Chapter 10

*We get some drama where dianne actually fights back in this chapter!*

Diannes POV

We sat in the canteen at second break, Josh telling us to be at his by 6 to help set stuff up, and that the party started at 7. We all agreed, joe smiling.
"Yow know what youre gonna wear?"
"A hoddie and some leggings."
"Youre going to a party, come to mine after school, you can borrow some of zoes old clothes." He said, causing me to blush. We all knew i didnt have the best clothes. No designer brands or anything but i made do with what i got. I smiled, leaning my head on joes shoulder, nuzzling into it a little. He smiled down at me and gently rubbed my arm. I pouted when the bell went, but we had English last so i just had to go 20 minutes until i saw Joe again. Me, Oli, Mikey and Conor walked to tutor, talking about the party that was happening later. I didnt talk to much, since i didnt really know what would happen but i had an idea of what i should suspect to happen.

*After School*

Me and Joe walked out of english holding hands, laughing and messing around as we walked back to his.
"Hey mum!" He yelled when we got in. She walked over and smiled, hugging him before hugging me.
"Hey joe, hey dianne." She smiled.
"Were going over to Joshs for a party." He said and she nodded. We smiled and walked upstairs to Zoes old room. Joe opened the wardrobe and my jaw dropped at the clothes.
"Theyre amazing!" I squealed and looked through it all. I took out some black ripped jeans and a tight crop top.
"You change in here. Im gonna you shower." He said and kissed my forehead. When he left i got changed, looking at myself in the mirror and smiling softly. I looked.....pretty? I mean, i wasnt that pretty, but i looked better than normal. I looked in one of the draws and saw some hair curlers. I put the heat proof mat down and plugged them in, putting them on the mat. When they finished heating up, i carefully began to curl my hair. I smiled when i finished, turning them off and waiting for them to cool down before putting them back. I stood up, turning to the door when Joe walked in. He smiled, walking over and hugging me.
"You look..."
"Oh god do i look bad?"
"Hell no! You look amazing!" He smiled, playing with one of my curls gently. "Absolutely perfect."
I blushed deeply, hiding my face in my hands.
"Hey dont hide that pretty face. We should start heading to Joshs soon. Its about a 20 minute walk and im always early." Joe laughed. I nodded and walked downstairs with him. We said goodbye to his mum before soon leaving. I jumped on his back, making him carry me there since i didnt want to walk. Surprisingly he carried me most the way, putting me down and making me walk up to his house. Joe knocked, putting an arm round me waist. Josh soon let us in, and we both helped finish setting things up. He sat down on the sofa and stretched his legs across it. I pouted and crossed my arms. I giggled when i realised he wouldnt move and sat on his legs. I heard him huff and finally sit up, moving me to sit on his lap. Josh let the other boys in when they got there, all of us lounging around. Me and Joe kept messing around, laughing at each other.

It finally reached 7 and the music turned on. It didnt take long for heaps of people to arrive and swarm the house, so me and Joe went to the kitchen since it was to crowded. Jack and Conor had set up a game of beer pong which Joe gladly took part in. I was surprised at how good he was, but Jack was good as well. I walked over to joe and smiled.
"Ill be back in a moment." I said softly, walking around to find Joshs bathroom. I walked in and smiled, sorting myself out. I wasnt in there for long, but when i walked downstairs i wasnt impressed. While Joe was playing beer pong, Scarlett had her hands all over him. Excuse me does he look single to you? My hands curled up into fists. Sweet, nice dianne may have to go away for a moment. Trust me, i dont share. I stormed over, pulling her off him. Joe turned round and smiled at me. I smiled back. I knew he didnt want her on him, but he was a little tipsy anyway.
"Oh look, Josh invited the circus." Scarlett sniggered, her group of friends standing behind her. "Shes like a peasent. Bow down to the queen."
"And how do you bow to yourself exactly?" I smirked, crossing my arms. She stood closer to me, and a few people chanted for a fight. I wasnt going to go for her until she went to slap me. I dodged it, punching her square in the nose. She screamed as if id just killed her family in front of her. I punched her again. I didnt know what had taken over but whatever it was was powerful.
"Stay away from my boyfriend." I snapped, grabbing her shirt before throwing her to the floor. Her friends helped her up and they didnt take long to get themselves out. I looked up at joe amd frowned. He looked mad.

Joes POV

I looked at Dianne pretending to be mad, however i soon smiled. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply, people cheering. I pulled away and smiled.
"Little red has some fire in her after all."
"A lot of it." She smirked before grabbing the pingpong ball and throwing it into the last cup on jacks side. I cheered and laughed and Jack downed it. We soon abandoned the game, Dianne dragging me to the living room where everyone was dancing. She smiled and began dancing with me, but in reality we were just messing around.

We partied until 1am, when everyone soon began to leave. Luckily, and surprisingly, Josh stayed sober. He took me and Dianne to the guest room wed stay in. Dianne opened the door and smiled before looking at me.
"We didnt bring things to sleep in." She blushed. I smiled and took off my shirt.
"Sleep in this. I sleep in my boxers anyway." I said and she nodded. I expected her to go to the bathroom to change but she didnt. The red head pulled off her jeans and top, putting my shirt on. She smiled and looked at me before curling up under the duvet. I laid down next to her, wrapping my arms around her small frame.
"Goodnight Joe." She said softly, drifting off to sleep
"Goodnight little red." I whispered, holding her close to me. I gently played with her hair, making sure she was asleep before falling asleep myself.

~•~

A/N

Finally we see a firey dianne 😂😂 cute fluff in the next chapter.