Chapter 33

Warning: Bullying. Harsh language
Introduction: A strictly pro.

*The next morning*

Diannes POV

I was already eating breakfast when Joe slowly walked downstairs. I looked towards the kitchen door and chuckled.
"You havent brushed your hair."
"I missed the alarm." He groaned and sat down next to me, taking a slice of toast off my plate and munching on it.
"I can see." I giggled. "How did you manage that?"
"Not sure." He muttered with a mouth full of food. I giggled and kissed his cheek, letting him finish my breakfast as I went off to go brush my teeth. I checked my phone while brushing my teeth.

Caspar: New kid joining today.
Oli: New friend?
Josh: We shall see
Dianne: Be nice. Ill get Joe on you!
Mikey: I feel so threatened.
Dianne: Good.
Josh: I think that was sarcastic.
Dianne: Well then team Joanne will be after you all.
Joe💓: Dianne come back downstairs.
Dianne: No you need to get ready.
Joe💓: Youre mean
Dianne: I know.
Mikey: fite!
Byron: *fight
Mikey: whatever.

I put my phone down and finished getting ready. I walked back downstairs.
"Joe?" I called but couldnt see him. Suddenly I was picked up, Joe holding me close.
"I hope the new kid doesnt try take you away." Joe muttered, kissing me deeply before putting me down.
"I only love you." I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking off and grabbing my bag. Joe grabbed his and we set off for school.

When we got there, we walked over to the boys.
"Hey!" I smiled, leaning against Joe as he held me close.
"Hi!" Oli smiled, before watching Jack and Conor play fighting. Boys. I chuckled and pulled Jack off Conor.
"Behave!" I laughed and he chuckled.
"Just a little bit of fun." Conor said as he got up, dusting himself off. I walked back to Joe, kissing him before the bell went.
"Ill see you in English." He said, hugging me one last time before I walked off to tutor with Oli, Mikey and Conor.

We all sat down, smiling and joking around.
"Christmas soon!" Mikey cheered.
"I know! Im so so excited!" I smiled.

Joes POV

"So Joe, whats the special surprise you have for Dianne this christmas?" Byron asked.
"Ive been talking to her brother over instagram, Ive been trying to ger him over to England for new year." I smiled and Caspar awed at me.
"Thats so sweet!" He said and I rolled my eyes.
"I know, Im a good boyfriend what can I say?" I smirked, leaning back in my seat. We got registered and the bell went. I grabbed my bag, walking with Josh to English.

When we got there, Dianne was already sitting down, and I smiled a little.
"Mate you really love her dont you?"
"I really do." I whispered, walking over to the table and sitting down next to her. "Hey lil red."
"Hey baby." She smiled, looking up at me and giving me a quick kiss, Josh fake gagging. I laughed and rolled my eyes, putting an arm around her. The lesson started, however I wasnt really paying attention, mainly paying attention to the beautiful girl who was leaning on me. The teacher passed around a sheet for us to fill out about the characters from An Inspector Calls. Dianne finished almost instantly, letting me copy her answers, then Josh copying them as well.
"See, Im a good friend."
"And a good girlfriend."
"Yep." She giggled.

Through the rest of the lesson we just messed around, sharing little kisses here and there. The bell soon rang and we began to walk to science.

*time skip to break*

We all met up outside of Diannes maths class. We walked to the canteen, however on the way we heard something rather...odd.
"Fucking pussy boy arent you! Been here two minutes and youre already acting more girly than us! No boy dances ballroom!" We all looked at each other, however Dianne looked incredibly annoyed.
"I-I didnt want to cause any t-"
"Save it!" I heard Scarlett snap before hearing a cry of pain. Dianne marches forward, grabbing Scarlett and punching her in the nose, pushing her away from the figure laying on the floor. I crouched down next to the male, helping him sit up. The Barbie dolls soon ran off, and Dianne walked over. She crouched down next to the male.
"Im Dianne, whats your name...?
"M-my names AJ..." He whispered, looking down into his lap.
"I dance ballroom too." Dianne said and AJ perked up.
"R-really?" He smiled and Dianne nodded, helping him up.
"Yeah." She said sweetly before taking my hand. AJ smiled a little.
"Is it okay if I hang around with you guys? I havent made any friends yet." He whispered.
"Sure!" Dianne smiled. "Id love a new friend!" She giggled and I nodded, kissing her cheek. "And a friend without two left feet." She smirked and I gasped.
"I can dance."
"No. You cant." She giggled and AJ chuckled.
"You guys seem like nice people."
"We can be." Caspar said. "But do watch out for Scarlett and her gang, theyre the bad guys." He added as we walked towards the canteen.

Diannes POV

We sat down in the canteen, and I began to learn more about AJ.
"So how long have you been dancing?"
"Only a few years. Started when I broke my arm. A less dangerous sport." He chuckled and I nodded.
"Ive been dancing since I was three." I smiled.
"Thats a long time." AJ laughed and I nodded.
"What do you have next?" I asked.
"Science." He said, and he was in our class. The bell went and we walked to our class as a group.

*After School*

Joes POV

I had spoken to AJ thoughout the day, and hes actually a really cool person. We all decided to come back to mine, for us to get to know him better and for him to get to know us too. When we got back we ran up to my room, sitting on my bed, Dianne sitting on my lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms round her.
"You make a cute couple." AJ clappes his hands.
"I know." Dianne giggled and kissed me deeply before pulling away.

We spent hours taking. We found out AJ has never been in a relationship and had never had his first kiss. We all knew it would change by the end of this year. Being friends with the populars was almost a one way ticket to relationships. However if he didnt want anything we wouldnt make him. Everyone soon headed home, leaving me and Dianne in my room.

We made a new friend. He was a good boy.

A/N

AJ is here! He is going to be the only other pro in the story until the sequal. Since he is in Im thinking of bringing in Lauren too for a side couple. Comment your thoughts.