Chapter 54

*Monday Morning*

Joes POV

I woke up to see everyone else still fast asleep. I checked my phonem 9:37am. Guess we are all ditching school today. Josh woke up not long after me, sitting next to me on the bed, being careful not to wake up Dianne.
"Hey Joe, what we doing today?" He whispered.
"Not sure. But no where will be busy. We could just head down to the park, bring a football and some other games?" I whispered and he nodded. I smiled, Dianne curling up against me.
"Someone cuddly." Josh smiled.
"Shes always like this." I said, gently playing with the ends of her hair. "Its kinda cute."
"You really like her dont you?"
"I do." I smiled softly, looking down at her. "I really do."
"I wish I had something like that." Josh whispered. "Someone to hold, someone thats there for me."
"There will be someone." I smiled. "Youve just got to wait. No need to rush when it wont mean anything." I said. We both looked up, seeing AJ sit up, prying Jacks arms from round his waist.
"Morning..." He groaned, cracking his back.
"Morning AJ." We said in sync. He smiled, Jack pulling him back down.
"Is he always like that when he sleeps?" Josh laughed quietly, AJ nodding.
"Yeah however he always denys it." He smiled, cuddling Jack again. "So what we doing today?"
"Thought we'd head over to the park. Take a football, maybe a couple other games." I said and he nodded.
"Sounds good to me." He said, waking Jack up.
"Five more minutes...." he groaned.
"No youre awake now." AJ smiled, sitting up again, pulling Jack up with him.
"Morning Jacky." Josh teased, Jack throwing his pillow at him.
"Hey Joe, how bad does Dianne get hangovers?" Jack asked.
"Not too bad surprisingly." I said. As if on cue, Dianne woke up, rubbing her head as she slowly sat up.
"Morning princess." I cooed, kissing her forehead.
"Morning." She muttered, closing her eyes, leaning against me.
"How you feeling?" I asked, gently rubbing her back.
"Not the best...not too bad though..."
"Youll be okay." I smiled. "We can get you some aspirin in a moment." I said, everyone else slowly beginning to wake up. Lauren was the last person to wake up. She stood up and stretched.
"Whats for breakfast?" Was her first question, making some of us laugh.
"Whatever I make I guess." I huffed, getting out of bed, helping Dianne up.
"To the kitchen!" Jack yelled, Dianne wincing.
"Quiet Jack." I said, walking downstairs to the kitchen. Dianne sat down, and I got her a glass of water and some tablets, handing them to her. While she took them I started on breakfast. There were a lot of us. I put some bread in the toaster, putting it on plates. When there was enough toast I put that on the table. I cut up some fruit, but didnt put in any apple since Dianne doesn't like it in the morning. I barely had a chance to put it on the table before Lauren had put most of it on her plate, having already eaten some toast.
"You eat fast." I laughed, putting everything else down on the table.
"I do. What can I say, one of us has gotta be the fast one." She smirked, finishing her breakfast. I laughed, Josh not looking impressed. Lauren smiled innocently at him.
"Problem?"
"Course not." He huffed.
"Could cut the tension in here with a knife." Conor laughed.
"Yep." Jack chuckled.
"Whatever." Josh huffed, finishing his breakfast. When we all finished Dianne helped me wash up before we headed upstairs.

Laurens POV

I followed Dianne to her room since she said that I could borrow some of her clothes.
"Leggings, shirt, jumper." She smiled, throwing them at me. While she was finding clothes for herself I got changed, putting my hair up into a ponytail. She turned round and smiled.
"It suits you." She said, making me smile. She quickly changed while I was using her hair brush to brush out my ponytail. She walked over and I gave it to her, watching as she brushed her hair.
"Right, lets go." She smiled

Once we were all ready, Joe grabbed a ball before leaving. He locked the door before walking next to us.
"Last one to the park is buying lunch!" I yelled, all of us breaking into a sprint. We dont really know who was last. We werent paying attention. Joe dropped the ball, kicking it in the middle. I smiled, beating Josh to the ball.
"Beaten by a girl again. Not your time is it?" I smirked, kicking the ball, running with it. I wasnt playing properly, just making sure the tall ginger chasing after me didnt get it.

Joshs POV

Shes annoying. Shes annoying. Shes annoying.

Lauren ran away with the ball, meaning I had to chase after her. She scored it into the goal, turning round and looking at me.
"1-0." She whistled before running off back to the others. I rolled my eyes, picking up the ball and jogging over.
"Whos playing?" I asked. Lauren, Jack, Conor, Byron and Caspar put their hands up. "Okay, Ill take Caspar and Conor." I said.
"Ill take Jack and Byron then."
"Yay we get the good athlete." Jack laughed, walking over to Lauren.
We walked into the middle, putting the ball down. I passed to Caspar, and he went to pass to Conor but Lauren got it, passing it to Byron before getting into space so he could pass it back. She scored, smirking at me.
"Still winning." She laughed, getting the ball and bringing it back to the middle.

After about 30 minutes of playing, Laurens team won by a landslide. We all sat down, Dianne and Lauren talking about got knows what.
"So Josh, think I found someone." Joe smirked. I looked over at him, seeing him look at Lauren
"Oh god no." I screwed up my face. "I dont like her and she doesnt like me." I said and Joe rolled his eyes.
"And I bullied Dianne for over a year. Who knows what could happen."

A/N

Ooooooooo. Not sure whether Lauren and Josh are going to happen yet. Comment what you want.