Chapter 51

Warning: Extreme Joanne and Jack and AJ fluff. Be warned. (Youre Welcome).

*Saturday*

AJs POV

I woke up, my head resting on Jacks chest.
"Morning JJ." He said softly, rubbing my arm.
"Morning Jack." I whispered, looking up at him with a gentle smile.
"So Ive messaged Joe, he said him and Dianne want to go on a double date like thing. Wed be going down to laser quest, couple v couple. You up for it?" Jack asked and I nodded.
"What time would we be going?" I asked, sitting up with him.
"11. So we should probably get ready." Jack said, kissing my forehead before getting out of bed. I got up, cracking my back before doing a couple stretches.
"You gotta do that every morning?" Jack asked.
"Yeah." I smiled. I walked over to his wardrobe, getting out some of the clothes I had put in there. I walked to the bathroom, showering before getting dressed. I walked back into Jacks room, seeing him talking with Conor.
"Hey AJ." Conor smiled as I sat down on the bed, leaning against Jack. The two kept talking, and I just began to zone out before feeling Jack tickle my sides.
"S-stop!" I squealed, wiggling round trying to get him to stop, however he kept tickling me.
"Say the magic word."
"P-please!" I laughed and he stopped.
"Its actually Jack is the most handsome guy ever but I guess please will have to do." Jack laughed. Conor rolled his eyes.
"You wish Jack." He said before getting up and walking out.

Diannes POV

Joe and I had been ready for a while, and were waiting until it was time to leave. We were having a very intense game of mario kart, both of continuing to take over each other. However we were second and first. Joe cheered as he won. I pouted, dropping my controller and crossing my arms.
"Aww is someone mad that they didnt win?"
"No." I huffed. Joe smiled and picked me up, sitting me on his lap.
"Sure baby." He smiled, kissing me gently. I smiled kissing him back. His arms wrapped round my waist and my fingers went to his hair. He smirked, pulling away.
"Its 10:50." He said. I huffed, getting up and redoing my lipstick while he wiped it off his face. We put on our shoes, Joe grabbing his wallet before we headed for the bowling alley and laser quest.

When we got there, AJ and Jack were already waiting, having got their tags that you needed to work the laser gun. We smiled, getting out tags before walking over.
"Took your time, what kept you up?" Jack smirked. I blushed, leaning against Joe.
"Anyway, we don't have time. Lets go." Jack said, taking AJs hand. We walked downstairs to the maze, being given out jackets and laser guns. I was on a team with Joe and the other two were against us. We all ran off into the maze, and I hid in a small spot. When the game officially started, I got AJ straight away, disabling his gun. I ran off, finding Joe.
"Hey." I whispered, getting Jack before he could get Joe. He smirked, kissing me before we split up again.

At the end of the game, Joe and I won by a landslide.
"Losers have to buy lunch." Joe smirked, taking my hand. They agreed, all of us walking to McDonalds. We ordered, Jack paying since he didnt want AJ spending money. We sat down, Jack soon walking over with a tray of food. I smiled, grabbing my chicken nuggets, eating them slowly.
"So, what else should we do today?" AJ asked, eating a couple chips.
"We could head back to mine." Joe suggested. "Watch some films, play a couple games?"
"Sounds good to me." Jack smiled.

Joes POV

I smiled, putting an arm round Diannes shoulders as she finished her food. I smiled, taking a sip of my milkshake before Dianne took it from me, drinking some before handing it back.  I chuckled, finishing it quickly.
"Ready to go?" I asked and they nodded. We grabbed our stuff and left, walking out McDonalds and making our way back to mine. On the way, Dianne jumped onto my back, making me carry her.
"Youre good to me." She smiled and I nodded.
"I know I am." I smiled, putting her down when we got back to mine. Before I could open the door, Zoe already had.
"Hey Joseph." She smiled. "Hey Dianne, Jack, AJ." She said, letting us all in.
"Hey Zo." I smiled, my arm round Diannes waist. "Were gonna watch some films upstairs."
"Okay, Alfies coming over soon then were going out." She said and I nodded. We walked upstairs to my room, Dianne diving onto my bed.
"Imma take a nap." She giggled. I sat down next to her, rubbing her back gently. AJ sat down at my DVD cabinate, looking through all the films. We decided on the 1990 version of IT. I put it in before going downstairs, getting a few cans of pepsi and a bowl of crisps before walking upstairs. I put them down, handing a drink to everyone before putting an arm round Dianne, letting her lean on me. I didnt find the film particularly scary, however Dianne clearly did since she hid her face in my shoulder anytime a scary scene would come up, which meant I got to comfort her. It was adorable really. I glaced over at Jack and AJ, seeing them both cuddling while watching the film. They were cute. Obviously not as cute as me and Dianne. I smiled, rubbing Diannes arm gently before she squealed, hiding her face in my shoulder again.
"Its alright." I cooed, kissing her forehead, seeing her smile softly.

A few hours later and the movie had ended. Dianne had fallen asleep and so had AJ. I pealed Dianne off me, walking to Diannes room and getting the duvet and some pillows. I walked back in, Jack helping me set up a bed on the floor. He smiled, picking up AJ and laying him down before laying down next to him, pulling the duvet over them.
"Night Joe." He whispered as I got into bed next to Dianne, wrapping my arms round her.
"Night Jack."

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while. Just been busy.