Chapter 60

Warning:  Bullying (only a little)

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

I woke up, my arm in a little pain. Luckily it wasnt too bad, and I would be able to take some ibuprofen to ease the pain. I glanced at the clock and gently shook Joe.
"Morning." I smiled, kissing his forehead as he woke up.
"Mornin' Di, hows your arm?"
"It hurts a little but itll be okay." I said softly, getting up and stretching. I walked to my room, doing my normal routine.
Get dressed.
Do my hair.
Do my make up.
Grab my bag.
Walk to Joes room.
I walked in, seeing him sorting his hair out.
"It looks fine." I said, pushing it back, kissing his cheek.
"Im hungry."
"Well you do have a kitchen with food in it so lets go." I smiled cheekily up at him, walking downstairs. I put my bag down, putting bread in the toaster, getting out the nutella and two plates. I waited for the toast to pop up before putting it on the plates and putting them on the table. I sat down, listening to Joe talking about after school plans while I was eating.
"So Jack suggested we go with him and AJ out after school for a cute couples adventure." He said, making me laugh.
"An adventure to wear? McDonalds?"
"Ill get you chicken nuggets."
"Ill go." I said, making him laugh this time. We washed up before walking upstairs, brushing our teeth before putting on our shoes, grabbing out bags and walking to school.

On the way we met up with Conor, Jack and AJ.
"We have dance today right Di?"
"Yeah, you know what dance?"
"No but I hope its something fun. I have a lot of energy today."
"We know." Conor and Jack said in unison.
"Youve been buzzing ever since you woke up." Jack smiled, kissing AJs forehead, the boy now blushing deeply.
"I just have a lot of energy."
"Its cute." Jack smiled, keeping an arm round AJ, holding him close.
"Ugh Im surrounded by couples." Conor groaned.
"Well Im sure Scarlett would just love to date you." Joe laughed.
"And suddenly I want to stay single." He said, all of us laughing as we walked into school. We seemed to be the first ones in our group there.
"I guess we're early." Jack said, leaning against the wall.
"Guess so." I said, resting my head on Joes shoulder. The boys soon showed up, all of us waiting for Lauren.
"Where is Lauren?" I asked, glancing around. Before the boys answered we heard Scarletts sickly voice not too far away.
"No one would love you! Dont even try getting your crew on us!"
"Shes right, no one would love a one armed freak."
I looked around, seeing Josh walking over to them, pulling Scarlett off Lauren. We all followed, Lauren leaning against the wall, tears streaming down her cheeks, hiding her arm.
"Stay away from her." Josh snapped.
"And why would you care? You dont even like her anyway." She smirked
"I wouldnt assume things." He said, Scarlett walking back to Lauren.
"I said stay away from her." He said. Id never seen Josh so angry over something, however all of us were angry when Scarlett punched Lauren on the nose. I pushed Scarlett away from her, punching her before dodging her swing, kicking her again.
"Didnt you listen." I snapped. "He told you to stay away." Before I could hit her again Joe pulled me back, pulling me into a hug to calm me down.
"You see Scarlett, we have a lot we could use to have you out of here. So I suggest you stay out or way." Joe snapped. She looked between up, anger across all our faces. She took her group, all of them walking off.

Laurens POV

I lifted my hand to my nose, seeing my skin go red with my blood.
"Here." Dianne said, handing me a tissue. I smiled a little, holding the tissue to my bleeding nose.
"You alright?" Josh asked. He knew what Scarlett said about my arm wouldve got to me more than the physical pain.
"Yeah." I said, being pulled into a gentle hug. I sniffed, tearing up, feeling him rub cirlces on my back.
"Is there something you're not telling us?" Caspar asked. I looked up at Josh, laughing a little.
"We may be going out." Josh laughed, Joe and Dianne squealing like little girls.
"It worked!" They cheered, high fiving.
"What worked?" We all asked.
"That party we had." Joe smirked, holding Dianne close.
"Wait you set us up?" Josh said shocked, Dianne nodded.
"Yep. The 7 minutes in heaven was planned. Made sure you both only got a little tispy so if you kissed it would be real." She giggled.
"Okay that was smart." AJ laughed and Joe nodded.
"It was Diannes idea."
"Wow Dianne had an idea?" Oli gasped, Dianne gently hitting his arm in a playful way.
"Hey!" She said, all of us laughing.
"Can we ditch?" Jack asked, getting all our attention.
"Yep." Joe said. The bell hadnt gone and the gate was still open, so while students were coming in we were able to leave, walking into town. I smiled, Josh taking my hand. He smiled, kissing my forehead as we walked. I laughed, AJ jumping on Jacks back, making him run while carrying him. I smirked and jumped on Joshs back, Josh running past Jack.
"Bye!" I laughed, Josh soon slowing down and I jumped off.
"Josh you shouldve got on her back you wouldve got there faster." Dianne smirked, making me burst out laughing.
"Dianne youre amazing!"
"I know." She smiled, holding Joes hand. Josh huffed and I giggled, leaning up and kissing his cheek.
"Its okay to be half the athlete I am." I giggled, taking his hand again as we walked towards McDonalds since Dianne wanted McDonalds and Joe said he would get her some.

Diannes POV

I knew it would work! Now I need to think of who to set someone else up with. Im enjoying this little matchmaker game. We walked into McDonalds, all ordering since we decided we were all hungry, however due to the time it was their breakfast menu so I got the pancakes. Lauren and I found a table, sitting down, the boys waiting for the food since apparently they all have to get the food.
"So Lauren." I smirked, the girl looking up. "How long have you and Josh been together?"
"The day after the party." She said.
"And you didnt tell me!"
"Oops?" She blushed a little.
"Youre cute." I smiled. "However Joe and I are still the power couple."
"Well you have two couples to go against now." She smirked, the boys coming over. We all started eating the breakfast we ordered, there being barely any talk until Conor and Jack had finished, the two talking about what we should do when summer comes.
"Summers ages away." Lauren groaned.
"Well we need to do our traditional get together at Joshs pool." Joe said.
"Yes we have to." Caspar laughed, sipping his orange juice.
"Cant wait to see how thatll go." AJ laughed.

A/N

Kinda cute chapter I guess.
Also soon there will be a time skip to summer before the end of this book.