes and finished about 5 minutes after. Joe put an arm round my waist and i leant into his side. The boys were all talking but i slowly began to zone out.

Joes POV

We were all talking about random things. I looked down at Dianne and realised she fell asleep on me. I smiled, telling the boys to quieten down a little. We all continued to talk before deciding to go to the living room. Luckily the boys had already cleaned up. I laid Dianne on the sofa and sat down. I put her head in my lap and played with the ends of her firey red hair. She stirred a little but didnt wake up. Josh soon put on a film and we all sat down, Caspar and Mikey on the floor. I smiled, Dianne soon waking up. She sat up and smiled, looking at the film before grabbing a pillow. Whenever there was a scary scene she hid her face in the pillow and moved closer to me. She was practically sitting on my lap by the time the film finished. I smiled and held her close to me, rubbing her back softly.
"The films over." I cooed and she looked up at me. She gave me an innocent smile.
"Wanna play mario kart?" Byron suggested
Oli nodded. "Whos gonna be the best?" He joked. We all took turned at playing, Caspar handing his remote to Dianne.
"Play against Joe."

Diannes POV

Back in Australia i used to play mario kart a lot. Im guessing the boys thought id be awful but they were wrong. We picked out characters and cars.
"Wanna do an easy-"
"I wanna play Rainbow Road." I said, cracking my knuckles. Joe nodded and selected that track. I got the boost at the beginning and smirked, quickly taking first place. Joe was in second and fired a red shell, however i had a green shell and protected myself with it.

I won and smirked, throwing my arms up in excitement.
"I win!" I giggled and Joe huffed.
"You cheated."
"Did not!" I giggled and kissed him which stopped the pouting. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. We both started messing around, Conor gagging.
"Save your cuteness till later." He joked and Joe rolled his eyes. He hugged me tightly as the boys kept playing the game. Joe soon got a call from his mum asking when we would be back at his. They wanted to take us out for lunch so wouldnt had to leave soon. The two of us walked upstairs and i gave him the shirt back. We put out clothes back on and i used my fingers to brush my hair. Luckily it wasnt too knotty and i could properly sort it out at Joes. He smiled and hugged me from behind.
"Youre so tiny!"
"And youre a midget compared to Josh."
"Dont be mean."
"Sowwy." I turned round and smiled, hugging him tightly. I looked up at him and gently kissed him before soon pulling away.
"I need to go home before going to yours."
"Im coming with you then." He said, holding me tightly in almost a protective way. I smiled and nodded.
"We should get going then." I smiled and took his hand. We walked downstairs and said goodbye to everyone before leaving. I smiled as we walked back to mine. Luckily it wasnt too busy.

When we got to mine, i knocked and my aunt opened the door. She was about to scream at me until she saw Joe. Thats when she put on a fake smile.
"Hey, im just getting some stuff before heading back to Joes. Ill be staying over." I explained. We walked in and walked to my room. Joe looked around while i put some stuff in my bag. I brushed my hair and took of yesterdays make up before standing up and putting my bag on my back.
"Ready." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. I said goodbye to my aunt and left with Joe. Luckily it didnt take long to get to his house. We walked in and put my bag upstairs. We changed into something else before walking back downstairs to his parents.
"Hey." I said softly, still a little shy. They greeted me with smiled, finishing their coffees before we walked out to their car. Which, may i add, looking very expensive. I stood out like a rock in a pile of diamonds. Joe laughed and held the door open. I smiled and got in, Joe getting in last. They put the roof down on the car since it was surprisingly warm for November. I smiled, sorting out my hair. Joe reached over and took my hand, holding it gently. I looked over and smiled. We pulled up outside a cute and quiet cafe. We walked into the cafe and sat down. I smiled, getting to know Joes family more, and i giggled hearing about how when he was younger he got pushed over while dressed as a lion. Our drinks soon came and i took a sip of my water. Joe put his arm around my shoulders and i blushed a little. We soon ordered some cake each, which took a while to come. We all chatted for a while, Joes mum asking how my dancing was going.

When we finished in the cafe we got back in the car, driving towards the sea front. Luckily it wasnt too busy so we had a cliché walk down the beach. We soon was an arcade and looked at each other with excitement. We ran over and laughed, changing some of Joes money into coins. We went over to the claw machines and won a couple teddies whixh joe let me keep one of, he kept the other. We also managed to win a lot of tickets, meaning that i could get something else with them. I smiled and looked at all the arcade prizes, settling on one of the candles that they were selling. I handed over the tickets before getting the candle, returning back to Joes parents. We headed back to the car and began to drive back to theirs.

When we got back to Joes we ran upstairs and sat on his bed. He cuddled me close.
"Cant breathe!" I giggled and he soon let go. We spent the rest of the day watching films or playing some type of game, whether it be video game or board game. Night soon rolled around and wed both showered, sitting on his bed, my head resting on his shoulder.
"If you could go back to Australia, would you?"
"Id love to go back, but i wouldnt go."
"Why not?"
"My life is way better here. I have my amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend. Im not wanted back in Australia."
"Well we want you here." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Anyway, im tired."
"Me too." I giggled and and laid down, joe pulling the duvet over us. I cuddled up into his side, his arms wrapped round me.

This boy will be the death of me.

~•~

A/N: Small bit of fluff. Sorry for updates not being as constant. Back at school and theres a lotta work now 😂😂