Chapter 48

New Character: Lauren Steadman.

*A few days after new year*

Diannes POV

I sighed, sitting up and shaking Joe.
"Joe." I whispered, causing him to groan.
"What?"
"We're back at school today." I said and he rolled over.
"Dont wanna go."
"Neither do I but we have to." I chuckled, getting up and dragging him out of bed. I left the room, walking to my room and getting my clean uniform out my wardrobe, taking off my pyjamas and changing into it. I sat down at my dressing table, brushing my hair before putting it into a high ponytail. I put on some light makeup before grabbing my bag. I smiled, walking down to Joes room, knocking before walking in. He smiled, doing his tie before putting on his blazer. I walked over, sorting out the collar on his blazer before giving him a sweet kiss. "You look good." I smiled.
"And you look gorgeous as usual." He said softly, kissing my forehead.
"Youre sweet." I smiled, wrapping my arms round his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. He smiled and kissed back, putting his hands on my hips. I ran my fingers through his hair, Joe soon pulling away.
"When we get home." He whispered and I smiled. We grabbed out bags again, walking downstairs for breakfast. Joe sat down as I put some bread in the toasters, waiting for it to pop back up before putting it on two plates, getting the jar of the nutella before sitting down, putting it all down. I waited for Joe to cover his toast in the chocolate spead before copying him, eating it slowly. When we finished our breakfast, I washed up the plates and knife before walking back upstairs with Joe to the bathroom, both of us brushing our teeth and messing around at the same time. I smiled, using the mouthwash before spitting into the sink, washing it away. I wiped my mouth, smiling softly at Joe. He took my hand, walking downstairs, grabbing out bags and putting on our shoes before beginning the slow and boring walk to school. However it was tell boring with Joe there.

Joes POV

We walked though the gates, walking over ti the boys. 
"Hey keep it PG." I laughed, AJ and Jack pulling away from each other. AJ blushed, Jack pulling him back into a kiss. Dianne giggled.
"Come on its cute." She giggled. I rolled my eyes, chuckling a little.
"Ive heard whisperings of a new kid." Oli said. "And whoever it is youre gonna be nice." He added, mainly directing it towards me.
"I am nice!"
"Thats what you said when Dianne showed up." Oli said. "And what happened?"
"We dont talk about that anymore." I said, pulling Dianne closer. Dianne sighed, placing a hand on my cheek.
"I told you I forgave you ages ago." She smiled, kissing my cheek before the bell went.

Joshs POV

I walked to tutor with Joe, Capsar and Byron, grabbing my PE kit on the way. We sat down, Joe going quiet like normal.
"Stop thinking about the red head." Caspar said
"No." Joe laughed, smiling softly.
"I know Im so hard to forget." I laughed, making us all burst out in fits of laughter, our teacher silencing us. I rolled my eyes, the registet being taken before the bell went. I grabbed my bags, walking over to the sports hall. I lined up, all of us walking in and changing into our pe kits before making our way to the field where there was the 400m race track. We all lined up, but what shocked us all was when a girl joined in the outside lane.
"Hey! Go join the dance group!" One of the boys yelled. I didnt laugh, what I was more focused on was that a girl was missing half of one of her arms.
"Alright class, two laps for warm up." Our teacher said, standing in the middle before blowing the whistle. We all ran, and the new girl was way ahead of us. We were half way round when she was already already on the second lap.

Once we all finished, the new girl looked at all of us, a smile on her face. We were all in shock that she beat us.
"Im impressed." Our teacher smiled. "How would you like a spot on our crosscountry team."
"Sir thats unfair."
"What?"
"But shes a girl!"
"She may be a girl but she cleared that 2 minutes before all of you." He said.
"Id love a sport on your team." She said, some of the boys clearly pissed off, however she didnt seem to care.
"Its settled. Okay guys, I want a few more laps now." He said, all of us going back to running in our lanes. As normal, this girl was way ahead of us, never seeming to lose her breath.

*Time Skip To Break*

Diannes POV

Josh walked over, sitting down.
"That new girls in my PE class. Shes insanely good at track." He said. "Sir has already offered her a place on the cross country team."
"Josh youve been trying to get on that team for ages."
"I know! Shes really good." He said. We all looked up when Scarlett and her group walking in, the new girl walking with them.
"Her names Lauren." AJ said, leaning against Jacks chest. "Lauren Steadman. I heard Scarlett talking about her in French." He said and I nodded.
"I just hope she knows what theyre like. She seems nice." I said softly, Joe playing with the ends of my hair.

Laurens POV

I looked over at the table. One redheaded girl and a group of boys.
"Interested in them." Scarlett said getting my attention. "The blonde boy, thats Caspar. The ginger one, Josh. The one with the guitar, Conor and the one next to him is Byron. The two eating are Mikey and Oli." She said. "The two boys cuddling, Jack and AJ." She rolled her eyes. "The other boy, the devilishly handsome one is Joe. That mangy red headed mutt he has his arm round is Dianne. Shes the most vile person youll meet." She smirked. I didnt believe her. I just nodded, pretending to agree.

They seemed nicer than these girls. I can see that.

A/N

So Lauren is here. Dont worry shes not going to break up Jack and AJ