Chatper 32

*Warning: Joanne fluff so be warned since itll be cute.*

Joes POV

I woke up before Dianne. I sat up, seeing blood on her shirt, which had obviously seeped through the bandage, and blood on the shorts she was wearing. I kissed her forehead before checking the time. 8:53am. I got up and walked to the bathroom, running Dianne a hot bath before walking back to my room.
"Di...." I cooed and gently shook her awake. She looked up at me and I smiled, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. I put her down and helped her take off her shirt. I changed her bandage before stopping the running water. She smiled and gave me a brief kiss before I left the bathroom. I heard the door lock as I walked back into my room. I put some of the clothes Dianne kept in here on the radiator so when they warmed up I could put them outside the door for her. I smiled and stripped the sheets off my bed and taking them downstairs. I put them in the waahing machine, putting in the fabric conditioner before putting it on for an hour. I grabbed some clean sheets and took them upstairs, putting them back on my bed. I smiled and took Diannes clothes off the radiator and walked to the bathroom, gently knocking.
"Ive left some clothes out here for you." I said softly.
"Thank you." I heard her reply, bringing a smile to my face as I put the clothes down. I walked back downstairs and boiled the kettle, putting a pizza in the oven. When the kettle had boiled, I put the hot water into a hot water bottle and took it upstairs, putting it on my bed. I walked back down and waited about 10 minutes before taking the pizza out the oven and cutting it into 12 slices. I carried the pizza upstairs, hearing the bathroom door open then close again. I put it down on my bed and turned my tv on, opening netflix. About 3 minutes later Dianne walked in, walking to my wardrobe and putting on one of my hoodies before sitting down on the bed and curling up into my side. I smiled and handed her the hot warer bottle.
"Youre too sweet to me- OOH CAN WE WATCH BROOKLYN 99?" She burst out laughing afterwards however I put it on. I smiled and hand my arm around her shoulder, using my free hand to grab a pizza slice. Dianne looked up at me and opened her mouth, so I put the pizza slice in front of her and she took a bite, looking up at me innocently as she ate the slice from my hand. I chuckled and grabbed another slice, eating this one even though Dianne wanted it. I kissed her forehead, holding her closer.
"Hows your side?"
"Less painful than before." She said quietly with a slight smile. This girl has been through hell and back yet still smiles. I smiled, giving her another pizza slice, and her attention went back to the show. However my attention stayed on the red headed girl. I thought about everything I ever did to her. Right from the beginning.

*Flashback to a couple years before*

I walked over to my friends, a smirk on my face.
"Theres a new girl joining." I smirked, putting a piece of gum into my mouth.
"Oh a new thing to play around with." Josh high fived me.
"Im sure shes a sweetie." Oli smiled and I scoffed.
"Youre too nice Oli." I said, and I looked towards the gates to see a girl walk in. She was noticeable. I knew this was the new girl. Before any of us could go say anything Oli walked over and introduced himself. Turns out she was in his tutor, which made Mikey and Conor annoyed. The bell went and I was Oli walk her to tutor.

When break rolled around, she walked over to our table since she saw Oli sitting there
"Errr what are you doing?" Caspar asked out of pure disgust, and the look on her face was priceless.
"Im sorry, but this is our table. Not for scum." I snapped and she looked down.
"Guys-" Oli tried to stop us, however she got up and ran off.

*Flashback over*

"Joe? JOE!" Dianne snapped me out my thoughts.
"Sorry." I sighed.
"What were you thinking about?" She asked, placing a gentle hand on my cheek.
"The day you first came to school. I really was a dick."
"Yeah." She started. "You were, however I know youve changed." She smiled brightly at me. "Now youre an amazing guy, so sweet and protective. Also adorable." She smiled and kissed my nose.
"You changed me." I smiled, holding her close to me.

Diannes POV

Knowing I was the one who changed Joe brought the biggest smile to my face. I hugged him tightly.
"I just wish I gave you a chance."
"That doesn't matter now." I whispered. "Ive got you and youve got me. Thats all I need right now." I whispered, looking up at him.
"Youre right."
"When am I not?" I giggled, Joe giving me a quick kiss. He grabbed the last pizza slice before looking at me.
"Did you eat all of this while I wasnt paying attention?" He asked and I blushed, jumping off his bed and running downstairs. I could hear his footsteos after me, and soon enough he swept me off my feet and spun me round before slowing to a stop. He put me down, wrapping his arms around my waist before kissing me softly. I smiled and wrapped my arms round his neck, soon pulling away.
"Can we go get cupcakes?" I asked and he nodded. We walked to the door and put on our coats and shoes since it was Still freezing outside. We left and Joe locked the door, taking my hand as we walked to the shops. We walked into Tesco express, finding the cupcakes.
"Which ones do you want?" Joe asked and I grabbed the pack with the most amount of sprinkles. We walked to the self service checkout, buying the cupcakes and putting them in a bag before walking back to Joes. He put his arm round my waist as we walked home, holding me close so I wasnt as cold. When we got back inside, I hung my coat up by the door, Joe taking his off before I jumped on his back. He smiled and walked to the kitchen, taking the cupcakes out the bag and opening them, holding one over his shoulder. I smiled and took it, finishing it in two bites.
"Jesus Di." He chuckled and I jumped off his back, wincing since my arm smacked my side. "Is it okay?" He asked and I nodded.
"I just hit it, thats all." I said and he nodded, kissing my forehead before taking a cupcake for himself, putting one arm round me. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

Im so glad I changed him.

A/N

Here is some fluff for you all! You guys asked for an update so here it is!