Chapter 41

Diannes POV

I woke up wrapped in Joes arms.
"Morning babe." He whispered, kissing my forehead gently.
"Morning." I groaned, both of us sitting up. I snuggled into his side, resting my head on his shoulder. I smiled up at him, Joe playing with my hair softly.
"Youre cute with bed hair." He whispered and I chuckled.
"So are you? Youre adorable?" I smiled, moving to sit on his lap, hugging him tightly.
"Is someone in a cuddly mood today?" Joe asked and I nodded.
"I just wanna cuddle." I pouted, resting my head against his chest.
"Well, I need to check my schedule...." He joked and I hit his arm. "Im joking! Im always free for you." Joe added, picking me up and standing up. I smiled, curling up in his arms as he carried me downstairs. His mum had left a note on the kitchen table. She was at work and Zoe would be at Alfies.
"Just us then?" I asked and he nodded. Joe sat me down, making us both pancakes. He put the stack on the table, putting down two extra plates for us two before grabbing the sugar and lemon. He put them down before sitting next to me. We both began to eat silently, Joe finishing before me. I soon finished, and insisted that I washed up. He walked back upstairs while I washed up, and after I finished washing up I ran upstairs.
"OMG JOE!" I squealed, seeing that he had got some chocolates hed been hiding from me, made the bed into a fort and turned on Netflix.
"Youre welcome?" He asked and I ran over, hugging him tightly. We soon climbed into the fort, putting a couple blankets over us. We settled on watching Stranger Things, however I kept getting distracted. Joe huffed and picked me up, putting me between his legs. I rested my back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me as close as he could. I giggled, smiling happily as we continued to watch the show. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep again.

Joes POV

When Dianne fell asleep I had the oppertunity to grab my phone. However I was slightly shocked with what I saw.

Conor: Joe help.
Conor: Joe im serious
Conor: JOE.
Conor: Joe im actually serious
Joe: Woah what happened?
Conor: Dad....he sent Jack away.
Joe: What do you mean he sent Jack away?
Conor: He found out Jack kissed AJ
Joe: Wait they kissed.
Conor: Yes but thats besides the point! I have no idea where hes gone, AJ has come over and hes freaking out.
Joe: Ill be over soon okay? Get everyone else over. Dont worry. We can find him.

I shook Dianne awake, however she wasnt happy when I woke her up.
"What....?"
"We need to get dressed. Now."
"Why....?"
"Jacks dad sent him away. AJ and conoe are freaking out. We dont know where hes gone and we need to find out where he is."
The look on her face was pure horror. She got up and left the room and while she was gone I got changed. She came back a couple minutes later completely dressed.
"Lets go..." she whispered and I nodded. We ran downstairs, putting on some shoes before walking to Conors house. We knocked on the door, Caspar opening it.
"Hes not doing well. Neither is Anna." He said and I nodded. We walked through to the living room, Conor and Anna hugging, AJ being comforted by Oli as their mum called up practically every every relative in the Maynard family that may know of Jacks whereabouts. Dianne sat down next to AJ and I sat next to Conor. Anna ran over to her mother and I pulled Conor into a hug.
"Where going to find him okay? We wont stop until we do." I felt him nod against my shoulder as I rubbed circles on his back to help calm him down.

Diannes POV

AJ was sobbing into my shoulder and honestly it broke my heart to see him like this.
"Hey hey, were gonna find him okay...?" I cooed and he nodded, wiping his eyes before breaking down into more sobs.
"I-its my f-fault h-hes gone..." AJ cried.
"Hey its not your fault AJ. You didnt know this was going to happen." I whispered, rubbing his back gently. "What we need to focus on now is finding him. We have no idea where he is or if hes hurt." I sighed.
"Hey guys..." Mikey said, getting all of our attention. "I think I know where he is." We all ran over, looking down at Mikeys phone.
"According to snapchat this is where Jacks phone is, which is located near this abandoned hotel which is easy to get into however harder to get out. Caspar and I broke into it once. Chances are your dad locked him in here so he cant get out. A way to keep him away from any boys. Especially AJ." He sighed and we looked over at AJ.
"Im getting him out of there. Whether its the last thing I do." Conor snapped.
"We need a plan before we do anything. If your dad catches us its game over. We dont know what hes done to Jack and we dont know if he will go after any of us or kill us potentially." I said.

We all had been working on a plan for an hour, however we knew we wouldnt be able to pull it off today or tonight. As much as Conor and AJ wanted him out now, it wouldve been too risky and someone could get seriously hurt. Conors mum offered to let us all stay round for the help we were giving, so everyone messaged their mums to ask and luckily it was okay. Now, we were sat in Conors room having just set up the beds.
"Its quiet without Jack here." Conor whispered and AJ nodded.
"I miss him." He sniffled and Conor nodded, hugging the boy.
"Were gonna find him guys. I promise."

A/N

Im annoying Im aware. Also Joe getting protective over Dianne in Alfie and Zoes vlogs was adorable. She reminded me of a puppy. You keep calling her name but shes not gonna come back until you go after her 😂😂