Chapter 58

Warning: Drug Use, Bullying

*Monday Morning*

Joes POV

I woke up, holding Dianne close to me.
"Morning." I whispered, Dianne looking up at me.
"Morning." She smiled. I kissed her forehead before I sat up, dragging myself out of bed. She groaned, getting up, walking to her room to go get changed. I sighed, throwing on my uniform, leaving my shirt untucked. I brushed my hair before styling it how I wanted it. As if on cue Dianne walked back in, dressed perfectly. I smiled and walked over.
"You need to tuck that shirt in Sugg."
"Alright Miss Buswell." I laughed, tucking it in before giving her a sweet kiss.
"Better." She smiled, giving me and small hug before we headed downstairs.
"You know I really dont want to go to school today." I sighed.
"You know I dont think anyone does." She laughed, putting some poptarts in the toster while I sat down. She soon put them on the table and I ate them rather quickly.
"They were good." I laughed when Dianne finally finished hers. We went and brushed our teeth before putting our shoes on, grabbing out bags before making our way to school.

One the way there we was Scarlett and her group smoking something.
"Thats not cigarettes..." I whispered, Dianne screwing her nose up.
"Are they gonna be high at school?"
"Most likely." I huffed, walking through the gates. We walked over to the others.
"Scarlett and her group are on something, just watch out today." I said, noticing a look of fear flash across Laurens face before she went back to normal.
"You alright Lauren?" Dianne asked.
"Yeah Im fine." She said, however before any further questions could be asked the bell went.
"Bye Di." I smiled, giving her a quick kiss before walking to tutor.

Laurens POV

I walked towards my tutor, however someone grabbed the collar of my blazer, pulling me back.
"Where do you think youre going?" Scarlett whispered in my ear. She stunk of weed.
"T-Tutor..."
"I dont think so." She smirked, pushing me into the toilets.
"P-Please just leave me alone....Ive never done a-anything to you..." I sniffed
"You left us didnt you Lauren."
"Because youre horrible people!"
"You just dont fit in." She snapped, kicking me to the floor. "Youre a little freak arent you!" She snarled, her group kicking me.
"S-stop!" I coughed, not being able to breath properly since they knocked the wind out my lungs.
"I dont think so." She smirked, pulling me back up, holding me against the wall, punching me across the face a couple times before dropping me to the floor.
"Lets go." She said, leaving with the group. I coughed, wiping my eyes. I took my phone out my pocket, messaging Josh

Lauren: Help me
Josh❤: What happened? Where are you?
Lauren: Girls toilets, English.

Joshs POV

When the bell went I left the guys, walking over to English. They called me back however I ignored them. Luckily the girls toilets in English were never used, so I was able to go in knowing no one would be there. I knelt down next to Lauren, pulling her in for a hug.
"Its alright." I whispered, letting her cry into my shirt. "Want me to take you home?"
"I-I got in a fight with my mum this m-morning." She sniffed.
"You can come back to mine. My mum wont mind." I said, helping her up. She nodded, leaning against me.

We snuck out without being caught, walking back to mine, holding hands.
"You dont think the others will wonder where we are?"
"Probably not." I said, opening the door.
"Josh? What you doing back so early? Whos this?" She asked with a smile, Lauren shyly hiding behind me.
"This is Lauren, my girlfriend." I smiled, putting an arm round her.
"Took you long enough to get one." My mum said, making Lauren laugh.
"Mum Ive had girlfriends before."
"But were they ever really serious?" She asked.
"Well this one will be." I said, smiling down at Lauren. She smiled back.
"Anyway, why are you home?" She asked.
"Something happened at school." I said and she nodded.
"Alright. Well Ill be down here if you need me." She said and I nodded, Lauren and I walking up to my room.

Diannes POV

I sat down at our table in the canteen, smiling at Joe.
"Hey." I said, kissing his cheek.
"Hey babe." He smiled, taking a pack of crisps out his bag, handing them to me.
"Hey guys, wheres Josh?" Caspar asked.
"And wheres Lauren?" AJ asked. I looked up at Joe and smirked.
"Dunno." Joe then said, giving a small shrug. "Might be at some PE catch up, something like that." He suggested, the otherw nodding, getting back to their conversations. I smiled, handing him a half eaten pack of crisps, letting hin finish them off. I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.
"You alright?" He asked and I nodded.
"Just a little tired, that's all." I said softly. The bell soon rung and I groaned, getting up. I took Joes hand, the two of us walking to English.

We sat down, looking at each other realising Josh hadnt shown up.
"You recon theyre somewhere together?"
"100%" Joe smiled, putting an arm round my shoulder. I smiled, leaning against him. We had a supply, meaning we didnt have to do any work.
"Youre quite cuddly today arent you?" Joe smiled and I nodded, cuddling into his side.
"I told you, Im tired." I yawned and he nodded.
"When we get home you can sleep." He cooed, kissing my forehead. I nodded, the teacher coming over and telling us to work. I laughed as Joe put his middle finger up at her when her back was turned.
"Be nice." I laughed, smiling softly, Joe laughing.
"Never." He said, tickling my sides, however he stopped when a message was dropped off me. Sir handed it to me

'To: Dianne Buswell

You need to return home to your aunts flat once school had ended at 3:30 due to family related circumstances.'

"Do you know what thats about?" Joe asked and I shook my head.
"Not a clue."

A/N

Quick update I wrote throughout today. Im off school and feeling somewhat better.