Chapter 49

*The next Day*

*After School*

Diannes POV

I smiled, meeting Oli and Byon by the gates. We decided to have a little friendship afternoon, the rest of the boys hanging out at Joes. Luckily he wasnt annoyed, and was up for having some time with the boys.
"Where first?" Byron asked, putting his hands in his pockets as we walked into town.
"I say the arcade. The one nextdoor to the cinema." I said and they nodded. "Race ya!" I laughed before sprinting off. I won, of course, the other two soon catching up. We walked in, using some of the money we had on us. Joe had given me £20 for the afternoon, which I didnt want to take but he made me so I could do something. I smiled, changing the note into coins so that I could play some of the games. I smiled, putting some money in a giant claw machine, winning a teddy bear. I giggled, making Oli carry the giant bear around. I laughed, Byron and I sitting down at a mario kart game, putting in £1 each before racing each other. I smirked, firing my red shell at him, going ahead and winning. I smiled, looking up at Oli who had been filming the whole time and sending it to Joe.
"Hey thats not fair!" I laughed, gently hitting his arm.
"I know." Oli laughed, picking the bear up again.
"Guys, we should take some pictures." Byron smiled, all of us walking over to the photobooth. We walked in, pulling the curtains closed, putting the money in. We all pulled stupid faces, laughing a little before printing off the pictures. I smiled, putting them in my phone case.

Joes POV

"COME ON JOE!" Caspar yelled. We were all playing Mario Kart and I was in first against AJ who was in second. I smirked, almost winning before AJ used a mushroom and sped across the line.
"What!" I looked at him, seeing him giggle. Jack smiled, kissing his cheek. AJ smiled, leaning over and kissing him, Conor smacking the back of Jacks head.
"Not in front of your brother!" He laughed, AJ and Jack blushing.
"Whatever." Jack smiled, pulling AJ into his lap. AJ smiled, leaning against Jack, holding his hands. Jack then played a race against Conor, thrashing him easily. Conor huffed, pretending to be mad at him but that didnt last long. Jack laughed, AJ having almost fallen asleep in his lap. Jack smiled and laid down on my bed, letting AJ cuddle into him.
"Okay Joe and Dianne are cuter but thats adorable." Josh said and we all agreed. Jack smiled, rubbing AJs back softly. I sighed, wishing I had Dianne here, but I knew she would be okay.

Diannes POV

As we were leaving the arcade, Scarlett and her girls were walking over, Lauren walking a decent about away from them. Byron stepped in front of me, knowing full well Joe would kill Scarlett if she hurt me again.
"Aww, protecting your friends mangy mutt of a girlfriend." She smirked, the girls laughing, however Lauren stayed silent. I looked down, hugging the bear I had won for Joe.
"Just shut up Scarlett. Youre pathetic insults arent working anymore." Oli snapped.
"Look at her. Shes disgusting. Poor Australian girl with no real home to go to without getting her head smashed in. Im surprised the whole school hasnt found out. However I can change that." She smirked. I looked up.
"P-please dont...." I whispered.
"Then break up with Joe." She snapped. "Or else, everyone will know." She smirked, clicking her fingers before they all walked away.
"Im sorry." Lauren said. "I tried stopping them from coming over." She whispered before running after the girls. I sniffed, Byron rubbing my back.
"Were not going to let her hurt you." Oli said. "However Ive gotta warn you, with a threat like that, Joe may not be giving any mercy to her." He said.
"He wont hurt her badly....right....?"
"Youd be surprised as to what that boy could do." Byron chuckled. "He loves you. He does. Ive never seen him so happy with someone, so he will protect you."

*20 minutes later*

We walked upstairs, opening the door quietly. I smiled, seeing all of them asleep. AJ and Jack were cuddled up on one half of Joes bed, Joe sleeping alone on the other. I smiled, putting the bear down and walking past the boys sleeping on the floor, laying down next to Joe. He opened his eyes, wrapping his arms round me.
"Hey babe." He whispered, kissing my forehead.
"Hey." I giggled, running my fingers through his hair gently in a comforting way. He rubbed circles on my hips, closing his eyes again, and I wasnt too far behind him, falling into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

*The Next Morning*

Joes POV

I woke up, seeing Dianne already awake. I sat up, rubbing her arm.
"You okay?" I asked. She shook her head.
"What happened? Is it your aunt?" I asked.
"Scarlett...." I heard her whisper.
"What did that roach say to you?"
"S-she threatened me...." She broke down into tears. "S-she told me that i-if I didnt break u-up with you shed t-tell the whole school about my aunt....I-I dont know h-how she knows b-but I-I dont know what to do." She cried into my chest. Anger built up inside me.
"Whats wrong with her?" I whispered. "On Monday that girl is going to pay. And I promise shes going to know never to mess with you again." I whispered.

Once she had calmed down, the rest of the boys slowly waking up, AJ being the last person to wake up.
"You guys staying over for today?" I asked and they nodded.
"We can go get breakfast in a minute then. Ill see if mum will go out and get us all McDonalds." I smiled, Dianne smiling brightly.
"Can I get pancakes." She clapped her hands and I nodded.
"Yes you can have pancakes." I smiled, kissing her nose.
"Okay stop being cute." Josh rolled his eyes. I smiled, holding Dianne close to me.
"Sorry, cant stop doing that." Dianne smirked, kissing me deeply before pulling away. "Anyway, Im going to get dressed." She got up, leaving the room. While she was out we all got changed. About 5 minutes later Dianne walked back in, wearing jeans and a white crop top. She smiled, walking over to my wardrobe, taking out one of my hoodies and pulling it on.
"Thats mine."
"Mine now." She smiled, sitting down on the bed, talking to AJ. I smiled and messaged my mum, and thankfully she said shed go out and get us breakfast. We all walked downstairs, sitting down on the sofa, listing to music. Suddenly Dianne and AJ perked up.
"Whats up?" Jack asked.
"Dianne and I are dancing to this song in dance." AJ laughed, getting up, pulling Dianne with her. I didnt know what dance they were doing, however it looked amazing.
"Youre good." Conor said.
"We know." AJ laughed, sitting back on Jacks lap.

For a moment. We were all happy.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. New one tomorrow hopefully.