Chapter 52

*A Week Later*

Diannes POV

Today Zoe and I were going out for a girls day. AJ had dance training and Lauren had cross country training. The rest of the boys were going to Joes and they were spending the day together.
"So Dianne, where do you want to go first?"
"Oh I dont mind."
"The nail salon it is then." Zoe smiled. She parked in the shopping centre car park, the two of us walking into the centre. I followed her there, looking around at the shops as we walked. We walked in, a lady coming over and asking what we wanted. I zoned out until Zoe nudged me, someone leading me over to a table where we sat down. She began to file down and shape my nails, trying to make small talk, whereas Zoe was laughing away with the lady who was doing her nails.
"What colour?"
"Go red."
"Itll match your hair." She smiled, showing me 3 different shades, letting me pick the one that I prefered. She shook the bottle before carefully painting my nails, being careful not to smudge it or to get it on my skin. She smiled, waiting for it to dry before putting on another coat, then adding a clear coat to make it shiny and strengthen it so they lasted longer. I waited for them to dry, thanking her before paying for my nails before Zoe could.
"Right, now we go clothes shopping."

Joes POV

We had all decided to go out for the day. Just us guys. We headed to a skate park which was covered in graffiti. I dont understand why people thought it was vandalism. It was art to me. Jack and Conor ran up a skate ramp, both putting their skateboards down and racing each other to the other side of the park. I laughed, walking over to a wall where some people were spray painting.
"Hey kid, wanna go?" One of them asked, throwing me a can of spray paint. I smiled, shaking the can before beginning to spray the wall, smiling as a picture slowly came together. I smiled, handing the can back, running over to my friends, running up the skate ramp, sitting at the top.
"Didnt know you spray painted Joe."
"Neither did I." I laughed a little, all of us joking around. I sighed, watching Jack and Conor begin to play fight.
"Recon we could use the ramp as a slide?"
"It wouldn't be very comfortable or effective  Caspar."
"Stop ruining my dreams Josh!"
"When it's your birthday we can buy you a childs slide." I laughed, Caspar gently shoving me.

Diannes POV

Zoe had shoved about 10 different dresses, 6 skirts, 7 pairs of jeans and 12 tops into my arms, pushing me into a changing room.
"Try them on!"
"Zoe were going to be her for hours!"
"Come on I want to see them!" I heard her from behind the changing room curtain. I sighed, pulling off my leggings and jumper, putting one a blue dress that stopped at about mid thigh. I smiled, opening the curtain.
"Its cute, but I dont think its you. Try on the black one." I nodded, closing the curtain, changing into the black one. It was more tight fitting. I opened the curtain, Zoe clapping her hands.
"Its perfect."
"You think?"
"I know!" She smiled, taking her phone out her pocket and taking a picture before I went to try on the rest of the clothes. I finished the dresses, handing Zoe the ones I didnt like so she could put them on the rack. While she was gone I put on some black ripped jeans along with a white crop top and a jacket. I opened the curtain, Zoe gasping.
"Dianne. You. Look. Perfect!" She smiled.
"Joe would die seeing you in that!"
"But I dont want to kill him!"
"Its a figure of speech." Zoe laughed, taking a picture. "But seriously, you look amazing." I smiled, thanking her before closing the curtain, trying on the other outfits I had, handing her the ones I didnt like. I smiled, leaving with the ones I did like to go pay.

Joes POV

We all walked back to mine, seeing Alfie pull into our driveway as we got there.
"Hey Alf."
"Hey Joe."
"Zoes out with Dianne."
"I know, she messaged me." He smiled, messing up my hair. I opened the door, all of us walking to my room. Alfie was like a brother to me, and when Zoe wasnt home and he was here we would normally hang out. We walked into my room, sitting down on my bed, Jack turning on my xbox, throwing me a remote. I caught it, turning it on, putting on COD.

Alfies POV

It wasnt strange for me to hang out with Joe and his friends. When Zoe went out at times,  Joe would always invite me in to come play xbox with him and his friends. I got passed a remote, turning it on and joining the game. Conor and Jack where wrestling on the floor like normal, Josh and Caspar messing around while Joe and I played with Byron and Mikey, Oli laughing at the others. I smiled, winning out first game against each other. Joe huffed, seeming to get very competitive after that.

Zoes POV

I smiled, sitting in a small cafe with Dianne. Im glad my brother found a girl like her. Shes such a sweetheart. A lovely girl.
"So Dianne, got anything interesting coming up recently?"
"Nothing so far." She said softly. "Maybe a few dance competitions here and there if any are nearby."
"Well Id love to come see them." I smiled, making her smile.
"You would?"
"Of course I would! Youre like a sister now. Youre also dating my brother so I must be there to support you just like I would him." I smiled. We finished our drinks before heading back to my car. We put our bags in the boot before getting in the front, driving back to the house.

When we got there I helped Dianne carry the bags up to her room and put the clothes away before she helped me put away mine. We walked to Joes room, knocking before walking in, seeing them all asleep, makeshift beds on the floor.
"Aww." Dianne whispered, getting her phone out, getting a picture of Joe curled up. I smiled and gently shook Alfie awake.
"Come on." I smiled, the both of us walking to my room.

Diannes POV

I smiled, getting some clothes before getting changed in the bathroom, walking back in before laying down next to Joe, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Night Joe." I whispered, falling asleep myself.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating so long, just been a stressful time recently. Thank you though for being patient.